Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes women are mean or treat you bad because your attractive

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
So here how it goes. There are guys and women who realize the current attention you get, some of them are angry as VIPERS about it, and over the years, gossip and games can startup, so entire groups can get mad at you and "shut down" your normal mode of operation. And the more you fight it the worse it gets. If some "popularity", or "gossip" games have knocked you out from your normal alignment, take an assessment at who is implementing it and where it's coming from. You might have to relocate!

The alternative is get used to the behaviors and responses, and your identity becomes reduced.
Chapter 17 The Joys of Misery

Among all elite U.S. forces, the Marine Corps is unique in that its standards for strength, athleticism and physical hardiness are not exceptional. What separates Marines, instead, is their capacity to endure adversity.

Tarawa
U.S. Marines on the island of Tarawa, November 1943

Marines take a perverse pride in having colder chow, crappier equipment and higher casualty rates than any other service. This notion goes back to Belleau Wood and earlier, but it came into its own during the exceptionally bloody and punishing battles at Tarawa and Iwo Jima, the Chosin Reservoir and Khe Sanh. Marines take pride in enduring hell. Nothing infuriates Marines more than to learn that some particularly nasty and dangerous assignment has been given to the Army instead of to them. It offends their sense of honor.

This is another key element of the Warrior Ethos: the willing and eager embracing of adversity.

In 1912, the Antarctic explorer Ernest Shackleton was seeking volunteers for an expedition to the South Pole. He placed the following ad in the London Times:

Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful; honor and recognition in case of success.

The next morning, 5000 men lined up to volunteer.

The payoff of a life of adversity is freedom. There’s a story of the tribes in ancient Afghanistan. When Alexander was preparing to invade the Wild Lands of the Scythians in 333 B.C., a tribal delegation came to him and warned him, for his own good, to stay away. In the end—the Scyths told Alexander—you and your army will come to grief, as all other invaders have in the past (including our friend Cyrus the Great, who was killed north of Mazar-i-Sharif and whose body was never recovered).

“You may defeat us,” said the tribal elders, “but you will never defeat our poverty.”

What the Scythians meant was that they could endure greater adversity even than Alexander and his Macedonians.

When the Spartans and their allies overcame the Persians at Plataea in 479 B.C., the spoils included the great pavilion tents of King Xerxes, along with the king’s cooks, wine stewards, and kitchen servants. For a joke, the Spartan king Pausanias ordered the Persian chefs to prepare a typical dinner, the kind they would make for the Persian king. Meanwhile, he had his own cooks whip up a standard Spartan meal.

The Persian chefs produced a lavish banquet composed of multiple courses, served on golden plates, and topped off by the most sumptuous cakes and delicacies. The Spartans’ grub was barley bread and pig’s-blood stew. When the Spartans saw the two meals side by side, they burst out laughing. “How far the Persians have traveled,” declared Pausanias, “to rob us of our poverty!”

Chapter 18 Duty, Honor, Country

If shame is the negative, honor is the positive. Nang in Pashto is honor; nangwali is the code of honor by which the Pashtun tribal warrior lives. Bushido is the samurai code. Every tattoo parlor adjacent to a U.S. Marine base has this in innumerable design variations:

Death Before Dishonor

In warrior cultures—from the Sioux and the Comanche to the Zulu and the mountain Pashtun—honor is a man’s most prized possession. Without it, life is not worth living.

In 413 B.C., the Spartans sent a general named Gylippus to help their Sicilian allies in the city of Syracuse, which was under siege by the Athenians. Gylippus’s first job was to pick from the civilian population those men who would make the best military officers. Gylippus instructed his lieutenants to seek neither men who craved wealth nor those who sought power, but to select only those who desired honor.

Honor, under tribal codes, is a collective imperative. If a man receives an insult to his honor, the offense is felt by all the males in his family. All are mutually bound to avenge the affront.

The American brand of honor is inculcated on the football field, in the locker room and in the street. Back down to no one, avenge every insult, never show fear, never display weakness. Play hurt, never quit.

At Thermopylae in 480 B.C., the Persian king Xerxes, at the head of an army of two million men, demanded of the Spartan king Leonidas that he and his 4000 defenders lay down their arms. Leonidas responded in two words: “Molon labe.”

