"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Someone actually tried hitting on me today!!!

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
for the first time, a chick actually tried hitting on me
and a fking hot one at that

now of course, i didn't know it at all. we were waiting in line (i've seen her around before) and some dude was making announcements, and then she turned around and said did he just say that? i said yeah, and she said "yay!". of course i just remained silent (i was midway through reading something) and i just continued on my thing

now, a while later, she saw me talking to one of my social proof friends (another hottie)

what do yuo reckon is the situation here?
after i ignored her, would she think i'm a ****?
or would i have just come across as disinterested? and what was the affect of her seeing me with another girl?

*i just wanna learn this sortta knowledge, so later i can bend a situation to my favour

cheers
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eggchen

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Location
Sydney, Australia
What is happening to this forum lately.
 

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Did she grab your balls??

Oh and your introvert attitude must have been such a turn on for her. When you gave her a one word answer and ignored her, she thought you were so mysterious and strong that she was almost bursting with cream.
 

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Ok, I wouldn't exactly call this hitting on you, but she tried to break the ice and that's often a sign of interest.

The fact that you didn't take the opportunity to speak to her killed your chances in an instant. Simply put, you should have talked to her, and this goes for any woman who asks you a question.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
lol
guess i deserved that one eh Sardaukar

but as i said, this was a first for me
hopefully next time i'll realise what's happening, and do something abot it
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
She didn't "hit on you."

She gave you an opening because she found you attractive somehow, physically or otherwise. You failed to take advantage of it.

Doesn't matter why to her. You could be a d!ck. You could be just absorbed in what you were doing. You could not like her for some reason. The bottom line is she gave you an opening and you declined it.

Are you happy with that decision? If so, there's nothing more to talk about. :)
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
As I was getting on the bus yesterday, it was really crowded and some woman bumbed into me and said 'sorry'.

I can't help thinking I could have taken her to bed there and then if only I had followed up on this blatant flirtatious pick-up attempt! She was really interested in me, wasn't she??? I totally blew it.:(
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by B9
As I was getting on the bus yesterday, it was really crowded and some woman bumbed into me and said 'sorry'.

I can't help thinking I could have taken her to bed there and then if only I had followed up on this blatant flirtatious pick-up attempt! She was really interested in me, wasn't she??? I totally blew it.:(
Man, you should've said "Don't be", grabbed and kissed her with the tongue and all.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
So let me get this straight, anytime a girl speaks to me she likes me?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i was thinking wow that sounds cool, going by the title, i wish it would happen to me. But this was not exactly hitting on you, this happens to me twice a week or so.
 

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
a c+f reply would have been easy in that situation.

you could have replied with

"yeah, he did say that, and just to let you know, i am flattered, but you're just not my type"

you deliver that properly and you are in.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by JasonR
a c+f reply would have been easy in that situation.

you could have replied with

"yeah, he did say that, and just to let you know, i am flattered, but you're just not my type"

you deliver that properly and you are in.
hehe, that might just work actually.
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
Damnit I missed my opportunity today as well. I was getting lunch and this HB 6.5 that worked there said "do you want fries with that" I panicked and shyly said "no thanks" :( :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
Originally posted by Fatality
So let me get this straight, anytime a girl speaks to me she likes me?
you - yes. well, they're all members of Mower fan club
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
Damnit I missed my opportunity today as well. I was getting lunch and this HB 6.5 that worked there said "do you want fries with that" I panicked and shyly said "no thanks" :( :p
that is where you ought to have said 'no but I wanna do you. meet me at the toilets in 5 min.'

you'll get it next time. Snap out of your AFC ways!
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
hahaha
i enjoyed reading this thread ;)

but in my defence, no girl has ever talked to me out of the blue
usually, if i try to start a convo i get blank stares and few word answers

also, i did have a reason to ignore her...i was scared sh!tless
we were in line to sign in for our scholarship interview, and i was reading over my academic and extra cirricular records, just in case they asked me about it

nevertheless, an opportunity like this will never go to waste on me
the regret is just not worth it
 

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
OK
honestly I do think she was breaking the ice with you and you should have responded better. In my post I wasnt meaning to make fun of your situation, I was just playing along with everyone else ;)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top