Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sorry, but...

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Sorry, but...

Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Okay I get the point you're making MsThang (and I agree).... BUT... "looser" IS a word [:D]
Damn, good point. I mean not a noun. Thanks :)

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and Hot Ice isn't a native English speaker, so ignore his minor mistakes. I'm sure I'd make many, many more if I were speaking Finnish.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jez you people sure are shallow. Wanting to shoot someone bc they say LOL in real life? Come on, if it really annoys you that much don't talk to that person. Not many people do that anyway, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. And for those of you that say society is dead, well that's just depressing so go pop some prozac or something. Besides would you rather live comfortably in a "dead" society, or live poorly (living like a typical Ethiopian) in a more "active" society?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
Jez you people sure are shallow. Wanting to shoot someone bc they say LOL in real life? Come on, if it really annoys you that much don't talk to that person. Not many people do that anyway, so I don't think we have anything to worry about. And for those of you that say society is dead, well that's just depressing so go pop some prozac or something. Besides would you rather live comfortably in a "dead" society, or live poorly (living like a typical Ethiopian) in a more "active" society?
Ever heard of exaggeration? It's a literary device. Might want to look it up some time.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
Oh, and Hot Ice isn't a native English speaker, so ignore his minor mistakes. I'm sure I'd make many, many more if I were speaking Finnish.
True.
Instead, I'd really like that if someone could correct my mistakes since I would benefit from it.

DonCruez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
Jez you people sure are shallow. Wanting to shoot someone bc they say LOL in real life?
Not only shot, but first buggered with a bowling ball on a 10 foot pole. :rolleyes: They're just mouthing off.

besides, *I* use "lol" (as in one word, not l-o-l) in everyday conversation. Maybe because it's a Dutch word :p

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it was an exagrattion, it's a phrase (_______ should be shot) I hear quite a lot. But my point was that you shouldn't get so worked up about something so small.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you call someone who speaks three languages?
Trilingual

What do you call someone who speaks two languages?
Bilingual

And what do you call someone who only speaks one language...? :rolleyes:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Who gives a sh1t about spelling and grammar on the internet? Its not a spelling bee and you obviously know what they're trying to say with you "superior" intellect so chill out.

Wether someone says lose or loose should not effect anything. Who gives a damn!

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
Trilingual

Bilingual

'cunilingual'... someone who speaks p*ssy? ;)

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
Trilingual

Bilingual

Depends on the context in which you ask the question.

Ask that question to the principal at an inner-city school you'll hear," Gifted"; whereas if you ask that question to a MENSA convention you'll get the answer," Borderline Retarded."

Something for the Grammar Nazis to consider: In the paragraph above I made no less than five incidents of grammatical error (with another two in this sentence), yet you understand the point I am trying to make. I'm just as annoyed as the next English speaking person regarding the ritual butchering of our language, especially in an attempt to present one's self as enviably ignorant. That having been said, given that the whole point of communication is to get a point across, perhaps we're taking this a bit too seriously breaking out the torches and pitchforks.