“Come and take them.”

If you travel to Thermopylae today, you’ll see the Leonidas monument. It has only two words on it.

The American brigadier general Anthony McAuliffe went Leonidas one better. Surrounded by the Germans at Bastogne in World War II, the commander of the 101st Airborne replied to the enemy’s demand to surrender with one word:

Nuts.

Warrior cultures employ honor, along with shame, to produce courage and resolve in the hearts of their young men.

Honor is the psychological salary of any elite unit. Pride is the possession of honor.

Honor is connected to many things, but one thing it’s not connected to is happiness. In honor cultures, happiness as we think of it—“life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”—is not a recognized good. Happiness in honor cultures is the possession of unsullied honor. Everything else is secondary.

In the West, pride and honor are anachronistic these days. The practitioners of honor are often ridiculed in popular culture, like Jack Nicholson’s Marine colonel in A Few Good Men: “You can’t handle the truth!” Or Robert Duvall in Apocalypse Now: “I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”

What's ironic to me is that when this whole covid thing was just kicking off I left a place where I had three hot meals, clothes, a clean bed and shower and chose to hit the streets. Xfinity wifi hotspots were free at all businesses so I didn't have to pay a phone bill. All public transportation was free so I had the greatest freedom of movement in my life. I had zero responsibility, zero bills, I did and went wherever I wanted. It was ultimate freedom, but it comes with a price. Then I hear on the news how people are depressed and sometimes killing themselves because of having to stay inside. What the fvck. In my world covid didn't exist, not in my mind. I am extremely durable and can recover from anything. Not only did the marine corps teach me to confront adversity aggressively, but my mother was a strong Christian and taught me that long suffering is a Christian virtue, although I may not practice the religion, I was raised with certain Christian traits that are simply embodied in my personality. Maybe I have faith and don't realize it because it's just so inherent to my nature that I don't see it because it's so normal it's a given and from my perspective I don't see it.

I think I'll be ok. This isn't California. You don't get shelter provided or free money here and it's much, much more humid, it's a difficult place to be in the heat 24/7.

I'll probably be ok.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like in my halfway house. I'm definitely the genetically best looking person. I'm also the most physically fit by a significant margin. I'm also the least conforming, and I keep to myself and I'm extremely Stoic at all time through positive and negative and I think this makes them uncomfortable because I don't give them much to size me up with. I don't fall for any flattery, I simply don't trust them. People don't like this. They want to you conform and be easy and transparent.
They want you to be as unhappy as they are. The fact is that they hate themselves because they are not like you. They envy you and got pissed off.

But when the Light shines really hard, theres no amount of darkness that can turn it off. It only make us shine even harder.

I fall into those traps and got defeated some times. Lost some opportunities and my health goes really down. But now I can see that I'm stronger than before.

This is one of the most important lessons to learn in life.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
They want you to be as unhappy as they are. The fact is that they hate themselves because they are not like you. They envy you and got pissed off.

But when the Light shines really hard, theres no amount of darkness that can turn it off. It only make us shine even harder.

I fall into those traps and got defeated some times. Lost some opportunities and my health goes really down. But now I can see that I'm stronger than before.

This is one of the most important lessons to learn in life.
I'm the brokest person here and I eat enough but their food is much more delicious than mine. I don't act unhappy or happy. I don't show my feelings around them. I only friendly sometimes because I have to keep some face with them because it's a social situation and therefore a game. When I know I can't pass a drug test I keep my mouth shut more and act friendlier. But when I know I'm good to go I'm way more of a d1ck.

