Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something Is Troubling PVSSY-EATER

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well welcome back to the domain of the pvssy eattin guy, but no my friends, I do not come to post an article, a theory, or, based on previous threads, a flame war.

What I come to do is to find out something. This is a site for the curious, right? Okay.

Now during my free time, I have been researching, reading, and trying to really get the bulk or the overall idea, of the mind.

Not nesscarily to screw more women, or make more money, or to be in better health, but to really help develop and maintain that inner joy that a man or what you guys call him, a don juan, is supposed to have.

While I post different ideas and as some of you call them, "theories" on this site, I only post them because at that time and in the previous time when I tried them, they worked.

However, what I just cannot rest on is this concern, and that is, how it works.

I mean, you guys might agree that you should just live today while you are young, then seek to understand tomorrow or when you are old, but I dont want to understand this for money, power, status, or women.....honestly, and I have seen this and done this, but I believe you can achieve success in all areas in America, and still be unhappy. Too many rich men riding around in fancy cars, with tons of friends, and tons of puzzy, still feeling depressed on the inside.

There is a gut feeling I have right now, that this overall joy comes from a state of mind. I even heard it once stated that heaven is a state of mind, and hell is on earth or reality( or something like that).

But I dunno. Can you be successful without knowing this, well most defiantly. But, for me, I want to know this, so not only will I be successful, but I will also be able to enjoy my success, and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out, that if you can succeed well feeling bad about yourself on the inside or lacking joy, if you had the fulfillment of joy, you would most defiantly be more of a success.

I have looked up dianetics, dont really know if it is a scam or what. But what do you guys think?

PVSSY-EATER OUT

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are good things to think about--I went through a similar thought process a few years ago. in fact I HAD lots of friends, lots of pvssy, and enough money for a guy in his early 20s. but i was f-ing miserable.
why? i think the answer is mostly up to the individual. but but it does have to do with what you DO. men go through a midlife crisis, usually because they've gotten everything they want and consumed for years and years, but at the cost of all meaning in their lives. you CAN be the guy who works overtime at a boring office job that he hates, kissing ass all day so he can make his 6 figures and go to aspen for 12 days a year and live his "real" life.
that guy "gets" everything he wants--fast car, fine furniture, maybe even a fancy address...he gets women too. you can be that guy.
or you can get out there and find real purpose. go live in another country, volunteer, start a rock band & go on tour, go to college/graduate school,...just take some time to figure sh*t out...don't "plug yourself in" this is important to do when you're young. will this interfere with your finding the girl of your dreams? it might--depends on the girl you're looking for.
success depends entirely on your definition. I think many guys freak out and have a midlife crisis when they realize that they are "successful but unhappy"-- I would say that they really are just not all that successful.
not sure what my point is with all this, but it's definitely something to spend time thinking about. i suggest reading "way of the superior man" by david deida.
as for "dianetics" I don't know anything about it, but I think you can do without that stuff.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't you left yet? You don't have **** worth posting dude

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Ikkenai, chill out, I am not trying to have another childish flame war. If you dont care to discuss the topic, just click on another thread. Andn yes, dianetics is by that L. Ron Hubbard guy. I read the book, and it does seem to make some sense, it talks about a reactive mind and how it holds you back in life and so on. It says that you should take their therapy, which costs hundreds of dollars to become a "Clear." I believe it would work, but I also believe there is some sort of scam to it, seeing that it costs so much money. I read the bible, I consider myself a christian, haha, not a very sinless one, but, haha. I mean, I dunno, anybody else got any thing to add to this. And please, stop with the flame wars, grow up.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that happiness lies in the mind rather than in the deed or the thing.

How else can you explain people that actively seek out things that are difficult and painful, everyone from bodybuilders to sado-masochists.

If happiness were defined outside a person instead of by the person, then there would be no such people.

Happiness and sadness and pleasure and pain would all be fixed, and there would be no difference of opinion on which things and actions belonged in which category.

Besides, I like the idea of being able to choose and change what I find pleasurable; it means there's hope.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i know what you mean, but i cant put it in words.I think only yourself can answer this question youre asking yourself, others can guide you but in the end is all you.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
So maybe....well what about the conscious mind and the subconscious minds.

