"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sosuave.com dictionary??

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
Can someone take a little time and compile a dictionary that explains the definition of all the acronyms and the terms that are used here. There are a whole lot that I dont know since I'm a n00b. I saw the mini-acronym dictionary in the bootcamp, but there's still so much more.

For instance, I just learned recently what "challenge is", and I have no idea what "Ganji" is. heh. It wasn't too long ago that I learned "LJBF" as well.

Thanks to whoever does this.
I'd also like to thank Pook and Anti-Dump for starting me out on this journey, and helping to realize that I need to stop this nonsense and get off my ass.

Peace, guys.


EDIT: Here's a running list of acronyms and terms used in DJing for us n00bs.

First look here, it's got pretty much everything
http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml

Other terms:

Ganji -
To "Ganji" someone means to completely avoid them. It is named after the fellow of that name who observed that avoiding a woman in whom you had formerly showed interest can often cause her interest in you to increase. "Ganji techniques" use absence to make the heart grow fonder. -bonhomme
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Maybe a mod can make the acronym list sticky. But then again, having the link to the DJB on the front page doesn't seem to help worth a sh*t ;)
 

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
Originally posted by cactus3178
Maybe a mod can make the acronym list sticky. But then again, having the link to the DJB on the front page doesn't seem to help worth a sh*t ;)
Yeah I agree with that. I had to have someone point me toward the bible to actually find it. One can go for months without having to post anything as long he's found the bible...

Hey cool! Thanks for the link.

BTW, shouldn't we change the post count titles a bit? DJ? hardly...;) I will get there though...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by cactus3178
Maybe a mod can make the acronym list sticky.
Done.

Thread Stuck like chewed gum on the sidewalk.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
"Ganji" missing

Ganji was missing from the ASF glossary.

To "Ganji" someone means to completely avoid them. It is named after the fellow of that name who observed that avoiding a woman in whom you had formerly showed interest can often cause her interest in you to increase. "Ganji techniques" use absence to make the heart grow fonder.

Best with women who once had a high interest, but their interest waned due to an isolated instance or 2 of chump behavior that turned them off.

***********

And damned if I can find a glossary or the above link anywhere in the Bible, unless it has been recently added. Thanks for the sticky!
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: "Ganji" missing

Originally posted by Bonhomme
And damned if I can find a glossary or the above link anywhere in the Bible, unless it has been recently added. Thanks for the sticky!
It should be in there when the bible get's re-done.
 

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
535
Reaction score
3
Location
MTL
Tell ya what, until the dictionary for the bible's done, I'll keep a running list in my first post (plus the link)...
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Hahahaha, just had a quick flic through the link. So many damn abreviations! I cracked up at WARPIG though- damn that one is getting used!
 
Top