"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Something is not right!

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
*gasp* you mean all my well intentioned girl friends , oprah , and cosmo realy can tell me how to nail chicks if i just listen???

all im saying is perhaps ivillage would be more geared to your type of thinking............................................bah who am i kidding it fits in perfectly here.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
if you can't have honest coummunication with a girl, then you have a problem, but that would make 2 problems for you, since you already have a set of tits. :D
Hey 'titty' dude 'Crank It Up' made a funny and an insightful comment there! Hahaha.

Viking,

Don't take walks around a park unless you are walking your dog!! Never take a girl you don't know for a walk.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
PuertoRican_Lover...I got huge respect for you on this board! But I don't really understand what's wrong wiht a walk in the park where you can just talk?
What would be your idea of the first date for a introvert intelligen type of guy like myself?
Keep in mind that the type of girls I attarct is very conservative.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Viking,

I only approach 'conservative' types, so I understand this type of woman. Yes they like intelligence but when it is coupled with a sense of humor and/or fun then it compounds her interest!

If you are introverted, then I imagine that the best first date would 'not' be a walk in the park (literally speaking). I prefer to do an activity whereby we can talk and do something else as a diversion and a memorable event, something whereby she can associate 'fun and 'exciting' with who I am.

If you are an intelligent type then you should have no problems having a convo but the problem lies in that you will be judged as too one dimensional - "He's an intelligent guy but he's boring, all he wants to do is talk!" There is no INDIVIDUALITY in this – you don’t just want to tell her who you are you want to SHOW her who are you – you are an unique individual, show her your unique style!

On a first date, a woman absolutely knows nothing about you, so obviously there should be some convo, but also there should be some intrigue, something that shows another part about you. Don’t just be the “average Joe”!

For example, if it is summer then why not do an outside activity that is fun but not costly? You can rollerblade or go to a festival, or go to an amusement park, or go mini-golfing or bowling. Each of these activities would bring up an interactive convo where the topic is not solely about you or her, but rather on the situation at hand. This will lead to other topics to talk about and bring laughter – yes laughter is highly valued to women.

If you have a sense of humor you can bring that out as the situation allowed. This humor will show another side of you that a walk in the park will not. If you go mini-golf why not play for a dollar bet - this will show your competitive side and add to the sport at hand (all in fun, of course).

Why DJ's go to movies or coffee dates, I do not understand - where is the intrigue or fun in that? If she has fun on the first and second dates this will lead her to open up to you on another level, and be more trusting of you.

Whatever you do you should show her your romantic intent - a walk in the park doesn't give much opportunity for playful gesturing where it could lead to touching or a move for the kiss. A ‘walk’ is too nondescript and emotionless. Now flying kites in the park to see whose kite goes the highest is a different story – you can bet a dollar on that too! J

Don’t be an one-dimensional man, make a good and positive first and second impression!
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Omni
You have to make it clear early on if you want to be a woman's friend or her lover; if you don't, she may assume that you just want to be friends. You don't have to do anything extreme to get your point across; you can signal your sexual intentions by doing something as simple as running a hand down her back when you hug her.
Omni's right on. Don't try to bait her with friendship and then switch it with romance...it's going to appear awkward. Make no secret of the fact that you're screening her for a possible intimate relationship (or encounter, if you're thinking in the short term).

You say you're worried about whether or not she "feels that way about you." If she doesn't "feel that way about you," you want to KNOW so you don't waste time selling her on a friendship only to find out that what you REALLY want, a romantic relationship, is not acceptable to HER.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
See the difference!

Thanks again guys for pointing out at some not so smooth moves in my game. PRL is always right on the money and Squirrels just really opened my eyes with bait and switch. That's exctly what I was doing...pretending to be friend untill we get all mushy on the couch:) ( sorry I had to use that unmanly word).
So the chick I took for a walk in the park is still "playing"...I guess no matter how you fukk it up,if the girl likes you, you get away with it.
I called her up and told her that I want us to go on real date.She was a bit surprised but said YES. I told her we are gonna do something really fun and it'll be a little competition. I gave her some clues on what it's gonna be like....but never told her actually what we are going to do!
So I know this chick just got out of military and into guns and carries a 9 mm with her. So I thought we gonna go to shooting range and square off...LA style. See who can shoot better! Now she thinks I don't know sh1t about guns...cuz again,I thouhg girls don';t like that. So there will be element of surprise ;).
Beats walk in the park....what do you guys think?
 
Top