Im conforming a little bit just because it's an investment in my future. I won't be young forever. If course it seems like I always manage to have opportunities present themselves, even if I fvck stuff up 1,000 times over noticed in life there's always something around the corner, even when I've been surrounded by chaos for so long, I really have grown accustomed to chaos, but it gets tiring and it's a gamble sometimes.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
YESSIR. Thanks for saying family or friends. Some of the groups i passed thru were highly "political" and "dirty politicians" at that. They'd maintain a image for you that can only shrink, it can never expand. Or they simply alter your image downward with a bunch of lies, half truths and ommissions.
I think my brother had something to do with something negative towards me I've pretty much accepted that he is dead to me. I killed off all my feelings for him negative or positive. I just pretend like he doesn't exist. I've learned to do this a lot too, just cut off feelings for things and people, when you do this nothing can touch you. Not sure if it's healthy or not but I've perfected it to the point where I don't really allow any emotional attachments because emotional attachment is an expectation and an expectation is a premeditated resentment and resentment only hurts you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the brokest person here and I eat enough but their food is much more delicious than mine. I don't act unhappy or happy. I don't show my feelings around them. I only friendly sometimes because I have to keep some face with them because it's a social situation and therefore a game. When I know I can't pass a drug test I keep my mouth shut more and act friendlier. But when I know I'm good to go I'm way more of a d1ck.

Im conforming a little bit just because it's an investment in my future. I won't be young forever. If course it seems like I always manage to have opportunities present themselves, even if I fvck stuff up 1,000 times over noticed in life there's always something around the corner, even when I've been surrounded by chaos for so long, I really have grown accustomed to chaos, but it gets tiring and it's a gamble sometimes.
That's wise.

We have to choose careful which war to fight and which enemy to make. I don't like to pretend to be someone I'm not... But for our survival, this is necessary in some social situations.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my brother had something to do with something negative towards me I've pretty much accepted that he is dead to me. I killed off all my feelings for him negative or positive. I just pretend like he doesn't exist. I've learned to do this a lot too, just cut off feelings for things and people, when you do this nothing can touch you. Not sure if it's healthy or not but I've perfected it to the point where I don't really allow any emotional attachments because emotional attachment is an expectation and an expectation is a premeditated resentment and resentment only hurts you.
With some people its necessary. Learn with that and go no contact with this people.

I can say that by my own experience. I had to go no contact with my parents, sister and some other people from my family.

And my mental health says how much its grateful for me to took this decision.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Start selling used cars or something man. Easiest job to get just by bull****ting and no real paperwork. And the money is good and fast if you are even decent at it. I hit a low in life and started selling cars then started buying and flipping them saved up a lot of money and got into various investing opportunities now am making bank without even working. Used cars saved my life actually lol.

Life insurance can be good too if you got no other work experience or qualifications. The license required is a bit of a pain. But these two jobs anyone who is determined can make good money right off the bat especially used cars. Commission only.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats very dangerous man! Those are the kind of people to run away as fast as possible... Doesn't worth at all. Some people I know I don't even worry to be polite with them... Just completely ignore. It's disgusting.

I face the truth with my family, being downward with lies, educating me since childhood to believe I was a loser, retard, an error. It's painful, but its also so good to understand that now.

All that hypocrisy I faced in my life, made me compose that song 4 years ago when I was producing music:

https://soundcloud.com/blackfoxbr%2Fblackfox-hipocrisia-original-mix-1
The lyrics:

"I lived my life, afraid of what people would think of me ... I tried to fit in this ****ty pattern of society, and always do the right thing, afraid of being rejected by someone. But I could not live with such falsehood.

Until one day I woke up, I looked at myself and said: I got tired of this hypocrisy."

And then, I became The Blacksheep.
They probably did you like that, because something inside of you made them feel insecure about themselves. You may be outstanding and only you haven't realized it.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
YESSIR. Thanks for saying family or friends. Some of the groups i passed thru were highly "political" and "dirty politicians" at that. They'd maintain a image for you that can only shrink, it can never expand. Or they simply alter your image downward with a bunch of lies, half truths and ommissions.

Me and my brother used to play fight a lot growing up, he was 7 years older than me and basically he roughed me up, so when I got into fights as a child I'm used to someone way bigger than me so it was easy to win.

Before I went to high school my brother told me that if someone older and bigger picks on you to fight them even if they're bigger, and if they beat it @ss, go fight them again even if you know you'll lose, because of you keep going back for more even though you're smaller eventually the person will lose their will to fight because they'll think your insane and this will make them respect you and they won't want to fight anymore. At then end my brother told me "because what's the worst they can do to you? It's not like they will kill you so you'll be fine". My brother straight up told me this along with, when I was even younger "if a girl ever tells you she was touched by her dad or uncle run away" he told me that one when he was in tears and i never saw by brother cry before except over a female and it made me very uncomfortable seeing him cry, I didn't understand at all. Now I do.

