Originally posted by il_duce
I disagree. I find that the amount of girls with low self-esteem is about the same across the board. In fact, I really don't think I've met very many 9s or 10s who had low self-esteem.
You can't judge a book by its cover, man. There have been times when I saw some hot girl, and just by her looks I assumed that she had no personality. Then I started talking to her and realized she was actually pretty smart and fun to be around. And I've had experiences with the hot ones with no personality as well.
There is NO connection between social ability and looks. This should also be obvious because of the fact that there are a lot of good looking guys out there who are AFC, while you've got average looking joes with tons of game.
Maybe you need to get out of California, cause there are lots of dumb, boring people there, and it appears to be messing up your logic.
Nope nope nope. There is a HUGE connection between low self esteem and looks. You just don't know women well enough yet, the whole psychological aspect of it I mean. Trust me, if someone told me this years ago when I was a teenager, I woulda looked at them as being crazy as well. Low self esteem BREEDS beauty. You will see that most girls have the potential to be a 9, threw lots of dieting/working out/clothes/nails/hair/ etc etc etc. Its the low self esteem ones that usually have the drive, the will, to achieve and maintain that status. Since low self esteem people tend to value their own self worth on what people percieve of them, looks wise. So they are often very driven to look good.
And yes, you can judge a book by its cover, big time. Everyone does, in every facet of life. Looks matter, big time. Anyone telling you otherwise is a lair. Better looking girls get richer/better looking men. And better looking men get better paying jobs/girls/etc etc. Fact of life. And yes, I have been to Cali, and to be honest, I really don't like it there. Way to much traffic/crowded/smog/hot weather/sun/skin cancer, and sharks scare the heck outta me so i don't like the ocean much either. Im more of a NYC/Chicago/east coast kinda guy.