"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Something she said bothering me

bigwuz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
22
So I've been married 5 years and this thing I'm married to said and I quote. "You're allowed to outgrow somebody" and im
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
214
Reaction score
179
Age
35
She said to you that she thinks she has outgrown you? In what aspects she thinks she's outgrown you?
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
She said to you that she thinks she has outgrown you? In what aspects she thinks she's outgrown you?
Wtf. We need more context but maybe she´s preparing to monkey-branch. Maybe you should be doing the same.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
So I've been married 5 years and this thing I'm married to said and I quote. "You're allowed to outgrow somebody" and im
Then why would she bother getting married if this is her mindset?

Also you don't "outgrow" someone in 5 years...15 years? Maybe...20 years? OK.

5 years? That's just BS
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top