"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Sometimes they ARE looking...

Aru

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
1
Yesterday I briefly stopped by the bookstore to see my sister at work. There was a hot girl (HB7-8) working there that really caught my eye, however I couldn't seem to catch her attention. As far as I could tell she never looked at me or made eye contact with me, so I couldn't approach and let loose with my wit and charm. I figured this girl was just busy, didn't notice me while I was visiting my sister, or didn't find me attractive

Later that night I was hanging out with my sister back at her place and she casually said:

"By the way, this girl xxx from my work told me she thinks you're hot. Actually, she told me I could tell you that."

ME (of course): "Wow! Which girl is this?"

She described the exact same HB8 I was interested in.

Moral of the story: Sometimes women are checking you out, feeling out your vibe/attitude, and generally being attracted to you and won't even let you know.

Guess I should have cold approached this chick. I could have assumed she was already attracted to me and gone with the flow. AND I would have been right!

Cheers fellas!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Well aru at least your in......i hate it when they do that
 

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Aru
Yesterday I briefly stopped by the bookstore to see my sister at work. There was a hot girl (HB7-8) working there that really caught my eye, however I couldn't seem to catch her attention. As far as I could tell she never looked at me or made eye contact with me, so I couldn't approach and let loose with my wit and charm. I figured this girl was just busy, didn't notice me while I was visiting my sister, or didn't find me attractive

Later that night I was hanging out with my sister back at her place and she casually said:

"By the way, this girl xxx from my work told me she thinks you're hot. Actually, she told me I could tell you that."

ME (of course): "Wow! Which girl is this?"

She described the exact same HB8 I was interested in.

Moral of the story: Sometimes women are checking you out, feeling out your vibe/attitude, and generally being attracted to you and won't even let you know.

Guess I should have cold approached this chick. I could have assumed she was already attracted to me and gone with the flow. AND I would have been right!

Cheers fellas!
WTF???
Of course they check you out! Especially if they notice you checking them out (and the DO notice even if you never get EC with her).Even the women who do not look at you while walking in the opposite direction look at you in the very last possible moment while passing you (watch out for this).
If you think a girl is hot,approach her!!! I have been swimming in the same pool with one girl for nearly 6 month. She never looked at me.I never dared to talk to her. One day I did... ice broken..!
 

shrewd

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
kingston, ontario
bah just talk to them anyway, don't have to make ec first. For a guy with my looks it's not gonna happen any other way anyways.:D







































:mad:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Something similar to this happened to me last semester. This really hot girl that I saw in the hallways always seemed to be talking to somebody and when I would pass her I felt totally invisible. Never saw her look at me once. At the end of the semester one of her friends told me that she thought I was hot. I was blown away because like I said I never even saw her look at me. It was too late for me to make a move though because she was gone:(

Moral of the story, if you see a girl you like, approach.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
something similar happend to me, went on a blind date with this chick but she wanted to meet up at her apt on campus.

so there i am sittin there with my friend with a case of beer one HB8 my blind date and her friend an HB9

anyways, i'm drinking a beer thinkin these girls are totally turned off by me or my friend or whatever the case needless to say they "have to do something" that "just came up"

anyway i NEXT'ed her right then and there, few days later she calls up, why haven't you called or anything we miss you. my friend thinks you were really hot.

i was like whaaaaaaaat?

i guess i missed every single sign they were sending out

ANOTHER story

Blonde chick i meet at bob evans, because my job was right next to it so i ate there for lunch almost everyday.

anyway we talk flirt etc.. i see her at my job that same day, and i'm like jessica? she's like yeah i'll wait for you take your time.. so i take a quick break to talk to her she flirts i even kino'ed her

but for some weird ass reason i didn't close for a # i thought i would see her again. I never did she apparently quit bob evans that day she came into my job :mad:
 
Top