Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something is wrong with 75% of the people that come here (Long Post)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post...... Its true and you dont see much like this here... bump

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um...Am I the only one who doesn't want the hassles of going "steady" with a chick??

I have friends who are girls and if I want "affection" they'll give it to me. I don't buy this "emotional connectivity" thing cause it just seems too fake for my liking.

I shall agree with you on the 75% of people aren't even real Dj's, because I have been coming here for over a year now and I wont be blatent enough to call myself a true Dj in every way. Chicks are easy, I've got the looks, the hair, the wardrobe, and the moves ;) but it's the other things I'm trying to improve my life with now such as being a better friend to the people I love and trying to focus myself on things like schoolwork rather than the non-stop partying I've been doing for basically the last 2 years.

Many people just come to the site, and leave for lack of initial success - to make the change, you have to want it yourself.

I personally believe that there is no such thing as the "perfect woman", but maybe I'm just weird. But like Lorenzo said, go with your OWN flow...and have FUN.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB we need to talk, get AIM if you dont have it and msg me, my handle is redblueoi

And its more like 95%... very few people actually love women. I can say I'm lucky enough to be in that 5%, because it really makes the time I spend with the opposite sex spectacular...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice indeed.

lemme spell that out for u

P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y
C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E
A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
True DJ

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post, although 75% is a bit of a conservative number, IMO. So many people forget about the fundamentals: Being confident, killing the pedestal, and enjoying life. "Just do it." People here who know nothing about what it means to be a man come and try to memorize crap, and then piss and moan when they get rejected. It's sickening.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone's been digging my old sh!t, right Sammo ? :D

Well, let me clear some things first... back then I did not know how powerful NLP and SS can be... so I dissed them...
I regret doing so, because those two can be very powerful...
but, please understand me, you can't rely only on them !!
It's like needing crutches to walk !!

You have to incorporate them slowly in your arsenal, not use them as only weapon!!

And, honestly, I don't think everyone comes here wanting to turn their lives around... most come (and came) looking for some quick effective advice...

My views on love, life and women are very idealistic... I may sometimes be very realistic and pragmatic, but whenever is possible, I like to dream.

And god's been good to me... I posted this week that I decided to drop my arrogance and be more charismatic, nicer, and good gave me the reward soon after ! The chick with the nicest breast of all my school now talks openly about (and lets me see) them. She has a boyfriend... if she didn't, I'd be playing with them now ;)

And as time passes, I see how I'm crazy about women... how they're sweet, how they're cute when they're angry.

How they're so shy and insecure, and how awesome it is to see them smiling, because you make them feel warm and protected.

Just like soccer, and hard rock, women are my passion... notice WOMEN are passion, not GETTING WOMEN is my passion...

This is not advice
This is passion ;)

BBB

(I could go on for hours, but I don't have the time ;) )

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm yeah I posted a tip on stopping the overanalysis and memorize this/that technique shiz. However, you went a bit further by delving into what we should chase... relationships or the poontang? Well, moderation is key, so you should chase both, as you stated in your post. Quality addition to the boards once again, BBB!

Reaction score
Well BB,that was a good post there.Thats exactly what I meant when I wrote my post about "Bending the rules" and breaking them if they are restraining you somehow.

I`m quite happy for you that you had the chance to get the boobies from that girl(or just see them,wathever).I also had that spot once with my college`s most breastfull girl but I grew tired of it really fast.I never could get a date with her ebcause she was so unreliable:

I.e:-"Hey,want to go out with me Saturday?"

-"Sorry,I cant,I got to go to %Insert place%"

I dont know why but it happens a lot where I live but when I was in Ontario,chicks were more reliable.Maybe its some type of society thing that makes these girls unaware that there is something going on.

I once told a chick who had no clue for why I was telling her that I wanted to see her during the weekend: "Ok girl,listen.I dont want to be your friend like anyone else,I want you to go out with me this weekend and lets see how it goes from there".

Well,I got the date.Or sometimes,I will go to a club and go to every girls(well,the good looking ones,gotta have some standards)and I will get myself a ONS.My friends find this amazing.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel generally the same about memorizing tips and using calculated methods opposed to Feeling like a Dj and it's good to see quit a few other people do awell...
however I myself have never posted on the matter because 1) i didnt want to dis someone else system i just take from it what it want and 2) i understand why this site is the way it is, this site is going to endorse being OVERLY ****y even stuck up for the simple fact that most men who come here are WAY too far the other way and it has examples of lines to SHOW what a Dj would say it doesnt mean you should COPY it just take it on board as an example...... anyway great post!!!

