Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SoSuave Myspace?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
What do you all think of making SS a myspace? Kinowear has one and stuff, I think itd be pretty cool, if we can get like a couple hundred friends and actually turn it into something

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my friends love this sh!t I started it...

when i was 16 I was really down because I heard the words "lets just be friends"

I typed those exact words into yahoo search and I found sosuave.com

since then i've been reading and never told anyone until this year the word "afc" slipped in a conversation. my friend started laughing and he was like "i know what an AFC is"

I realized I wasn't the only loser reading dating tips online and we had a good laugh about it. next thing I knew we were emailing articles to eachother every day and had all our friends reading stuff too, using terms like "afc" "pua" "hb" in daily conversations. kinda as a joke, but in serious context.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
I think our society needs it. It would be a good idea to start a myspace. Though, you see, dudes won't be adding you, unless it's a chick profile with a picture of a girl, lol.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, don't do it. People need to find this when they need it the most. I think that almost all of us found SS because we were looking to change ourselves and become MEN. If SS was to join MySpace we would just see an influx of BOYS who joined because they know someone who joined. They wouldn't be here to learn, they'd be here to have a metaphorical pissing contest as to "how many chicks they've nailed" or "how many numbers they've got".

If you want to teach the DJ lifestyle, do so through example in your everyday life.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off i think it should remain private. However, if it was gonna happen i would rather it was on facebook or something better than myspace AND it would also have to be by invite from the site. Meaning one person would have all the inviting priveleges (if possible), and others would have to post a thread here or PM that person to get in. So no random peices of **** can corrupt it.

Btw im not into myspace or facebook so i dont know their limitations

Update: or don't do it lol

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The right people for this site, will find it.

Its like a little underground dating advice site only known to a select few.
We're under the radar, which is good...I don't like all those other HUGE dating forums that are just a bunch of BS and lose focus.

Sosuave is where its at.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Triple T said:
The right people will find this site.

Its like a little underground dating advice site only known to few.
We're under the radar, which is good...I don't like all those other HUGE dating forums that are just a bunch of BS and lose focus.

Sosuave is where its at.

Yeah man I agree.

Have you ever been to the bodybuilding.com forums? Its obviously not a seduction forum but damn, you post a thread and get 20 replies in like 30 seconds.

Then the next day your thread gets lost 8 pages back lol :p

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if there's ever gonna be a myspace for sosuave, it should be private open only to those that are members of the forum. myspace has added a new feature where you can leave a note when you add a friend and all those that want to add sosuave to their buddy list would need to leave their username they use here. Didn't someone say that it should be a new rule that people must have a picture of themselves when they post? Well, this would be a more acceptable idea. I'm rather open to it.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I found this website in January-Feb of 04, looking for pick up lines to use on the beach. Yes, pick up lines :eek:

This site is pretty good as it stands, and anything that would make it worse than our regular flamers and know-it-alls is an excess of .... wait a minute, I would like to see more PUA's on here. Fek it. I'm sure they'd love the publicity here.

Actually... maybe if more guys became DJ's then women will descend from their feminist pedestals, begin to recognize MEN again, and not turn crazy after getting a train from their local frat.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no need for it. People who need it will find it.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just searched "sosuave.com" on facebook, and there is a group called "Don Juans Unite." It only has 6 members, and no recent activity...well, 7 members now. haha

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweseduction - Sveriges Don Juans
For the hell of it i checked facebook too and found this group "Sweseduction - Sveriges Don Juans"

Lol its sosuave in sweden i guess. They Have links to this site and the bible, but the stuff in the group is all swiss. BTW they have 112 members

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
somebody said:
i think this forum is better than mystery method forums
Can anyone else attest to this?

Which other posters on here have been on both forums?

And No, I'm not asking the guy I just quoted since he got banned for some strange reason...... :eek:

CP3WOO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it! This is our hidden gem! Last thing we need is girls knowing our secrets and douchey guys learning them as well. This is a bad idea