Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave 2007 Bootcamp Revolution

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I haven't been here too long but it seems like a lot of people are fake, wannabes, AFC, newbies, and then you have the few who are decent or good. So now is a chance for everyone to improve together and then every month we will see all the people who weren't willing to get out there comfort zone that drop out week after week and month after month. An we will actually see the people who improve week after week month after month and overall improve there life.

While picking up girls isn't everything in the world, this is something want to improve so instead of beating around the bush we will go in strong and actually work on Picking up. (If you want to improve money and health then go ahead but no need to talk about that in this thread because were here to help and encourage each other on pickup.)

Call it cheesy if you want but notice everyone who is awesome with girls went though this same process. So whether you like it or not if you want to get this handled then go through it.

Now for the actuall bootcamp...

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bootcamp

To me one of the greatest posts is "Implementing Habits" by TD. This is the post that caused me to actually get off my feet and start approaching. But now that the year is finish and learning new things I want to start fresh again. I think this will help anyone who goes through this.

Realize that you will actually be going out and approaching women. If you aren't willing to talk to people then don't bother reading this post and don't read no farther. We will all be doing this PROACTIVELY.

Long term Goal
1. You will be doing this for the next three years.
2. Decide between going out 3-7 days per week.
3. Choose how many sets you will approach each night. (Recommend 10 sets for newbies, less for more experienced people and if your interaction with a set is pretty long. Also if your on a day2 then you don't have to approach no sets for that day)
4. FULLY ACCEPT and make a FIRM COMMITMENT that you will stick to this.

Don't go off of emotions. Even if your sick, or tired, just go out for a bit just to keep the habit going. After awhile it will be a routine going out. Just show up and push through it. It may feel directionless at first but just go through it and you will notice improvement after awhile. This is your new hobby. (Picking up girls) So lets get ready.
------------------------------------------------------

It doesn't matter what method you use because in the end if you go out for a certain amount of time you will get an idea of whats working for you and not working for you. An you can always take ideas from other guys who are going through this bootcamp.

Primary Goals (You have completed your day if you do these)
1. Just show up (Go outside somewhere)
2. Just have fun and don't worry about the outcome
3. Approach some sets

Seconday Goalls (If you want to improve do this in each set)
1. Whatever your working on (Opening, Attractiing, vibing, etc)
2. Going for the #
3. Going for the Kiss

Tertiary Goals (Tweak and calibrate you're game)
1. Your sticking points

I believe its best and easier if you work little by little so a little outline of what you can focus on each week is as follows... (You should also always be working on your inner game little by little. An also work on stuff like frames, bodylanguage, fashion, etc.)
1. Opening
2. Attracting/Hooking
3. Kino/Touching
4. Rapport/Vibing
5. Qualifying
6. Venue changing
7. Extracting/Laying/LMR/

Note - Certain methods have different things and may not have some of these but that is ok so longs your focusing on something. Also try not to read a whole bunch of material if you want its always good to read about a certain area of your game that you plan on working on for that week.
Copy and paste this quote if you agree to go through this bootcamp and actually improve.

"I Fully accept this as a part of my life and Picking up girls is a hobby."

Be sure to post the following:
1. How many days per week you will go out? (bet. 3-7)
2. How many sets will you approaching?

After that future posts should be about but not limited too:
1. Weekly Report - A way to check and see who gave up and who is still up and running. Also to talk about your Sticking points and what you need to improve on.
2. Field Report - Anything fun happened, something unique, something you tested out, some advice you took that helpped you, etc. Post about it and tell us how it went
3. Questions - Anything your curious about, if you need an article to read about that may help you, etc.
Try to keep this positive and try to help others who are apart of this. If your not going to offer any value then don't bother posting in this thread. Good luck and as of Jan 1st 2007 this bootcamp will kick off. I hope this encourages some people to get off there ass and stop acting like there good with women. This is your chance to improve together and actually make this a more positive and inspirational forums.

T unit

Reaction score
Cool I was hoping I would find the boot camp thread after I got done reading week 1 "mission".

