Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes women are mean or treat you bad because your attractive

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever done any counter-coaching? Like watched what the female gurus are saying? These broads are telling women to purposely be late for dates to see if you get angry or not.

This is probably more female guru nonsense

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever done any counter-coaching? Like watched what the female gurus are saying? These broads are telling women to purposely be late for dates to see if you get angry or not.

I just watched this "Diary of a mad black man", and the main character left his marriage where he was not appreciated went forth into his single life. A single disrespect, flake or inconsideration from a ladyand he left whoever it was alone FOREVER. This way he builds self respect in light of all the bullshyt and games.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol, they'll get there the same as me then. I purposely arrive slightly late knowing they will.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched this "Diary of a mad black man", and the main character left his marriage where he was not appreciated went forth into his single life. A single disrespect, flake or inconsideration from a ladyand he left whoever it was alone FOREVER. This way he builds self respect in light of all the bullshyt and games.
When one of my buddies went to jail for attempted murder, he ended up serving in a max prison and he was telling me the amount of men, of all sorts of races, there for killing their wives.

Then, he starts explaining the thought process: These guys have no legal divorce to go through, no alimony paid... If you are married for 10+ years, it seems offing your wife is a financially sound choice... What a world we live in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When one of my buddies went to jail for attempted murder, he ended up serving in a max prison and he was telling me the amount of men, of all sorts of races, there for killing their wives.

Then, he starts explaining the thought process: These guys have no legal divorce to go through, no alimony paid... If you are married for 10+ years, it seems offing your wife is a financially sound choice... What a world we live in.
Terrible

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to end up with loads of cats? Because that's how you become a pro catlady.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When she’s highly attracted to you, you can do no wrong. When she’s not that attracted to anymore or never was, you can do no right.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need to treat myself like that too. Why do you think it's so hard for us men to internalize that mindset? Does it come easier as you do the self improvement, in your opinion?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need to treat myself like that too. Why do you think it's so hard for us men to internalize that mindset? Does it come easier as you do the self improvement, in your opinion?
Starts from a decision. We know women will climb a mountain for what they desire. Why be anything less?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
When she’s highly attracted to you, you can do no wrong. When she’s not that attracted to anymore or never was, you can do no right.
My last ltr was from the hood and she in many ways really looked out for me, even when we were having a fight she never told me I couldn't use her car or to leave (usually) and she always put out, but she gamed me too a lot. She ribbed me incessantly. I did it to her too but I wasn't used to a woman doing it back to me. Just because she's attracted doesn't mean she's not going to test you. Even if I needed cigarettes she'd grab me a pack on her way home no matter what. But she still tested me a lot. Always playfully busting my balls, and telling you it would often just be random too. I kind of figured out it just means she likes me. I always slapped her a$$ too sometimes even in public, one time she slapped my a$$ hard as I was walking past her in the bedroom and I seriously was a bit offended. Didn't appreciate that at all, i felt disrespected so I just said "hey I get slap your a$$ but you can't do it back to me". She didn't do it again but I she thought it was funny.

And a lot of times she'd act cold for no reason, but I know it wasn't due to lack of attraction because she still always wanted s3x. I think she just got off on tormenting me a little bit.

And you better believe you can do wrong. I did some wrong stuff and she'd definitely get mad, call me an a$$ and a liar, and a racist and a s3xist. I put up with her sh1t though because she kind of had my back so I didn't have much right to complain. Sometimes she'd also just look at me and say "you know sometimes I feel like you're my other son". Which made me feel awkward but it wasn't a lie. But I still fvcked her a lot.

Hope this helps.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But they are in jail. There is no sound choice where that is an outcome.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
But they are in jail. There is no sound choice where that is an outcome.
Exactly this is retarded. If you really need that to happen just pay someone else to do it so you don't get in trouble. Low iq energy.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Starts from a decision. We know women will climb a mountain for what they desire. Why be anything less?
I'd rather have a 6.5/10 who absolutely spoils me and treats me like king, than a 10/10 who treats me so/so.

I've only been with 12 women in my life, mostly relationships but the women usually treat me very, very well until they don't. I love that, being treated so good and it's like they put me on a pedestal. I know this is probably unhealthy for me in certain ways, but even as a kid, I was used to women being very receptive of me, except for one of my sisters, and also I was the youngest of four and my mom was very good to me.

Even in high school I was very introverted and didn't start going to public school until the 8th grade, and I was a virgin until I was 18 except for A bj a 5 /10 gave me, but a lot of girls liked me, even one had her friend come over to ask me if I'd be her bf, and that girl I think went on to be a model.

