“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Something new I've noticed in the Covid era

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Women of all ages are wearing perfume again.
It's strange & ironic at the same time because I haven't smelled it on anyone in public since the mid 2000's.
It's like an entire generation of women never wore perfume. They completely stopped wearing it for more than a decade.

With the current mask laws, I think women are trying different and old school strategies to attract men again.

Have you noticed this too?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Having just been stationed in Europe for 2.5 years, and now back in the states, my cologne game is too strong for these women. They are behind the times and basic. Have a great no simp Sunday.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,943
I've never noticed that women stopped wearing perfume. Maybe they learned that they shouldn't cake it on. If you're just out and about in public, you shouldn't really smell someone's perfume unless they have too much on. You can smell it if you're in close quarters or intimate. Maybe with Covid, they're putting extra on so you can smell it through the masks.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I wrote a post a while back about masks and women's value:


@Tilex
There's most certainly something going on. I honestly believe that women are experiencing a bit of a drought when it comes to attention and sex.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have not noticed this.
 
Top