I am going through the first 4 weeks of boot camp and wont do the second part untill I get my license to drive. I will turn 16 soon but I need to get 25 more hours in to take the road test.

Week one starts Thursday as recomended.

Objectives

Spend 2 1 hour long sessions makeing eye contact with people

Say hi to 50 strangers

If I cant manage this how will I manage life?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Fully accept this as a part of my life and Picking up girls is a hobby.

Im in, however i cant say how many days i will go out sarging, because i just dont have enough time to dedicate some to sarging only. Instead, i will complete the bootcamp just through ordinary things i do (school, practice, going out on weekends.)

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Fully accept this as a part of my life and Picking up girls is a hobby.

:box:

I will go out at least 3 days a week.
If school/work permit, I will go out more days.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QuezNozet said:
what is meant by
"2. How many sets will you approaching?"
Basically how many different girls you will be approaching. (say its 1 girl then thats a 1set if its 2 girls its a 2 set...if its a boy and a girl in a group then thats a mixed set. Whether its a group or not its still considered that you approached 1 set so far and if you planned on approaching 5 sets that day then you still have 4 more sets to approach. Hope that helpped.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about it, and, not going to lie, it's going to be much harder for me because im still in highschool. But im still up for the challenge.:up:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll join, but before i do....... is there a deadline to this bootcamp? if there isn't, then that's great cause i can wait til school start.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will be going out 5-6 days a week
I will approach 5 sets a day

Deadline is Jan 8th. The next week everyone can take some time to read up and prepare. If you have any projects for school that you need to finish then next week would be a great time to do it. This will start on Jan 8th.

An yea I'm in High school too but its no problem there are actually many people you can open in school depending on how big your school is.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be going out 2-3 days a week(At Parties)
But day game, i will approach any chance i get.
I will approach 2-3 sets a day(Gonna be a very busy semester)

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow Plowman said:
Basically how many different girls you will be approaching. (say its 1 girl then thats a 1set if its 2 girls its a 2 set...if its a boy and a girl in a group then thats a mixed set. Whether its a group or not its still considered that you approached 1 set so far and if you planned on approaching 5 sets that day then you still have 4 more sets to approach. Hope that helpped.

I will approach AT LEAST 5 sets a day.........i plan to exceed this even at the beginning but 5 is just a minimum.
Doesn't necessarily have to be when going out does it?...can do it at school right?

logicallefty

Reaction score
"I Fully accept this as a part of my life and Picking up girls is a hobby"

I will go out 2-3 times a week.. Going to start slow and approach 2-3 sets a day, then go from there...

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was just thinkin about last year. so many missed opportunities.
while i'm at the gym, classes, clubs. i make eye contact with so many girls. i haven't ever went up to them and said anything. BUT NO MORE.

will those places count as approachable places?

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I will be going out 5-6 days a week(mostly at school)
I will approach 5 sets a day.

Happy New Year everybody!!!! i wish every single one of this thread will achieve their goal this year.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Snow Plowman, that's cool that i have a fellow high schooler goin through this with me. It's kinda different for us but it's ok we can do it.

So are we starting on Week One and going through or are you going to be posting specific goals or what?

Incubus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a long time reader and I've had other names. I recently came back here after getting out of a bad ltr and being a ***** for a few months without being able to find one cool girl....so yea I could use this.

I'll go out at least 2-3 nights/week, but I'll keep working on this in school and what not so really might be 5-7 nights.

I'll try to approach at least 5 sets/day.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll hang around at least 3 days a week
I promise to forget the stupid fear and approach 2 sets a day.I will improve it later.

QuezNozet

Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
"
I promise to forget the stupid fear

Hell Yeah!!!.....Same here
I mentioned above that I've made eye contact with so many. I just get that vibe that they want to talk...BUT

anyways...its 2007 and well....I WILL TAKE MY ASS TO THAT side and say hello (at least).

anyone else feel the same way.....?....anyone here who has overcome that little fear....got tips on what to tell yourself before you make that move?