Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes women are mean or treat you bad because your attractive

U

user43770

I'd rather have a 6.5/10 who absolutely spoils me and treats me like king, than a 10/10 who treats me so/so.

I've only been with 12 women in my life, mostly relationships but the women usually treat me very, very well until they don't. I love that, being treated so good and it's like they put me on a pedestal. I know this is probably unhealthy for me in certain ways, but even as a kid, I was used to women being very receptive of me, except for one of my sisters, and also I was the youngest of four and my mom was very good to me.

Even in high school I was very introverted and didn't start going to public school until the 8th grade, and I was a virgin until I was 18 except for A bj a 5 /10 gave me, but a lot of girls liked me, even one had her friend come over to ask me if I'd be her bf, and that girl I think went on to be a model.

Another girl I use to sit behind on English class and she had a really fat @ss. I'd poke her booty, the @ss meat that budged out of the back of the desk, sometimes I'd just grab her butt too. I never really talked to her or asked her out, I just touched her butt a lot. One time I was snowboarding with my friend and this girl comes rolling up behind us as we were waiting for the chairlift and she was very drunk, we were about 16 maybe 15, she comes up, tries to stop on her snow board, face plants into the snow, starts laughing, gets up looks at me giggling as he's wiping snow from her face and says "i wanna suck your d1ck Trez" i was shocked. My buddy was too.
Good times. Love your posts. Honest as fvck

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Even at church and bible camp and stuff I was accustomed to one girl taking a liking and kind of following me around. I remember one girl was wearing a tank top, no bra, I could totally see her nipple, I wondered if she knew I could see it. I got in trouble once at camp because one year I only brought wife beaters, and the counselor told me that I can't wear those anymore because the female counsellor told him the the girls in her cabin were having impure thoughts about me. Hahaha wtf. I remember thinking this is not my problem and I told him I don't have anything else to wear.

Idk I'm not to sure this videos accurate because I was totally a introverted person and even in high school I wasn't a loser but I kept to myself and one of the popular guys tried to befriend me, but I was just kind of didn't want to socialize. I ended up making friends with the pot heads and kids who did bad stuff.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I've always been treated excellent. My "luck" took a turn for the worse when a ex decided to sabatoge me. I had 17 years as getting treated excellent up to that point. My women would never put me in a bad position! After her, I have tolerated females who don't treat as well, and I get more of the same.

As you, I know it's better for your LIFE to have a 6.5/10 treat you like a KING versus a 10/10 treating optional.

NEVER tolerate a woman treating you less than you are accustomed. Go single and womanless before allowing it, because it can become your norm over time if you start allowing it.

I was trying to get some from about 8 or 9, but didn't know how to penetrate properly. But i did "get it in" at 16 years old. The entire world looked completely differently immediately, as if some dead or "un enabled" parts of my mind were started up.

Did you let her? I was in a friends house when a girl came to the door and told me she wants to suck my dyck, it was unbeleiveable, but i said okay. She was below my normal attractiveness, and she did her best on her oral.... She was literally one finger tight downstairs...
I thought a lot of guys on here never really got much attention when they were younger or something. I just assumed.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I've always been treated excellent. My "luck" took a turn for the worse when a ex decided to sabatoge me. I had 17 years as getting treated excellent up to that point. My women would never put me in a bad position! After her, I have tolerated females who don't treat as well, and I get more of the same.

As you, I know it's better for your LIFE to have a 6.5/10 treat you like a KING versus a 10/10 treating optional.

NEVER tolerate a woman treating you less than you are accustomed. Go single and womanless before allowing it, because it can become your norm over time if you start allowing it.

I was trying to get some from about 8 or 9, but didn't know how to penetrate properly. But i did "get it in" at 16 years old. The entire world looked completely differently immediately, as if some dead or "un enabled" parts of my mind were started up.

