Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

something i dont get about SS

grungeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have seen a lot of times people say to point to yourself when you mention a love interest.. wouldnt that be easy for the girl to catch? also, what should u say before a pattern?

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are not doing any body movements then it will be easy to catch, otherwise, people don't really concentrate on the other persons movements (unless you are trained to read body language).

You don't do LARGE movements but rather small ones, like 40-50 cm tops out from your body, depending how large you are. And even if she notice, it isn't always bad.

Before a pattern you should use a softener and what I call a pre-description:

Pre-Description

Yesturday I saw this wonderful romantic movie about two persons who met and I was just soo fascinated about it. It just said click when they met, and I started to think about that...

Softener

...You know, this may seem out of the blue but, I just wanted to ask you something to get a better understanding of you...

Pattern

Incredible connection

Final output

Yesturday I saw this wonderful romantic movie about two persons who met and I was just soo fascinated about it. It just said click when they met, and I started to think about that. You know, this may seem out of the blue but, I just wanted to ask you something to get a better understanding of you, did you ever experienced incredible connection with someone? Like that movie when... [describe]

Hope it helped

--- Awkward

Awkward

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cool... Don't jump into patterns too early or stare at your hands when you do your movements... people look where you look if you talk to them.

--- Awkward