“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sorry

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
What are some c&f ways you guys would respond when a girl you're dating says "sorry", like when she bumps into you and you drop something, or orders the wrong food if shes getting food for you, etc.

I'm not talking about when she cheats on you with your father and says sorry, or when she runs over your dog of 12 years. Just simple stuff.

Lets hear your best, guys! :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
"just don't do it again, b*thc."
the playfully give her a black eye.
 

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
FL
Originally posted by quest
"just don't do it again, b*thc."
the playfully give her a black eye.

haha! good stuff. maybe, if shes cool enough, she'll even shoot back a c&f restraining order.
 
Last edited:

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Some you could try are:

"Strike one"
"I'm a forgiving person, but this time you really crossed the line"
"Don't think I'll forget it"
"Sorry isn't good enough"
"I expect you to make it up to me"

Or just sigh and shake your head.

Say it in a dry tone, but follow with a slight smile/smirk so she knows you're not serious.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Sorry doesn't cut it... actions speak louder than words. Then demonstrate with your closed fist going up and down to ur mouth while tounge presses side of ur face the action you expect her to take. (i.e. BJ motion)
 
Last edited:
Top