Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something to watch out for

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum does a great job pumping the "NEXT" attitude

be careful not to next too soon - I was the worst at it, one call, if she didnt call back or I didnt feel it I'd dump

I let some really cute girls go.. yeah ideally you'd have her call you back but you never know when something resurfaces, dont burn bridges.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed there is such a thing as nexting too soon.

But dont put the girl in a pedestral either, just relax and have fun :rockon:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gona have to agree on this.

There are good reasons for nexting straight away, and bad reasons.

Example of bad reason, and this is completely hypothetical right here:

After a month of dating (peak time for premeditated test)...
Girl: 'Hey would you mind if i take my ex to a family party?'
Bad response: - next.

Mans response: 'why?'
Her: 'Ummm just.. why? would that bother you...?????'
Mans response: 'No, but why would you go to a party with your ex?'
Her: 'What do you mean, we're just friends ?????!!!!'
Mans response: 'If you still wana hang out with him then get back together'
Her: 'Nooo, its not like that, he's actually a weener. I only asked because he's very good friends with my parents and works for my dads company!'
Mans response: 'Well thats ok in that case, have fun xoxo'

Unless you have 5 girlfriends on the go, i doubt theres a need to next a girl for that. Showing that you dont care about anything and gaining her interest should be number 1 on the list. Let her worry about remaining faithful and gaining your approval, not you!

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
this forum does a great job pumping the "NEXT" attitude

be careful not to next too soon - I was the worst at it, one call, if she didnt call back or I didnt feel it I'd dump

I let some really cute girls go.. yeah ideally you'd have her call you back but you never know when something resurfaces, dont burn bridges.
Good point. It's all about manipulation and if you can manipulate hot girls to be with you then you have the game won. Who gives a sh*t if they don't abide by the DJ "rules". If you can convice a cute broad to get naked, that's all that counts.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Szyzzlin said:
Good point. It's all about manipulation and if you can manipulate hot girls to be with you then you have the game won. Who gives a sh*t if they don't abide by the DJ "rules". If you can convice a cute broad to get naked, that's all that counts.
WRONG! it's not about manipulating women into bed. It's about not bowing down,kissing her AZZ etc. JUST for tail. Tail is about 4th on my list of things to do[my kids,my job,my investments]. What it is about is respect. If she doesn't respect you, you need to respect yourself enough to get rid of her. IF you can't respect yourself with women,then you can't respect yourself in business or the rest of life.
If you want to use women like you'd use your hand,fine. manipulate them-fine,they do it to us all the time.BUT will you be able to respect yourself?Is the habit of manipulation a switch you can turn on or off? I'd take less sex and the self respect that allows me to make 200k+ a year. My patients KNOW I'm not trying to get one over on them;tell them what they need to have done,then it's their problem.

The GF who wanted to spend time with me during finals week during Dental school-gone. Still have the DDS degree.[some guys flunked out because they had to spend too much time with the GF-THEN she dumped them]Ex wife that drove me nuts and interfered with my productivity at the office-gone. Still have the dental office.[a dentist in town is probably going to lose his-he couldn't say no to the bigger house before the crash]

These forums are about living life as a man. Success in business-everyone teaches. We are teaching success with women,but not at the expense of your self respect or other areas of life. Nexting prevents you from wasting TIME you could use more productively[on other women,on exercise,on your school work,or on your business]. If you want to call her twice-fine. Just not 20 times.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
WRONG! it's not about manipulating women into bed. It's about not bowing down,kissing her AZZ etc. JUST for tail. Tail is about 4th on my list of things to do[my kids,my job,my investments]. What it is about is respect. If she doesn't respect you, you need to respect yourself enough to get rid of her. IF you can't respect yourself with women,then you can't respect yourself in business or the rest of life.
If you want to use women like you'd use your hand,fine. manipulate them-fine,they do it to us all the time.BUT will you be able to respect yourself?Is the habit of manipulation a switch you can turn on or off? I'd take less sex and the self respect that allows me to make 200k+ a year. My patients KNOW I'm not trying to get one over on them;tell them what they need to have done,then it's their problem.

The GF who wanted to spend time with me during finals week during Dental school-gone. Still have the DDS degree.[some guys flunked out because they had to spend too much time with the GF-THEN she dumped them]Ex wife that drove me nuts and interfered with my productivity at the office-gone. Still have the dental office.[a dentist in town is probably going to lose his-he couldn't say no to the bigger house before the crash]

These forums are about living life as a man. Success in business-everyone teaches. We are teaching success with women,but not at the expense of your self respect or other areas of life. Nexting prevents you from wasting TIME you could use more productively[on other women,on exercise,on your school work,or on your business]. If you want to call her twice-fine. Just not 20 times.

yeah, I don't take BS really. I actually don't call back or text pretty often if I don't like the way they act, but they act really good when they sense this :)

it's when they see that they got you that's when they become jerks.. so be like the wind- here this moment, might be gone at the next one

South Dakota eh? Know Chris Kelly by any chance, deals in exotics there.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sodbuster for the win!!

You might loose the occasional salvagable chick by nexting too early....but...

The grief you will save yourself from by nexting early always will outweigh the p*ssy you might get if you stay involved with her BS too long....

Not to mention the self respect you also keep...

There's always more p*ssy

Over and Out.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, don't know him. It's a fairly big state geographically. Population?not as much.