Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something new I've noticed in the Covid era

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women of all ages are wearing perfume again.
It's strange & ironic at the same time because I haven't smelled it on anyone in public since the mid 2000's.
It's like an entire generation of women never wore perfume. They completely stopped wearing it for more than a decade.

With the current mask laws, I think women are trying different and old school strategies to attract men again.

Have you noticed this too?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having just been stationed in Europe for 2.5 years, and now back in the states, my cologne game is too strong for these women. They are behind the times and basic. Have a great no simp Sunday.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never noticed that women stopped wearing perfume. Maybe they learned that they shouldn't cake it on. If you're just out and about in public, you shouldn't really smell someone's perfume unless they have too much on. You can smell it if you're in close quarters or intimate. Maybe with Covid, they're putting extra on so you can smell it through the masks.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a post a while back about masks and women's value:

@Tilex
There's most certainly something going on. I honestly believe that women are experiencing a bit of a drought when it comes to attention and sex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not noticed this.