Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something I noticed today...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have made a concious effort to talk to more people in general when in public. Normally I am pretty laid back and I honestly have a very serious look on my face, but I have started to smile at people, and start converstaions.

Something I noticed that I don't think alot of people here, including myself is this... If you try to be friendly, and start a conversation with ANYONE, even a pretty woman, and they act snobby, YOU ARE NOT ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!! It's them.

I spoke to around 6 people today, all totally random. I tried to speak with this older woman while at wal mart picking up some items and she just kept her head down and kept going. I was thinking "damn, she has a problem".

Then I went to subway to pick up dinner, and this chick, who really wasn't even cute, barely decent, had the nerve to ingnore me when I tried to start a converstaion with her. I then went to the other employee, who was a woman, and we had a great conversation, and I even got a free coupon :)

anyway, I don't know why i didn't realize this eariler, but if you are just being friendly and someone is disrespectful, it's not your fault. What if a girl, or a guy tried to come up to you and start a convo and you just dissed them, that would be extremely rude.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow it took you 20 years to realize that?

anyway truth is if someone doesnt want to know you they wont talk back, needless to say show interest. Most ppl are pretty selective with who they want to know/talk to. Many ppl tend to watch out who they talk to, who knows? the next guy you talk to could be a serial killer.

but the majority of ppl in this world are close minded ppl so that's their problem. the open minded ppl such as me and you may be friendly and want to know everyone. but unfortunately 2/3's of the population is close-minded, it's a sad fact really.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no one's problem. It's tough. Sometimes you don't feel like talking to other people, etc. Just because at the time you feel all friendly and stuff doesn't mean all people are like that and you shouldn't take the rejection personally, also, that doesn't mean that they are closed minded or whatever. You don't know what they have on their mind, could be a dead parent, or whatever. Thing is, if they don't feel you at the moment, just keep going to the next one and don't let anything bother you. Some people need a more refreshing convo in order to be interested. If someone started talking to me about boring everyday **** when I was in stress or just irritated I'd leave. That doesn't mean that I have a problem, or that you have a problem, it simply means that I don't feel like talking about boring ****. That simple.

Good job on the friendly approaches!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one thing not to want to talk to someone; there is a right way to NOT talk to someone, and it's not by starring at someone and rolling your eyes. That's just plain rude.