Did you let her? I was in a friends house when a girl came to the door and told me she wants to suck my dyck, it was unbeleiveable, but i said okay. She was below my normal attractiveness, and she did her best on her oral.... She was literally one finger tight downstairs...
With my ex it was difficult because she out of all the women, except the Chinese one, shared the most with me. In certain was she was extremely there for me. When she'd go back to stay with her parents for a couple weeks in the summer she made she runt fridge was full of food and her car had a full tank of gas. Bought me a laptop, convinced me to let her buy me clothes because all of my clothes are work clothes and not in great shape. I lived in a nice condo in a gated community. Never had to pay for groceries for those two years. She even washed my clothes and folded them, even if I wasn't working. But on the other hand she was kind of a b1tch, I guess she was gaming or just playing around a lot, but I never had a woman be c0cky and funny back to me, sometimes she was kind of rude. Playfully busing my balls to much.

So it's hard because I get so accustomed to the good treatment and no way in hell I'm going to be with some girl who smokes, drinks or does drugs, is just one of my rules. So many times I had it made but I just get completely complacent and fvck up, but maybe that's a good thing because had I began being responsible just because I'm with a woman it would have blown up in my face I think, based on what I've learned from here. But who knows. I've been very low before and things cash change in a heartbeat. You can be having hardest time in your life but then all of a sudden something changes and you're sitting pretty again.

U

user43770

Even at church and bible camp and stuff I was accustomed to one girl taking a liking and kind of following me around. I remember one girl was wearing a tank top, no bra, I could totally see her nipple, I wondered if she knew I could see it. I got in trouble once at camp because one year I only brought wife beaters, and the counselor told me that I can't wear those anymore because the female counsellor told him the the girls in her cabin were having impure thoughts about me. Hahaha wtf. I remember thinking this is not my problem and I told him I don't have anything else to wear.

Idk I'm not to sure this videos accurate because I was totally a introverted person and even in high school I wasn't a loser but I kept to myself and one of the popular guys tried to befriend me, but I was just kind of didn't want to socialize. I ended up making friends with the pot heads and kids who did bad stuff.
Your posts remind me of Henry Miller. Stream-of-thought debauchery

U

user43770

What's that mean? What are you talking about?
He was an American that moved to France, I believe. Wrote a couple of books about his life there, fvcking prostitutes etc.

Good stuff, but he would ramble on like stormrider, so they were hard to get through

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the 100 percent truth. A 10 out of 10 is usually a 1 out of 10 as far as personality and general behavior goes. When you only judge a woman for her looks that gives them more power. Women need to be judged more and held accountable regardless of their looks

Every 9 plus i ever met and usually 8 tier and above as well has been nothing but bad news. Its amazing to casually bang the woman looks wise of your dreams. Can be downright addicting actually. Especially when they got that craziness that makes it even better. But besides the sex what/who are you dealing with?

The best women i met were high 6s to high 7 range and my theory why is because they dont just focus only on their looks and have much more to offer in general than a few instagram selfies or whatever these hos are doing.

A nice 7.5 or so who is somewhat religious and had a strong father figure in her life low sexual partner count with no kids is hard to beat. No westernized white girls as well. 99.9 percent are garbage.

Not even attracted to any westernized girls by default. That goes for hispanics and Asians that grew up in a western developed country as well. They all got that same bitchy ass sounding fake white girl voice. Throw in most American black chicks to the mix as well. I can drunkenly hook up with them but nothing else. You know what im talking about. Complete garbage tier. Western feminism is a disease. Western men got cucked and let them get way too much out of line.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought a lot of guys on here never really got much attention when they were younger or something. I just assumed.
So here how it goes. There are guys and women who realize the current attention you get, some of them are angry as VIPERS about it, and over the years, gossip and games can startup, so entire groups can get mad at you and "shut down" your normal mode of operation. And the more you fight it the worse it gets. If some "popularity", or "gossip" games have knocked you out from your normal alignment, take an assessment at who is implementing it and where it's coming from. You might have to relocate!

The alternative is get used to the behaviors and responses, and your identity becomes reduced.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
So here how it goes. There are guys and women who realize the current attention you get, some of them are angry as VIPERS about it, and over the years, gossip and games can startup, so entire groups can get mad at you and "shut down" your normal mode of operation. And the more you fight it the worse it gets. If some "popularity", or "gossip" games have knocked you out from your normal alignment, take an assessment at who is implementing it and where it's coming from. You might have to relocate!

