Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave.net according to Encyclopedia Dramatica

Reaction score
From Encyclopedia Dramatica said:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/SoSuave.net

SoSuave.net

Jump to: navigation, search

SoSuave.net is a message board community that encourages young men to deny their faggotry by sitting at a keyboard and banging out pure apocryphal sh!T about the sex lives they wish they were having with nubile young women they can't possibly attain, and also advising other "young studs" on how to have the same lack of life and masturbatory fantasies. Lulz are immediately apparent when one happens on threads like this, where the little "Don Juans" (as they refer to themselves) are ****ting their pants over the possibility of being trolled.
Anatomy of the Don Juan

"Don Juans" prefer to act as if they are leaving a string of broken hearts and longing pussies in their wake as they move from one "conquest" to the next. Reality could not be farther from this. Typical Don Juans are 13 year old boys who hold the lofty aspirations of one day becoming full-grown chavs, who will no doubt be found in any given club on any given Satuday night looking for their next mealticket for bragging-rights (not to mention access to her Visa).

The Dons are inherently insecure and unable to visualize being attached to one woman, since they've lived their lives watching one parent or the other hook up with an endless string of coked-out failures.

It goes without saying that there is an inherent level of faggotry present among their activity, the same kind that can be seen by the football team bragging about how big their D!cks are, and definitely fueled by the same insecurities. The average Don Juan uses these behaviors to overcompensate for his lack of any actual experience with dating, and psychologists agree that this is no less than a precursor to full-blown homosexuality.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
I was bored waiting for the rice to cook, so i googled Sosuve.net haha

Should somebody create an account there and fix it with something like this?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18369

Or create http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sosuave.com ?

Im too busy for that, but Thoughts for those with Sosuave Pride?

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that article is harsh and not *entirely* accurate. I like SoSuave! :)

Thunderstruck7

Don Juan
Reaction score
the guy said lulz and is against jocks..obv a keyboard jockey who couldn't handle the game or got beat out by a don.

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
I actually laughed out loud!

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Encyclopedia Dramatica hates on everyone! Hehe, I do love it though.

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
real2 said:
Aside from the 'faggotry' and 'homosexuality', this article is not far from the truth :yes:

""Don Juans" prefer to act as if they are leaving a string of broken hearts and longing pussies in their wake as they move from one "conquest" to the next." - male biology dictates we procreate with as many females as possible :p with the added respect from your buddies :)

"aspirations of one day becoming full-grown chavs, who will no doubt be found in any given club on any given Satuday night looking for their next mealticket for bragging-rights" - people come here to learn :)

"The Dons are inherently insecure and unable to visualize being attached to one woman, since they've lived their lives watching one parent or the other hook up with an endless string" - a friend or a natural can be subbed in for parent, imo
I agree with this, except for the faggotory this is kinda truthful

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a comedy site.

Some of the best entries are on pedobear, an heroes and /b/tards. :p