Somebody verbally abuse me.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out with this chick last night, 3rd time hangin with her and we where hangin out for like 4 hours and went out to eat, after eating we got in her car.

Inside the car there was a bag of balloons she had gotten for me (inside joke) wouldn't make sense if I explained. Well we where sitting there about 10:30 at night and we decided to open the bag up and start messing with balloons.

She started hitting me in the head / face with balloons and I started to do the same, we both got very touch feely she grabbed my side and armpit area trying to tickle me I returned the favor, we did this for like 20 minutes. Then people started coming out of the restaurant and we had the balloons in our shirts to make it look like we had big boobs. She decided we had to go somewhere else.....

we ended up behind a borders book store, at 11 pm with nobody around but us all the stores where closed for the night, so here we are alone in her car playing with these balloons touching each other like its our job.....she was letting me touch her face, stomach, thighs and head.

Guess what.

I didn't kiss or anything. :( **** I need help.

If that wasn't her saying make the first kiss....I don't know what is.

She wants to hangout again.

Please, make me feel ultra retarded and boost my motivation.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

But im such a pansy, how do I overcome this first kiss Fright?! I can sit here confident as hell but once in the situation I clam up and can only get so far. :(

movistar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel, but the hard part is out of the way you know she likes you. Just think, if she didn't WANT you to kiss her she wouldn't be there touching on you. Just make the move, you know she will respond positively.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
movistar said:
I know how you feel, but the hard part is out of the way you know she likes you. Just think, if she didn't WANT you to kiss her she wouldn't be there touching on you. Just make the move, you know she will respond positively.

This is the motivation im looking for.

Very nice, more more more!!! :rockon:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poor you, you got verbually abused. what in the world are you going to do.

(SARCASM)

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COWARD

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so upset with myself.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have things going for you believe it or not. Tension is building from your inaction... BUT you don't have long before she realizes you can't pull the trigger and moves on to someone who's more of a man than you.

In the middle of a "touchy-feely session"... lean over, brush her hair to the side and hold the side of her head, look her in the eyes deeply, and then lean in and kiss her slowly.

She will respond VERY positively, I guarantee it on my life.

Reaction score
No need for written abuse here, you can find plenty of that in other forums. But you know what you did wrong, and now it's time for you to fix it so you don't feel stupid the next time around.

Now go get it!

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait till my next opportunity.

I'm doing it..

I promise.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres nothing to it but the do it.... JUST DO IT..... just make that eye contact, you know the kind that tells her "ok this is serious now, lets kiss".

Do whatever it takes... force yourself to move your hand out to gently raise her chin so shes facing you.. or to brush back her hair and keep your hand on your neck... Its SOOOO simple to communicate thats its time to kiss... You stupid fvcking pvssy... You dont need verbal abuse you silly coward b!tch you need to grow some actual man balls.

justn whatever you do.... Never ask to kiss her.

And get over all this regret/guilty crap. Cause its going to affect when you actually do kiss her. It should be a natural feel good experience... not some geeky boy "i should kiss her, I should kiss her right now... ok shes looking at me.. DO IT.. DO IT NOW, KISS HER!!! OMG! I Did it!!! We are kissing now, oh i hope shes liking this".. haha lame.

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT YOU DID WAS VERY GAY.

Seriously though, what's the worst that can happen? You actually think she's going to slap you in the face and have a surprised look on her face while thinking "Oh my GOD! Why did he just kiss me!?!?!?"

No, I garuntee she won't do that. She will commend you on your bravery, and return the favor (by kissing you back). You just gotta grab your balls and do it man, i've been there before, and it fvcking sucks I know. But if you don't do it, you will lose respect for yourself and so will she, so time is ticking away my friend...

this_dude_55

Don Juan
Reaction score
pvf94 said:
I was out with this chick last night, 3rd time hangin with her and we where hangin out for like 4 hours and went out to eat, after eating we got in her car.

Inside the car there was a bag of balloons she had gotten for me (inside joke) wouldn't make sense if I explained. Well we where sitting there about 10:30 at night and we decided to open the bag up and start messing with balloons.

She started hitting me in the head / face with balloons and I started to do the same, we both got very touch feely she grabbed my side and armpit area trying to tickle me I returned the favor, we did this for like 20 minutes. Then people started coming out of the restaurant and we had the balloons in our shirts to make it look like we had big boobs. She decided we had to go somewhere else.....

we ended up behind a borders book store, at 11 pm with nobody around but us all the stores where closed for the night, so here we are alone in her car playing with these balloons touching each other like its our job.....she was letting me touch her face, stomach, thighs and head.

Guess what.

I didn't kiss or anything. :( **** I need help.

If that wasn't her saying make the first kiss....I don't know what is.

She wants to hangout again.

Please, make me feel ultra retarded and boost my motivation.
Saw the title, was curious, read your story, and now I want you to know something. Normally I never comment on stuff like this and leave to other. But I, someone over the computer who you've never met and probably will never meet, am actually feeling sick from reading that. The girl was given you every green light known to kiss her, and you flaked on it. Now it seems she has given you a second chance, take it, before you end up in the dreaded friend zone. Here's your motivation. Watch what Stewie does to Will Ferrell.
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v870349bpDh2PN4 Now I want you to go hang out with that girl and next time you post how you two made out and had a great time. Otherwise I might be taking a plane, because, "It's not funny!"
Good luck!

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, good news we are hanging out again on Monday or Tuesday.

I need a damn good action date, any ideas? We view it as hanging out, but you know what I mean. It's just the 2 of us.