The alternative is get used to the behaviors and responses, and your identity becomes reduced.
Only super beta males would get mad at how i roll. Here's how I feel about that. One time in this halfway house this gay kid kept eating my food, and I couldn't catch him because I was at work. I told him to go kill himself. I heard a year later that he actually did and I absolutely didn't care.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only super beta males would get mad at how i roll. Here's how I feel about that. One time in this halfway house this gay kid kept eating my food, and I couldn't catch him because I was at work. I told him to go kill himself. I heard a year later that he actually did and I absolutely didn't care.
Careful of these "betas". Their anger grows and grows over the years. Some can be at various employers, management, what were friends, law enforcement, any type of employment...

Many assume because women look after you, and allow you to stand in your masculinity that you are "abusing" them. They HATE to see this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting.

Made me think about some stuffs that happened. This can also make sense if you show up a good skill you have... Envy people will try to knock you down. Family, friends, etx.
YESSIR. Thanks for saying family or friends. Some of the groups i passed thru were highly "political" and "dirty politicians" at that. They'd maintain a image for you that can only shrink, it can never expand. Or they simply alter your image downward with a bunch of lies, half truths and ommissions.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Careful of these "betas". Their anger grows and grows over the years. Some can be at various employers, management, what were friends, law enforcement, any type of employment...

Many assume because women look after you, and allow you to stand in your masculinity that you are "abusing" them. They HATE to see this.
watch this.
1598363569607.png

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever done any counter-coaching? Like watched what the female gurus are saying? These broads are telling women to purposely be late for dates to see if you get angry or not.

This is probably more female guru nonsense
Interesting, if you have some material show it, it could save us time and get rid or potential hassles.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting.

Made me think about some stuffs that happened. This can also make sense if you show up a good skill you have... Envy people will try to knock you down. Family, friends, etx.
Like in my halfway house. I'm definitely the genetically best looking person. I'm also the most physically fit by a significant margin. I'm also the least conforming, and I keep to myself and I'm extremely Stoic at all time through positive and negative and I think this makes them uncomfortable because I don't give them much to size me up with. I don't fall for any flattery, I simply don't trust them. People don't like this. They want to you conform and be easy and transparent.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

It's out of my nature to retreat. I was an infantry marine. I already assume I'm on watch lists so I have separate electronics that are unregistered and not traceable to me that I read things that would have me redflagged. I know homeless people in Florida who cook meth in the woods. Ammonium nitrate is not that hard to get. Let them fvck with me. God forbid I ever find out who it is, if I do may God have mercy on their souls. I can be very benevolent, but I can be very mean and spiteful even over something petty. I'm not very forgiving and I've been told that I have a cold heart. So go ahead, if I can't figure out who mess with me, I can deduce what they value and target it. I can be fvcking nuts, petty too.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YESSIR. Thanks for saying family or friends. Some of the groups i passed thru were highly "political" and "dirty politicians" at that. They'd maintain a image for you that can only shrink, it can never expand. Or they simply alter your image downward with a bunch of lies, half truths and ommissions.
Thats very dangerous man! Those are the kind of people to run away as fast as possible... Doesn't worth at all. Some people I know I don't even worry to be polite with them... Just completely ignore. It's disgusting.

I face the truth with my family, being downward with lies, educating me since childhood to believe I was a loser, retard, an error. It's painful, but its also so good to understand that now.

All that hypocrisy I faced in my life, made me compose that song 4 years ago when I was producing music:

https://soundcloud.com/blackfoxbr%2Fblackfox-hipocrisia-original-mix-1
The lyrics:

"I lived my life, afraid of what people would think of me ... I tried to fit in this ****ty pattern of society, and always do the right thing, afraid of being rejected by someone. But I could not live with such falsehood.

Until one day I woke up, I looked at myself and said: I got tired of this hypocrisy."

And then, I became The Blacksheep.