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB, i'm always amazed by your posts. Let's hug.... haha. Seriously, great post, looking forward to learning from you in the future.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big Time Bumping.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Read and THINK about this post before err... posting. :D

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm...its a good post but I don't agree 100% with it

You see, memorizing things, start dressing and acting like the post tell you to will get you some women. Maybe some ***** too.

But you will be a lie.
The purpose of the board is to help you out to get women. These tips are meant to help you out. As for being a lie, how? If you get your teeth pulled, are you a lie because you were improving yourself? If you got your nose broken, are you a lie if you choose to have surgery to reconstruct it? No, you're improving yourself, not being a lie.

If you walk up to a girl, and she doesn't give you her number you'll just next her and say: " She's a hottie, but she's a *****"
But who knows if her dog died or if her grandma is in the hospital almost dying.
The odds of such events are possible but very slim. 99% of time when a girl doesn't give your number means that she is a Grade A *****. Thinking otherwise is simply delusional. I've gotten numbers from girls who are currently dating someone else. I don't call them because they're in a relationship and I'm not getting into that drama BS. If you happened to go to a club or she looks like she's enjoying herself, nothing is wrong in her life.

It is being, a confident, funny, happy man, who loves life, loves himself, loves the things he does and tries to do the things he loves most of the time
At the beginning I was told to do what you just said above. My philosophy is that being a DJ is 99% mind, 1% women. If you don't believe in yourself as a person, you'll never be a successful DJ.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by es_mer8
The purpose of the board is to help you out to get women. These tips are meant to help you out. As for being a lie, how? If you get your teeth pulled, are you a lie because you were improving yourself? If you got your nose broken, are you a lie if you choose to have surgery to reconstruct it? No, you're improving yourself, not being a lie.

At the beginning I was told to do what you just said above. My philosophy is that being a DJ is 99% mind, 1% women. If you don't believe in yourself as a person, you'll never be a successful DJ.
I think the first one correllates with your third one. He was saying you will be a lie if you simply memorize this or that but don't change yourself at all or ingrain any improvement into yourself and you philosophies, or if you make it 99% women, 1% mind instead of 99% mind, 1% women.

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blakis
You were starting good except i saw you dis NLP. Who the **** disses NLP?

You have no idea what NLP is do you? NLP is the software manual to your brain.

NLP creates who you are to dis it, would be to dis the greatest of us here.
you seem to be exactly the type being discussed here. you're displaying one-sided opinions. in case you didn't notice, he said to have both the "find an LTR" and try to get laid as much as possible. also, NLP isn't as great as you seem to believe. as was also mentioned, using these types of techniques would be a lie. if you're excellent at NLP, that just shows you have a good memory. if you can get the same results without NLP, that shows that you have got natural skills that you worked to develop. that is one factor i consider involved with being a DJ. not the only factor, but one of them.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hieia
nice bbb, im still kinda a nice guy, but i turned in the **** switch to life long time ago, now i have to work on my confidence and all that other bull****, here in our beloved country brasil, isgoin to be easy =p
peace out
vinch

Reaction score
I totally agree with every word you say Brazilian! I've been on here on the forums for a little while....but have been reading the quick tips page for the past year......and BEING a DJ is something that must come natural with time, if not, then you are a fake....

People post about silly **** on here.....things that shouldn't bother a DJ, yet the ones who claim to be making progress, really aren't....If you were making true progress you wouldn't worry about A mistake, instead you would quickly, and subconciously analyze and learn from the mistake and move on!

This was the best post in the past two weeks in my opinion...

And about NLP, SS and all this other ****...it seems like some guys in here study and go through that **** like if act like this stuff has a different meaning to it, and theories, and poetic devices, and algebraic equations, and turn the philosophy of a DJ into a very complicated one. We make it look like it is calculus, or some scholarly bull**** that people have been tentatively studying for the past hundreds of years!

THIS **** IS VERY VERY SIMPLE!!!!!!!!

why are we making our lives harder than it should be??

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post pretty much describes what is beginning to happen again. I think that this will help a lot. Hopefully solve the problem, or at least help it a little. So BUMP.