Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Cookbook

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All,

I would like to interest everyone in sharing their favorite cooking recipes that taste wonderful and can be made within the space of half hour or less.

I have just started to cook a majority of my meals since I am living on my own now. I am wondering if anybody has some very delicious ideas.

I will try most of them if they are given (as long as they are within my budget AND in good taste).

comic_relief

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this idea. I need some new recipes.

I'll try and find my stir fry recipe. Easy, tasty AND good for you!

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are some good threads around here already on this subject, perhaps they are still around & can be gathered here.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real simple but tasty pasta and meat sauce, good college meal:

Based on a simple bolognese sauce. Now this really should be a no-brainer, but my roommate would always somehow find a way to butcher this

Get this:
1/3 pounds of lean (93% lean, or 96% when on sale) ground beef, basically a third of the packages that I get
Some chopped onions
A can of marinara sauce, Prego is usually what I use...yes, you will get better flavor and probably less sodium if you make your own marinara sauce, but this is for simplicity
Black pepper (I like coarse ground), garlic powder, basil
Extra virgin olive oil
Whatever pasta you prefer. Spaghetti, penne, ect.

Do this:
1. Let the ground beef defrost and thaw overnight first; not absolutely necessary, but I think the flavors all come together better if you do
2. In a pan, pour olive oil on the ground beef, season with a little black pepper and garlic powder (just a little now), and cook at a medium-high temperature. Don't burn it!
3. Once the meat has been browned and there is no more pink, pour some marinara sauce on, and add some more seasoning, including the basil
4. Put the lid on and let it simmer at a low temperature for about 15 minutes. This would be a good time to start boiling water for the pasta.

Yes, there are better ways to make a bolognese sauce, and you can get creative with this. A little wine can add some good flavor. Sometimes I'll throw in chopped up jalapenos...definitely not a traditional bolognese sauce, but I love spicy foods. Add some grated or shredded cheese if you like.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real simple spicy chili

In a small pot, put in a handful of black beans. Add another handful of pinto beans.
Pour in half of a small can of diced tomatoes.
Toss in a small handful of chopped onions
Toss in a chopped jalapeno
Add chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper
Add a tiny bit of olive oil. You only need a bit, like a spoonful, but I find that it helps to keep the beans from getting weird and clumping together
Add some water

Let it simmer for about 3 hours on low heat and serve with rice. Very high in protein, and basically no fat whatsoever.