Boricua_33015
Master Don Juan
I just had a bad day but I learned a few things about myself.
Today I was like my own psychologist. This post might not seem much to the ordinary person but some of you with social problems may find this helpful.
I realized what could be the roots of my social problems. I am too fuking monotone. I am like a zombie. I am afraid to project emotions. I am afraid to talk loud because talking loud while being monotone sounds hostile.
I unconsciously reject people I am not really interested in. I am not the freindly type of person. My body language shows of someone who is mad at life and his social situation. In alot of situations I become conscious of myself and find that my eyes show fear, timidity or hostility. Of course all negative. Yet my words are positive. This is contradictive! Sometimes I mean to say something positive but because my body language shows something else, the person Im talking to gets confused, or takes it in the wrong way, not the way I intended the person to take it.
I realized that the most social people, are people who are open with their lives. Unfortunately, I am a person of secrets which I can't reveal to anyone. My whole life up until when I found this website has been lonely and negative. Seriously not alot positive stories. If someone asks about me and my life... what the hell am I supposed to say? I can't just reign down upon somebody with all that negative energy!
I guess for me to be successful in my social life is just make up another life..... make up a new life story making everything positive and being fake......
I am not a happy camper right now. Today was a day with alot of realizations about myself.
Don't tell me to visit a psychologist because I beleive I can get through all this without one for I am my own psychologist and change can only come from within.
Now I need to change..... but this is going to be another hard process. I have changed my whole body, lost mad weight, and still continue to do so. Now I need to change my whole fvcking psyche (again), character and personality. Ill have to make up positive life stories and basically be living a lie..... but what else can I do!?
Some notes to self.....
- Be more outspoken
- Be more outgoing
- Be more louder when I speak
- Try to project positive body language
- Project genuine interest in people
- Loosen the fvck up!
- Do not be monotonous
- Do not be afraid to joke around
- AGAIN LOOSEN THE **** UP!
- Be fun to be with
Now..... some GOOD NEWS
I am not a fluent Spanish speaker. A bisexual chick on my bus knows this and today she asked me in Spanish "do you want to sleep with me and my girlfreind in the same bed?"
Me knowing a little bit of Spanish, I got the idea of what she was saying and I said "yes! now tell me what that means in English".
I got the girl's number last week and I think I am going to call her tomorrow.
I'll see what happens.....
Today I was like my own psychologist. This post might not seem much to the ordinary person but some of you with social problems may find this helpful.
I realized what could be the roots of my social problems. I am too fuking monotone. I am like a zombie. I am afraid to project emotions. I am afraid to talk loud because talking loud while being monotone sounds hostile.
I unconsciously reject people I am not really interested in. I am not the freindly type of person. My body language shows of someone who is mad at life and his social situation. In alot of situations I become conscious of myself and find that my eyes show fear, timidity or hostility. Of course all negative. Yet my words are positive. This is contradictive! Sometimes I mean to say something positive but because my body language shows something else, the person Im talking to gets confused, or takes it in the wrong way, not the way I intended the person to take it.
I realized that the most social people, are people who are open with their lives. Unfortunately, I am a person of secrets which I can't reveal to anyone. My whole life up until when I found this website has been lonely and negative. Seriously not alot positive stories. If someone asks about me and my life... what the hell am I supposed to say? I can't just reign down upon somebody with all that negative energy!
I guess for me to be successful in my social life is just make up another life..... make up a new life story making everything positive and being fake......
I am not a happy camper right now. Today was a day with alot of realizations about myself.
Don't tell me to visit a psychologist because I beleive I can get through all this without one for I am my own psychologist and change can only come from within.
Now I need to change..... but this is going to be another hard process. I have changed my whole body, lost mad weight, and still continue to do so. Now I need to change my whole fvcking psyche (again), character and personality. Ill have to make up positive life stories and basically be living a lie..... but what else can I do!?
Some notes to self.....
- Be more outspoken
- Be more outgoing
- Be more louder when I speak
- Try to project positive body language
- Project genuine interest in people
- Loosen the fvck up!
- Do not be monotonous
- Do not be afraid to joke around
- AGAIN LOOSEN THE **** UP!
- Be fun to be with
Now..... some GOOD NEWS
I am not a fluent Spanish speaker. A bisexual chick on my bus knows this and today she asked me in Spanish "do you want to sleep with me and my girlfreind in the same bed?"
Me knowing a little bit of Spanish, I got the idea of what she was saying and I said "yes! now tell me what that means in English".
I got the girl's number last week and I think I am going to call her tomorrow.
I'll see what happens.....