Based on the readings, I find the subconscious mind to be a recording or a computer, which must be programed. And the conscious mind to be the place of all our human emotions. It would seem like our talents, trainings, and success comes from programming the subconscious mind, but I guess...how do you deal with the conscious mind? Or, do I have the definitions twisted?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Ikkenai, chill out, I am not trying to have another childish flame war. If you dont care to discuss the topic, just click on another thread. Andn yes, dianetics is by that L. Ron Hubbard guy. I read the book, and it does seem to make some sense, it talks about a reactive mind and how it holds you back in life and so on. It says that you should take their therapy, which costs hundreds of dollars to become a "Clear." I believe it would work, but I also believe there is some sort of scam to it, seeing that it costs so much money. I read the bible, I consider myself a christian, haha, not a very sinless one, but, haha. I mean, I dunno, anybody else got any thing to add to this. And please, stop with the flame wars, grow up.
Many consider themselves Christian, but many also can't answer this question very well: What does it mean to be a Christian?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha, I guess it would mean to believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins on the cross, and if you believe in him you will be saved. That is what it says in Romans. I believe it. Then some argue that to be a Christian means that you are not supposed to sin, while I can attempt to be perfect and not fall into the temptaton that the 10 commandments say are sins, I can do that and not even accept or believe Jesus died on the cross. I dunno, Romans said the belief that Jesus is real makes you a Christian or makes you saved. But hey, I aint no Oral Roberts or Billy Graham so, haha, dont send me your offering!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have hope for you PVSSY-EATER

and i like this thread of yours

i am feeling a change in my life. no more hardened street pimp.

i am looking to make a fresh start. and this feeling you are speaking of. this inner peace is what i seek.

at the moment i am in the middle of some serious **** and am staying on the low low.

but in 3 weeks time i am moving to a new city and i have a chance to try and live a normal life.

God bless you PVSSY-EATER and i hope you find what your looking for :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: LJC
“ You're not a DJ, you're a pimp “

Quote: LJC
“ You don't strike me as crafty and seductive, you strike me as stubborn and pimpish “

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
i have hope for you PVSSY-EATER

and i like this thread of yours

i am feeling a change in my life. no more hardened street pimp.

i am looking to make a fresh start. and this feeling you are speaking of. this inner peace is what i seek.

at the moment i am in the middle of some serious **** and am staying on the low low.

but in 3 weeks time i am moving to a new city and i have a chance to try and live a normal life.

God bless you PVSSY-EATER and i hope you find what your looking for :)

did you get exiled from the streets? did you loose the hoes? tough times tough times....been there

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe happiness is in your mind and in your heart.
if you arent happy, try something else.
if something makes you miserable, stop doing it.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Many consider themselves Christian, but many also can't answer this question very well: What does it mean to be a Christian?
a christian is a hypocrite in the most extreme sense of the word.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a long story. i made some bad choices in the company i kept.

yes i am no longer safe on the streets.

i carry a hammer at all times. some of my friends get scared ( of me ) but i don't see why they should be worried ( drugs made them paranoid ? )

me + hammer = better protection if they have dramas

yes i could carry and knife or a gun. but theres too many variables. and walking into a friends home with a gun is disrespectful in my books

hammer is best. cops can't hassle me for it. knife or gun get you jail time here in Australia.

and i have never hesitated to hit someone with a blunt object. saves the knuckles.

after i move i will post the whole story here on sosuave

but for the moment i don't want to get into the details

Lost In Translation

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unaware australia had gangs and drugs...
wtf happened to the kangaroos?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
unaware australia had gangs and drugs...
wtf happened to the kangaroos?
Well it used to be a prison colony where the British used to send violent criminals. I think some of those guys genetic make up for violence has passed down to the following generations and they passed it on and so on and so on. But that's just my theory, you can flush it down the toilet if you like.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big drug problem here at the moment

my city is over run with drugs and police corruption

not so much organised gangs as groups of people who protect drug interests

but yes theres gangs too but not many like america

we still got plenty of kangaroos

who do you think we use for sparring partners for our boxers ?

boxing kangaroos ofcourse !

Lost In Translation :D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage
Well it used to be a prison colony where the British used to send violent criminals. I think some of those guys genetic make up for violence has passed down to the following generations and they passed it on and so on and so on. But that's just my theory, you can flush it down the toilet if you like.

no your theory is incorrect

there is no way to explain the problems in my country without getting politcal and sosuave does not allow politcal discussion.