Another girl I use to sit behind on English class and she had a really fat @ss. I'd poke her booty, the @ss meat that budged out of the back of the desk, sometimes I'd just grab her butt too. I never really talked to her or asked her out, I just touched her butt a lot. One time I was snowboarding with my friend and this girl comes rolling up behind us as we were waiting for the chairlift and she was very drunk, we were about 16 maybe 15, she comes up, tries to stop on her snow board, face plants into the snow, starts laughing, gets up looks at me giggling as he's wiping snow from her face and says "i wanna suck your d1ck Trez" i was shocked. My buddy was too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather have a 6.5/10 who absolutely spoils me and treats me like king, than a 10/10 who treats me so/so.

I've only been with 12 women in my life, mostly relationships but the women usually treat me very, very well until they don't. I love that, being treated so good and it's like they put me on a pedestal. I know this is probably unhealthy for me in certain ways, but even as a kid, I was used to women being very receptive of me, except for one of my sisters, and also I was the youngest of four and my mom was very good to me.
I've always been treated excellent. My "luck" took a turn for the worse when a ex decided to sabatoge me. I had 17 years as getting treated excellent up to that point. My women would never put me in a bad position! After her, I have tolerated females who don't treat as well, and I get more of the same.

As you, I know it's better for your LIFE to have a 6.5/10 treat you like a KING versus a 10/10 treating optional.

NEVER tolerate a woman treating you less than you are accustomed. Go single and womanless before allowing it, because it can become your norm over time if you start allowing it.

Even in high school I was very introverted and didn't start going to public school until the 8th grade, and I was a virgin until I was 18 except for A bj a 5 /10 gave me, but a lot of girls liked me, even one had her friend come over to ask me if I'd be her bf, and that girl I think went on to be a model.
I was trying to get some from about 8 or 9, but didn't know how to penetrate properly. But i did "get it in" at 16 years old. The entire world looked completely differently immediately, as if some dead or "un enabled" parts of my mind were started up.

Another girl I use to sit behind on English class and she had a really fat @ss. I'd poke her booty, the @ss meat that budged out of the back of the desk, sometimes I'd just grab her butt too. I never really talked to her or asked her out, I just touched her butt a lot. One time I was snowboarding with my friend and this girl comes rolling up behind us as we were waiting for the chairlift and she was very drunk, we were about 16 maybe 15, she comes up, tries to stop on her snow board, face plants into the snow, starts laughing, gets up looks at me giggling as he's wiping snow from her face and says "i wanna suck your d1ck Trez" i was shocked. My buddy was too.
Did you let her? I was in a friends house when a girl came to the door and told me she wants to suck my dyck, it was unbeleiveable, but i said okay. She was below my normal attractiveness, and she did her best on her oral.... She was literally one finger tight downstairs...

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Even when I lost my virginity it was to this very cute girl my age. She had bleach blonde dreadlocks, in a tie die shirt, and was staring at me hard at a party, I knew what that meant, so I forced myself to go talk to her. I told myself "you're a pvssy if you don't do it" because even though I was clueless at the time even to me it was obvious. I was drunk so I don't really remember what I said, but I got a condom from my friends, took her to the room, and I went and slid the desk in front the doors because I was hanging out with these eastern Ukrainians and I knew they were going to open the door and try to watch a little bit. When I turned back around the condom was gone, she wanted it raw. Yes the Ukrainians opened the door and pushed the desk out of the, i fvcking knew it, i told them "hey get the fvck out of here" they laughed and shut door.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I've always been treated excellent. My "luck" took a turn for the worse when a ex decided to sabatoge me. I had 17 years as getting treated excellent up to that point. My women would never put me in a bad position! After her, I have tolerated females who don't treat as well, and I get more of the same.

As you, I know it's better for your LIFE to have a 6.5/10 treat you like a KING versus a 10/10 treating optional.

NEVER tolerate a woman treating you less than you are accustomed. Go single and womanless before allowing it, because it can become your norm over time if you start allowing it.

I was trying to get some from about 8 or 9, but didn't know how to penetrate properly. But i did "get it in" at 16 years old. The entire world looked completely differently immediately, as if some dead or "un enabled" parts of my mind were started up.

Did you let her? I was in a friends house when a girl came to the door and told me she wants to suck my dyck, it was unbeleiveable, but i said okay. She was below my normal attractiveness, and she did her best on her oral.... She was literally one finger tight downstairs...
Yeah I let her. We went back in the woods. I was not expecting that at all.