"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sorry I hit on You :(

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Ya know, Ive seen a few threads on here about a guy flirting or hitting on a girl , making some come on that took her by surprise.

Then when the guy is rebuffed or turned down, the guy wants to get into an apology mode.

If you read Pooks BE A MAN thread, you would understand there is NOTHING to apologize for. You are a MAN, you have desires, you hit on a Girl! WHOOA!!! WHAT A CRIME!! NOBODY EVER DOES THAT!

Its important for us guys to understand, some women will reject your unwanted advances, but there is NO POINT in apologizing for it!

Matter of fact! it makes you look like a GREATER wuss, by saying "sorry about last night, can we be friends"?

You are basically saying, I like you, you dont like me, can I at LEAST have the honor of just being your friend??

If you have been rebuffed by a girl, accept it and move on. Unless in your Honest heart you really just want to remain friends and can accept there will never be anything more, I see no reason for an apology or explaining yourself.

Its NOTHING unatural or unexpected. Its TRUE when women meet you or know you, they think of the possibility of a sexual encounter with you or ask themselves "is this guy for me?"

This is a NORMAL thought process for women/men, because they have to EVALUATE you and see if they WANT you or NOT.

EVen if you are a 400 lbs balding slob, her mental process immediately considers your worth as a sexual partner.

So, DONT EVER apologize for something that she has already given a thought to.

And dont EVER think apologizing will make you look more sincere, genuine, and attractive! it wont!

thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
That's sounds very funny, I reckon it would be funny to approach a girl then apologise for trying to talk to her. I might try it just for fun.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
maybe if i came on REALLY REALLY offensive, i would. some chicks are crazy and some of them might take something as innocent as a 'hello' for something that leads to rape in their crazy minds. :cool:
 
Top