My brother and mother taught me that beautiful women unfortunately make for the worst relationship and that a woman with more imperfections will treat you much better. My mother also told me a good woman will pay for herself.

I feel bad for guys raised in public schools and grew up watching tv and Hollywood. I grew up spending time alot alone in the woods or sitting in tree for hours just watching my surroundings.

I know I'm a little crazy but I'm ok with it. At least I'm not an npc.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Start selling used cars or something man. Easiest job to get just by bull****ting and no real paperwork. And the money is good and fast if you are even decent at it. I hit a low in life and started selling cars then started buying and flipping them saved up a lot of money and got into various investing opportunities now am making bank without even working. Used cars saved my life actually lol.

Life insurance can be good too if you got no other work experience or qualifications. The license required is a bit of a pain. But these two jobs anyone who is determined can make good money right off the bat especially used cars. Commission only.
Well first I need to get some decent clothes. I'm struggling to pay my rent right now. But this tow truck driving job is commission based, I'll be able to start hitting tune gym again, and we only deal in brand new cars. All the snow birds are coming around Thanksgiving so it'll be a lot of money to be made. It's not sales but it's commission based so it's better than a lot of jobs.

A good friend of mine owns a used car dealership in Jacksonville and he's an extremely exerianced salesman, and a Florida man, and my phone got stolen by a tweaker before I got off the streets so I lost all the numbers.

I've made friends who are into real estate when I was literally homeless, I've gotten work through these guys, they drive nice cars, are landlords that own properties.

One of my good friends who I'd go drinking with and he'd let me sleep at his house sometimes, do my laundry, let me shower, be owns land on mertle beach south Carolina and leases it to a very successful surf shop and the lease is almost over and the surf shop built a large infrastructure on it and are going to purchase it, he's going to sell it for around 1.5 million but get 100,000 a year so he pays less taxes. Another friend would pick me up in a Mercedes from the park to take me to work get got for me and he gave me the key code to the marina so I had access to a nice clean air-conditioned shower, and he showed me his sail boat and gave me permission to sleep on it.

I have a network and support group of successful people that have looked out for me, if I need something I can call them, and they have much more experience in life particularly about things like finance, sales, real estate, taxes etc.

I've basically been a ditch digging slave for the last couple of months but I have a house to live in and that's what happens when you neglect your life for so long.

I mean i used to study electrical engineering and did well. I'm not insane or stupid, just a little crazy.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I'd suggest anyone who doesn't like how I am, remember if you're white put 14 knots in your noose, if black its 13 knots in your noose.

I understand that committing suicide is the only unforgivable sin, and you'll go straight to hell, but please if you have a problem with anything I say or do or have said or done, i kindly implore you to kill yourself. Also communists are not human so it's not murder.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it happens, I have experience with this. I went over to a chicks house once, and she wouldn't sit anywhere near me. I was at the table, and she would go sit on the couch, or go sit on her computer chair. She wouldn't make much eye contact with me either. She told me later that she was acting like that because I made her nervous.

I knew she liked me, but someone else could have easily interpreted it as low interest

I have other stories like this too

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are cowards.

they may find you attractive, but know they dont meassure up to you and cant have you so there mean to you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it happens, I have experience with this. I went over to a chicks house once, and she wouldn't sit anywhere near me. I was at the table, and she would go sit on the couch, or go sit on her computer chair. She wouldn't make much eye contact with me either. She told me later that she was acting like that because I made her nervous.

I knew she liked me, but someone else could have easily interpreted it as low interest

I have other stories like this too
You made her heart race. Hormones pumping. If she sat close she mighta felt weak.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to women, any kind of attention means they are at least somewhat interested. Else they wouldn't pay you no mind or be extremely rude and then just straight ignore you. If she's giving you little digs she's trying to get your attention and/or flirt with you. Always remain confident when this happens and don't get upset.