Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sorry, but...

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's spelled LOSE!!!!!

Loose is an adjective, as in a loose woman.

Lose is a verb and loser is a noun.

TO LOOSE something does not exist.

And LOOSER is NOT a word.

Jesus, people, unless you're from Finland or something you have no excuse. This is really irritating and makes you sound dumb.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
lol...

that's all I'm gonna say. :D

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Italy and I knew that.

Americans really need to learn their language, I mean it's not like the average American speaks 3 languages or something, it's just 1 fvcking language... :rolleyes:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooked on phonics didnt cover that.... :(

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
lol...

that's all I'm gonna say. :D
I thought lol meant laughing...
I had no idea people SAID "lol" :rolleyes:

Americans really need to learn their language
Haha, true.. people can't spell at the age of 20. It's like a person like me who has learned English in school is better writing it than majority of people who have spoked it.. what? since they were 2? :D

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice

It's like a person like me who has learned English in school is better writing it than majority of people who have spoked it.. :D
apparently not... :cool:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy who said LOL once.

I mean, literally SAID... "El-oh-el" in response to something marginally funny.

That was when I knew that we, as a society, had hit rock-bottom.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang
It's spelled LOSE!!!!!

Loose is an adjective, as in a loose woman.

Lose is a verb and loser is a noun.

Jesus, people, unless you're from Finland or something you have no excuse. This is really irritating and makes you sound dumb.

Hey, I'm from Finland, I scored better than 86% of college-bound seniors (yes, Americans) on the verbal part of the SAT when I did it.

Maybe they mean TOO LOOSE... Ah, nevermind.

Casanova I hope you slapped him.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
apparently not... :cool:
LOL. Well, at least I know how to spell ;)

And please, do correct my mistakes if you see any.
It'll help me. Thanks.

Well, actually I have a friend that's ok untill I have anything to do with girls (then I don't want him near me) who says lol all the time. Sounds sooooo stupid.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Haha, true.. people can't spell at the age of 20. It's like a person like me who has learned English in school is better writing it than majority of people who have spoked it.. what? since they were 2? :D
What can I say...my English language prowess is SO advanced that I can, indeed, actually "say" lol.

Oh, and in your paragraph you left out "the". On top of that, "spoked" is NOT a word. The proper word would have been "spoken".

In the future, you might want to save your criticism of writing abilities for those who, well...can't write. And for the love of Christ, if you criticize someone, at least make sure your own post doesn't include such careless mistakes.

Okay...carry on!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I knew a guy who said LOL once.

I mean, literally SAID... "El-oh-el" in response to something marginally funny.

LMAO! That reminds me of something I did a couple of years ago. Since the creation of e-mail, I don't write many handwritten letters anymore. So, when I was writing one I caught myself getting ready to write a sideways smiley face...

I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well at least its not too hard to get you going. :)

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear to god, America's kids are getting more and more retarded. Apparently, at my friends school the new fad is speaking AIM talk (i.e. "L-O-L" "O-M-G")

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
I swear to god, America's kids are getting more and more retarded. Apparently, at my friends school the new fad is speaking AIM talk (i.e. "L-O-L" "O-M-G")

:eek:

when i was in high school you would get your ass thrown out of the window for something like that... kids these days.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova

Then someone would you throw you a shovel because it just keeps getting worse and worse.

BTW if I said "LOL" anywhere around where I live I would either be a.) shot, b.) beat up, or C.) humiliated.

Man I'm happy that the quiet countryside hasn't been invaded by people that say "LOL" and "OMG". I think that these people should be shot in the forehead as a warning to the rest.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If society truly had hit rock bottom then we would most likely be on our way back up by now. Things can only get worse before they get better. Thats just the nature of things.

I say to hell with society. It has outlasted it's usefulness and meaning to the point where it's members have no place or purpose anymore. Our society is like a big, dumb giant walking blindly down a path of ultimate collapse and self-destruction. I look around and I see nothing but a squandering waste of human life. Most people today, it seems, are spiritually dead. They are dead in their homes, they are dead in their jobs, and they are dead in the lives that they fail to realise are their own.

Man, I say we take back our lives. Look within yourself and discover your true nature. Are you ment to be a corporate/media/government slave?-- HELL NO!

Then again, I haven't slept in like four days now... maybe I should get some rest and shut up now. Hey, I just said "now" twice. Ha ha.:cool:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
If society truly had hit rock bottom then we would most likely be on our way back up by now. Things can only get worse before they get better. Thats just the nature of things.

I say to hell with society. It has outlasted it's usefulness and meaning to the point where it's members have no place or purpose anymore. Our society is like a big, dumb giant walking blindly down a path of ultimate collapse and self-destruction. I look around and I see nothing but a squandering waste of human life. Most people today, it seems, are spiritually dead. They are dead in their homes, they are dead in their jobs, and they are dead in the lives that they fail to realise are their own.

Man, I say we take back our lives. Look within yourself and discover your true nature. Are you ment to be a corporate/media/government slave?-- HELL NO!

Then again, I haven't slept in like four days now... maybe I should get some rest and shut up now. Hey, I just said "now" twice. Ha ha.:cool:
as a society we are dead, but as individuals we are alive, because we are as a whole, happy with out lives and thats what counts. So i really do not see any problem, who cares about society as a whole.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the strong survive.

Honest self-expression makes the individual. Relationship builds self-awareness. Therefore, one must live honestly (to his own true nature, his passion, etc.) and in relation to others in order to truly exist as an individual in reality. Anything less is just a case of "monkey see, monkey do."

So in truth, without a social order of some sort there can be no individuality. A world of chaos is just as soulless as the world we live in now. What I'm saying, or atleast trying to say, is that we would be better off to return to our primitive roots.

The red bull is taking effect... sorry if what I just said made no sense whatsoever.:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MsThang

Okay I get the point you're making MsThang (and I agree).... BUT... "looser" IS a word [:D]