Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something i needed to ask a community like this

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi , i'm 19 and i know i'm still young for gaming and all that jazz but, being passionate about life and absorbing different ideas i stumbled upon the whole community a while back and the ideas blew me away.

Anyway, i needed to ask you guys this because i'ts been pressuring me so much and i can see it hurting my relationships with women on a daily basis.

I just got into college, and a predominantly women's college at that, and i was super excited. Girls everywhere, woohoo. But, as i listened to and thought about a lot of ideas shared by instructors (RSD mostly) through their videos on basics - don't give her too much value, no putting them on a pedestal, push pulls, flirting etc. ; the universal stuff that i can use at my age without being a creeper and that lays a good foundation for later- i caught myself being instantly repulsed when i see girls CRAVING attention and needing their ego's pumped all the time, either by any nearby guy that's dumb enough to fall for their **** tests or demands (even worse when they try it on me, i just laugh and tease and don't give them much to work with, but it turns me off completely in an instant).
The moment i sense that power struggle and probing i loose interest. I know what it is, i've dealt with it effectively before and all while having lots of fun and positive feedback, but now it just pushes me away for some reason...

I understand that women pump each other up, have guys texting them and society throwing likes and compliments at them all the time and that's fine, they feel good and it makes them happy, good for them, i learned how to be self sufficient and make myself happy and all that is perfectly fine.

But why does it turn me off? It didn't before... It sucks because i find myself cringing at it and just loosing interest in flirting with any girls anymore. Now i just keep the talk friendly and flirting minimal (being flirtatious/teasing by nature),unapologetically being myself and doing my thing, hanging with a few girls and guys that are really good friends of mine but that's about it. I miss the spark...

Any ideas?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, you're not alone. I, too, have noticed this pattern with women. You've got all these girls who think they're complete princesses and that because society is constantly throwing them compliments & showering them with attention on social media, that they're entitled to something by you; that they're some type of queen and everyone is below them. When I see girls like that, I'm immediately turned off. I don't know about you, but arrogance in females is definitely not a desirable trait to me.

Like I said, you're not alone. When I see a woman acting in such manners; playing mind games, being manipulative, trying to fill her ego, keep power over you, etc etc--I don't even play that game, man. As soon as I see a girl acting in that type of fashion I'm outta there. I've got no time for that bullsh1t. There's plenty of honeys in the world waiting around for a man in their life (especially the ones that don't play all them damn games and think they're entitled to some type of treatment), but these types of girls ain't getting my d1ck any time soon. I don't care how good looking they are. I wouldn't even take the time to game them.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, you're not alone. I, too, have noticed this pattern with women. You've got all these girls who think they're complete princesses and that because society is constantly throwing them compliments & showering them with attention on social media, that they're entitled to something by you; that they're some type of queen and everyone is below them. When I see girls like that, I'm immediately turned off. I don't know about you, but arrogance in females is definitely not a desirable trait to me.

Like I said, you're not alone. When I see a woman acting in such manners; playing mind games, being manipulative, trying to fill her ego, keep power over you, etc etc--I don't even play that game, man. As soon as I see a girl acting in that type of fashion I'm outta there. I've got no time for that bullsh1t. There's plenty of honeys in the world waiting around for a man in their life (especially the ones that don't play all them damn games and think they're entitled to some type of treatment), but these types of girls ain't getting my d1ck any time soon. I don't care how good looking they are. I wouldn't even take the time to game them.
Alright so i'm not growing into a misogynist after all! I think...

What i noticed was, and that may or may not be the case with you or others, is that due to my hobbies (drumming, lifting, drawing) i'm always up for trying new things, meeting new people but i love to chill out and have a relaxed, real talk with people, while most of the girls around are constantly going out, drinking partying and all that jazz and it feels like i may be a bore to them if i cross over into anything but fast paced flirting and those little teasing games. (Even though i ****ing love 5 ft 6-7 dynamite wild girls and its eating me alive that i don't enjoy myself doing those things as much as they do so i can't keep up). I like playing around but it gets old for me fast and then i just drop out.

Yet i'm also up for going out but not getting wasted and dragging my ass from club to club all night so i'm hungover and feel like **** for the next 2 days . I've done enough of that in high school (In Serbia it's a little different, everyone started getting wasted and visiting clubs at 16) and after 3 years of it, even though i still love doing that like once a month, i feel full and don't enjoy myself if i go to the extent to which they go to. Meditation, playing, busting my ass in the gym and hitting the books for solid grades, those things fulfill me but i can't help but feel odd compared to most of the guys i see most of the girls i know and am attracted to falling for/chasing.

Overthinking it?

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so i'm not growing into a misogynist after all! I think...

What i noticed was, and that may or may not be the case with you or others, is that due to my hobbies (drumming, lifting, drawing) i'm always up for trying new things, meeting new people but i love to chill out and have a relaxed, real talk with people, while most of the girls around are constantly going out, drinking partying and all that jazz and it feels like i may be a bore to them if i cross over into anything but fast paced flirting and those little teasing games. (Even though i ****ing love 5 ft 6-7 dynamite wild girls and its eating me alive that i don't enjoy myself doing those things as much as they do so i can't keep up). I like playing around but it gets old for me fast and then i just drop out.

Yet i'm also up for going out but not getting wasted and dragging my ass from club to club all night so i'm hungover and feel like **** for the next 2 days . I've done enough of that in high school (In Serbia it's a little different, everyone started getting wasted and visiting clubs at 16) and after 3 years of it, even though i still love doing that like once a month, i feel full and don't enjoy myself if i go to the extent to which they go to. Meditation, playing, busting my ass in the gym and hitting the books for solid grades, those things fulfill me but i can't help but feel odd compared to most of the guys i see most of the girls i know and am attracted to falling for/chasing.

Overthinking it?

Nah, we're in the same boat still. Sometimes when I walk up to a girl I don't feel like getting all teasy/flirty all the time. Sometimes I just wanna enjoy a regular conversation, but we both know a "Regular conversation" gets a guy nowhere. When I talk to a girl and we're having a "regular conversation", and she's interested in me, sometimes I can just feel the girl getting bored to death with a normal conversation, as opposed to when I'm flirting and getting teasy she's all hyped and returning back attention. I used to be a REEAL flirty/teasy guy, but not so much now, I find myself just having regular conversations with light kino here and there, but it still feels like I'm being boring to them. I've been on a dry streak for quite a while now, though. My game's flawed (heavily) as of right now, but I'm working on it.

But yeah, you're right. I liked having conversations w/ girls minus all the teasing and flirting sometimes, but it just feels like that won't get me anywhere. And I feel you on the fulfilling part. I feel like I'm making progress with my life when I meditate, work out and get good grades. Those are my priorities in life. My well being is first before anything.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, we're in the same boat still. Sometimes when I walk up to a girl I don't feel like getting all teasy/flirty all the time. Sometimes I just wanna enjoy a regular conversation, but we both know a "Regular conversation" gets a guy nowhere. When I talk to a girl and we're having a "regular conversation", and she's interested in me, sometimes I can just feel the girl getting bored to death with a normal conversation, as opposed to when I'm flirting and getting teasy she's all hyped and returning back attention. I used to be a REEAL flirty/teasy guy, but not so much now, I find myself just having regular conversations with light kino here and there, but it still feels like I'm being boring to them. I've been on a dry streak for quite a while now, though. My game's flawed (heavily) as of right now, but I'm working on it.

But yeah, you're right. I liked having conversations w/ girls minus all the teasing and flirting sometimes, but it just feels like that won't get me anywhere. And I feel you on the fulfilling part. I feel like I'm making progress with my life when I meditate, work out and get good grades. Those are my priorities in life. My well being is first before anything.
Exactly, we see eye to eye on this, cool.

Honestly, even though it may make us seem boring i'll stop resisting and just say fck it. I personally get into a more introvered, calm state in winter so ill just roll with it and start getting more active with women when the weather brightens up.

I'd love to hear how you're working on your game right now and what made you slide into a dry streak since we're in pretty much the same spot.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the red pill awakening in you. The more you find out about women's true nature after being asleep for so long, the more repulsed you get.

Just don't let it turn into anger or hatred. Use it as knowledge so you can be more aware of traps or manipulative moves.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the red pill awakening in you. The more you find out about women's true nature after being asleep for so long, the more repulsed you get.

Just don't let it turn into anger or hatred. Use it as knowledge so you can be more aware of traps or manipulative moves.
Damn you may be right, i felt resentment rising up but i took a step back and realized that that isn't me. Winter's hitting me pretty hard and being out of a relationship for a while, plus the end of the semester workload got to me.

I'll stay vigilant, thank you