Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something I unconsciously learned from this site

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That I'm not usually aware of until I see others doing it.

That thing is accepting people for who they are and not letting it get to me.

I see so many people get upset when they deal with others who have bad mannerisms/habits/logic and it ruins that person's day. You can tell they want so bad for them to be more like who they are or to smarten up etc.

I used to be this way but it's vanished since I became more aware of working on myself and realizing you can't change or even waste time trying to change others.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen, brother.

Identity Trap #1: The belief that you should be someone other than yourself. You need to be true to yourself. Find out who you are; be yourself; do things your own way.

Identity Trap #2: The assumption that others will do things the way you would. You can’t control others, but you can control how you deal with them. You have tremendous control over your life, but you give up that control when you try to control others.
- courtesy of Harry Browne.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex wife had/has real issues with this, she was always trying to change me. In twenty years, she never learned. And to this day, she changes like a chameleon for other people. It's just sick...

I have learned that I am me. They can take it or leave it. Her friends noticed this about her, and they used it against me for their own entertainment. Don't let this happen to you.

In a nutshell, be true to yourself.