Sorry I hit on You :(

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, Ive seen a few threads on here about a guy flirting or hitting on a girl , making some come on that took her by surprise.

Then when the guy is rebuffed or turned down, the guy wants to get into an apology mode.

If you read Pooks BE A MAN thread, you would understand there is NOTHING to apologize for. You are a MAN, you have desires, you hit on a Girl! WHOOA!!! WHAT A CRIME!! NOBODY EVER DOES THAT!

Its important for us guys to understand, some women will reject your unwanted advances, but there is NO POINT in apologizing for it!

Matter of fact! it makes you look like a GREATER wuss, by saying "sorry about last night, can we be friends"?

You are basically saying, I like you, you dont like me, can I at LEAST have the honor of just being your friend??

If you have been rebuffed by a girl, accept it and move on. Unless in your Honest heart you really just want to remain friends and can accept there will never be anything more, I see no reason for an apology or explaining yourself.

Its NOTHING unatural or unexpected. Its TRUE when women meet you or know you, they think of the possibility of a sexual encounter with you or ask themselves "is this guy for me?"

This is a NORMAL thought process for women/men, because they have to EVALUATE you and see if they WANT you or NOT.

EVen if you are a 400 lbs balding slob, her mental process immediately considers your worth as a sexual partner.

So, DONT EVER apologize for something that she has already given a thought to.

And dont EVER think apologizing will make you look more sincere, genuine, and attractive! it wont!

thoughts?

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's sounds very funny, I reckon it would be funny to approach a girl then apologise for trying to talk to her. I might try it just for fun.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe if i came on REALLY REALLY offensive, i would. some chicks are crazy and some of them might take something as innocent as a 'hello' for something that leads to rape in their crazy minds. :cool: