Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something is wrong with 75% of the people that come here (Long Post)

Hugh G. Rection

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the guy memorizes everything, and start trying. And he realizes it doesn't work very well. For some, it might work. There are a lot of insecure women, who can't or can but won't see the difference between a REAL Don Juan and a FAKE Don Juan.
So, I'm trying to change my personality only to become a FAKE Don Juan? That's some fvcked up sh!t.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Dj Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
dear BBB, if you read this, I want to tell you that you are my hero... my Idol. I'm 17 right now, And i already passed through the I hate women and everything stage... I get every single thing i read from you and I want to improve. I'm here, with the best of my inspiration, to become the best person ever... and when people tell me why I want to is because...

They told me I couldnt do it.

Well, I'm a little bad at writing and expressing myself through posts, but let me resume my feelings in one line:

BBB, You're my Idol and model. I wish i could meet you one day...

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was some great post there. Everything you say is 99% correct.

I must add something though,

Yes, it's absolutely useless to memorize the all the techniques because it's the attitudes, personality and confidence that counts.

But I must say is what everyone should do is to learn and understand the personality and attitudes behind the techniques and practise and testing things out to an extend you develop a personality and attitude that is useful when you are with women.

And you can't develop the personality without practising the techniques, test it out, until you can feel it that flows through your body it becames part of you.

In my opinion, What should be the right way of saying is we should aim to develop a DJ attitude and personality not just memorising the techniques because just using the techniques, others can feel it, and you don't like it yourself.

And about NLP, NLP are just bull****. The concepts and techniques are good but it's just part of our human ability to do that and people just name it NLP. The only thing great about it is it's in our blood and as long as we are human being, NLP is a part of us. It's just marketing that makes NLP so 'GREAT'.

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugh G. Rection said:
So, I'm trying to change my personality only to become a FAKE Don Juan? That's some fvcked up sh!t.
That's not what BBB meant.Some people think that if they just MEMORIZE everything,they will be successful with girls.No,it requires many other intangibles.Like practice.You cannot memorize practice.Secondly,inner game.Memorizing would give you a bit of a start,but unless you let it all come from your inside,women will see through you.Everyone (atleast on these boards) should know that women are born with inbuilt radars (lol) to detect good and bad men.

I liked the post too.It sums up everything that a DJ should be.Good work,here's a rep for that!

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
so true.

love yourself, love life, love your friends and family, love your girl, the world will become a better place :)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall this is a good post but I have to disagree with one thing.

I disagree with the statement made about our parents conceiving all of us as a material or physical expression of their love when the reality is that most pregnancies are not the product of love but instead the natural satisfaction of sexual urges.

I'm not saying our parents didn't love each other at the time of our conceptions but unless they were specifically trying to create a child and make a family, I don't think love was the motivating factor.

The truth is that most of the time when a baby is concieved, the couple was simply doing what couples do, have sex.

Then 2 or 3 weeks later the woman notices that she's missed her period and the rest is history.

Then the couple deals with the reality of a new life on the way and everything that goes along with that responsibility.

That is the reality of how it really happens in the real world.

Maybe it's not as poetic and beautiful sounding as some people would prefer the conception process to be, but hey.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow thanks for bumpng.

GREAT post, never knew he existed... you're a great poster, its hard to believe you wrote it when you were 17. Youre are my inspiration... youre words, and youre life. its great.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeS said:
wow thanks for bumpng.

GREAT post, never knew he existed... you're a great poster, its hard to believe you wrote it when you were 17. Youre are my inspiration... youre words, and youre life. its great.
Yea man, go back and read some of his other ones, they are pretty inspirational and I think he really captures what it is to be aDJ. Not techniques, tips, etc, its a passion for life that drives every part of your being.

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who are real Alphas don't really give a rats ass about any of the stuff we talk about. They would chuckle knowing other guys give so much effort to getting chicks. And more then that they would be puzzled as to why anyone would have to work so hard at it.
But that's only because their small efforts or simply the way they are get them big results. For us, even big efforts might not fetch any results.

eplic

Reaction score
Well, one thing is for sure. You got my attention dude. Im not in the 75% your talking about, however, i have trouble getting a girl. Im not just wanting one to lay or orgasim with or some **** like it, I just want one who enjoys the plesure of my company, i read the whole thing i diddnt want to but i did because i really thought that was the most deepest thing i have honestly read and it was brave to do it too, you could have completely bombed this and make everybody think your an idiot, you diddnt care you did it anyway, If i think anybody should by my hero in life its you, so you've made mistakes, everybody does. Just go to bead and realize this, your a hero to at least one person in life and i think thats all that matters, now if you dont mind im going to go read all of your posts.

Reaction score
Brazilian_Blues_Boy said:
Yes, you read it right.
I've been here for some time, and as each day passes, it only get worst !

Something is very wrong with 75% of the people that come here...
I'll tell you why

First I just I ask the Moderator to kindly leave this post here, because it's directed to us highschoolers.

I've been a newbie once, and even though I don't post much I'm always up-to-date with the things in here and in the site.

75% of the people coming here, are man who are having trouble with the ladies.
They are very logical man, who don't have a slightest clue of how the mind of a woman works.
So, they started to read all posts and articles, bookmark their favorites and start to create their own method.

Everytime I read the Forums, in the first there always are 3,4,5 post "summing everything up".
So the guy memorizes everything, and start trying. And he realizes it doesn't work very well.
For some, it might work. There are a lot of insecure women, who can't or can but won't see the difference between a REAL Don Juan and a FAKE Don Juan.

You see, memorizing things, start dressing and acting like the post tell you to will get you some women. Maybe some ***** too.

But you will be a lie.

While talking to a beautiful woman, you mind will be like: " Should I neghit her now?" "Should I say that line I read in the lines compilation post?"

If you walk up to a girl, and she doesn't give you her number you'll just next her and say: " She's a hottie, but she's a *****"
But who knows if her dog died or if her grandma is in the hospital almost dying.

I don't want to turn everyone into nice guys.
I've been one and I regret more than anything else in my life.

I'm just warning people that come here, that a REAL Don Juan, is a man with a DJ Personality, a DJ Way of Seeing Life.

I see people reading all these books about NLP, and saying to theirselves " I'm going to get myself a lot of pu$$y " 300 times a day, hoping that a change will happen.
It WON'T !

It's kinda like stop smoking... a lot of people try to stop smoking, try different things, spend a lot of money and nothing.
But the ones who really want to stop smoking just do it... gradually maybe, but EFFECTIVELY.

See the Living Legends of the Forums... Men like Pook,Anti-Dump,Red-xl.
They don't post about techniques for you to memorize and do blindly in your dates.
They post about their behaviour, their way of seeing life.
Their atittude.

Atittude you don't fake. You either have it or don't.
But attitude, you can develop.
Unfortunately, these 75% don't want to develop it... because it's hard, and it's illogical... feelings aren't logical.

I'm going to tell some things from now on that are my opinions, but I think a lot of people will agree.

At first, I couldn't have a decent friendship with girls, because I was too immature and arrogant.
I had lots of oportunities, and missed them all. Until one day, when I was really infatuated by a girl, but I couldn't even talk to her. I would freak out. So I wrote a LOVE LETTER (I still knock my head in the walls sometimes for that) to her. She must have laughed more than any other time in her life.

So I saw that it was wrong, and decided to change.
But I changed into a chronic nice guy.
I knew a little from SoSuave.com
This little helped me becoming less shy and become better at some things like talking to girls. But I was too nice. I thought women were all cute and poor little creatures, and I thought that by listening to her crap and being lovely, when I'd fall for one of my friends they would understand and love me too.

Bull$hit!

After being step over too many times, I became mad and had a terrible fight with a girl I liked a lot.

So I decided to do something.
And I did.
I became a person who did not care about anything, anyone but himself.
And I hated women.

But after nights and nights of SoSuave, I finally had the inner Don Juan light inside of me shining.

I realized that I was wrong thinking about body language, lines, neghits and other ****.
My conversations were too artificial.

Being a Don Juan, is having a special personality.
It is being, a confident, funny, happy man, who loves life, loves himself, loves the things he does and tries to do the things he loves most of the time.
Don Juans have a little something that is magical, hard to explain. It's an aura of success, joy and sexuality.
Don Juans are God's gift to women.

Women, are wonderful gifts crafted in heaven.
We all can live without them, but not for too long.
And such precious gifts, we get to choose from a wide range of different models.

First, we must know the models we like the most.
The outer parts (looks) and the inner parts (personality and mind)

If you do a successful close, and get to f*ck a lady, she'll remember you for a few months.

