Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

@sosuave in it's whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Guys.. sosuave at it's whole, at you and at me, and every moderator in here.

You know what I have realized?

99% in here are AFC. 99% in here give advice while themselves not being don juan.

You want prove?

You read threads from 2002-ish from pook and the like. What do we have now? We have sht.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
What do we have now? We have sht
What you have lately is :

1. The Rational Male being regurgitated is if it were gospel

2. AMS advice being regurgitated as if it were gospel.

I was going to respond to somebody today who clearly regurgitated a (stupid) line from the rational male.......going to respond "and how did you arrive at that conclusion?" but what's the point.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99 percent of men are AFCs, you think 2002 was any different?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook wasn't right about everything dude. Bet the dude is either married or dead.

Serenity

Reaction score
Being on the forum is voluntary. I don't get why people who don't like what's here, still stay here?! If you want to raise the quality, then post good quality? I can't say I have seen anything noteworthy from you...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better now, tbh.
The 'glory days' you are referring too was basically the mysterymethod days where all the PUA forums were full of dreamers trying to convince themselves that they could force attraction in any girl they wanted using negs or nlp or some other nonsense and it was just a cringe-fest

The community has largely moved on to something more resembling real life in regards to what game actually is (including it's obvious limitations. e.g it's not blackmagic lol) .

Some existing game forums completely discount 'game', and there's still a few forums ran by people trying to peddle their coaching and stuff who of course try to stick to the marketing from the old days, but this forum tends to have the correct balance from what i've seen

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once went to a lair where I saw a guru named 'Kermit' about 16 or 17 years ago who was pushing 300lbs tell me that I couldn't let a girl 'do my dishes' because that wasn't alpha. Dude was wearing a girdle he was so big. I later saw him on a local television station.

0:15 to 0:34 :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys.. @SoSuave.com at sosuave at it's whole, at you and at me, and every moderator in here.

You know what I have realized?

99% in here are AFC. 99% in here give advice while themselves not being don juan.

You want prove?

You read threads from 2002-ish from pook and the like. What do we have now? We have sht.
What you probably dont realise is that there is a difference between theory and reality. Some people are very good at articulating the theory of game, while in real life they lack the bottle to deliver tangible field results. Im not saying Pook was just a theorist because I don't know him, but just remember to always pick valuable nuggets from what people post and apply them to your real-life game. Some of the wisdom will work for you, some of it wont.

If you come to the forum expecting something novel and mind-blowing all the time, you will be disappointed. At the end of the day everything that needs to be said about the dating game has been said many times over here in the past 20 years. The basic subject matter is static and never changes:
how to meet women and maximise your enjoyment while minimising heartache and pain. Thats all there is to it.

If you are a veteran of the forum, just come here to recharge your batteries and stay abreast of the changes happening in the dating landscape, while sharing your experience and wisdom with the young greenhorns joining daily.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well we can all be like BJ and only complain about the most informative forum and knowledge base of it’s kind, Or we can each individually contribute and add to its valuable content…

Status
Not open for further replies.