If you get into her private world, sees the beauties that she hides from the others, if you get involved in her thoughts and dreams,
and very important, if you understand her, she'll be incredibly connected to you.
You'll lay her as many times as you can.

And as a Don Juan, you make she be the one emotionally involved, and you, the thirsty man who drinks in the bliss of delight, and leaves after his thirst is gone.

And when you find another, your thirst grow back and you seduce her again, kill your thirst and leave.

The 75% I'm talking about, want women only to have an orgasm.
It's very sad for a one, when asked about the reasons he goes for women, is because he wants to have sex and have orgasms.

This very unfortunate individual should stop, and remember that if their parents are a regular couple, he was born becuase of their deep love,devotion,affection and understanding, these so deep that took a material form, as a child.

You can say to me: " F*ck you, you're just 17. What do you know about love anyway?
Why don't you just shut and go find some pu$$y to bang?"

I'll tell you why. If I'm in the mood for a ONS, I'll go for it. I have the confidence in myself, and I know that I can aproach a chick, get her really high and get at least some kisses and a phone number.

Sometimes I go to parties and kiss chicks just for fun. It's good to your ego.

But this concept of women, pleasure, and maybe love, may seem stupid, but they're the reason ehy most of us were born.

I'm not saying everyone should for a LTR. You must have both mindsets: The I'm just looking for fun and orgasms mindset and the I'm looking for delight and heavenly pleasure.

These Fake Juan only have one, and that's sad.

Back to personality,
After you change your personality, the whole world changes.
Walking up to a girl, talking to her, getting her to laugh out loud, laugh so hard that she cries, get her smiling, get her feeling admired and respected, understood,
is something natural.

A Don Juan is a person who hates anything negative in his life. He learns to love and respect his family, to see that they're human beings.
He learns to love his close friends, respect his not so close friends and all people around there.

He learns to enjoy the small things, for they're the greatest experiences in life,
He knows that each day maybe the last for him, so he don't want to die knowing that there is someone whom he's been unfair or he's hurted.

A Don Juan knows some mistakes are unavoidable, but Big mistake are avoidable, and they vanish faster every day that passes...

A Don Juan does not have a limited vision of the world, he sees a lot of possibilities, opportunities, points of view and ideas, and he respects them, and gets the best of each to himself, because he's aware the he must be changing himeself constantly.

I hope people got the idea.
I came here to change my personality, and learn to be a man.
I'm proud to say that I wasn't a man, but I recognized it and started to change.
I know that in my adult life, I'll be flexible enough to become even more mature, and more independent and sucessfull.

I have always a reason to smile, and think to myself: " Man, you're SO great. And tomorrow, you'll be even GREATER. You're a real Don Juan "

If you really are like this, the chicks will notice, and they'll like you, they'll like to be around you, laught at your jokes and sigh when you talk to them about love. And they'll see you as a very hot man, even when
you're not that hot.

Just like we do, for them.
Great thread,but their is one thing I disagree its not 75%of the MEN on here.Its around 85-90% im not lieing its that high.What you posted applys to 85%-90% of the Men on here and I believe we are losers,I bet most men on here spend more time on this forum reading then approaching women ;)Thats A FACT!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamx_not_afc said:
Great thread,but their is one thing I disagree its not 75%of the MEN on here.Its around 85-90% im not lieing its that high.What you posted applys to 85%-90% of the Men on here and I believe we are losers,I bet most men on here spend more time on this forum reading then approaching women ;)Thats A FACT!
thanks for ****ing up page three of this thread,

anyways

props to this thread again.

it brought back my respect for women... i love them more than ever now. if you hate women you must be gay. what would happen if there were no women... it sucks to even think about how gay it would be.

ahhh... everything about a beautiful women... it's jsut great. Women are God's gift to earth... and DJ's are God's gift to women.

--

A beautiful girl can make you dizzy,
Like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning.
She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man -- Promise.
Promise of a better day.
Promise of a greater hope.
Promise of a new tomorrow.
This particular aura can be found in the gaze of a beautiful girl.
In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very good post. Excellence.

comic_relief

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread opened my eyes. Thanks for posting this. It helped me realize that I'm on the right track. Ive never had a girlfriend, but it was because all of them had crap for a personality. I am waiting for one I could talk with, have a good time with, not just sleep with. Love over Lust.