Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Somebody talk me out of doing some crazy!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Dang i feel like ****!!!! straight up like ****!!

Today i went back to best buy, yes where the spanish girl works, and since the second i went in till the second i went out, my friends told me that she was looking at me, i didnt realize it, i knew she looked when i entered the store though cause i seen her out the corner of my eye.

I was gonna buy i cd so i can go to her register and get her number but i didnt have enough money, i thought i did but when i looked in my wallet i didnt so i didnt buy nothing.
As i was looking thru the cd's, her female co-workers were also lookin' at me it seems like she as told them about me, even my friends told me that they were looking at me as if she has told them about me.
LOL! one thought that she was slick but wasnt, she walked right by me and stood next to me and she acted as if she was fixing the racks , but she just wanted to get a closer view of me, it was so ovbious , but back to the subject.

I went out empty handed, my friends told me to go and talk to her but i said that it would be stupid to go up to her with nothing to buy, so i left with nothing , no number and no date for tonight.

Now straight up i feel like **** and like just locking my self up for life, it was my clear as water chance and i blew it for the second time.
I think that im back to my AFC days.
She was looking at me every second waiting for me to go up to her and i just didnt, (i blame tax part of the problem lol)

But dam im 0/2 now what do i do now?
Its clear that she likes me and she is attracted to me, but i messed up 2 times already, is it a good ideal to go for it a 3rd time or wat? do i let it go? what do i do?

I'm kinda depressed right now no lie.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
awwwwww you poor pimp!


dude dont worry about that...things happen and when i say that, i really mean it. cheer up
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
The longer you wait, the harder it is going to get. She KNOWS you like her and are just trying to not look at her, playing games. Just go in there next time, buy a CD, ask her if its good. Ask her what CD she thinks you should buy. And ask her what her number is. She is probably one of those girls that likes to get guys interested but has a boyfriend. Try at least then u can find out, and move on with her or without her.
 

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
lol sorry bfl for my dumb thread that was encouraged by this reading, but seriously, make eye contact with confidence. Your a guy and guys match perfectly with girls......... and if u dont talk to her ur probably never going to see her around again unless u go to that store alot.
 

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Hope this helps...

I was at best buy earlier today too. I wanted to ask a question about a particular kind of product. It just so happened that a a pretty girl was working in that area. She was leaning against a post with her head down as she was reading some pamphlet. I walked up to her and asked about the product. She told me that they didn't carry the type of thing I was looking for. Anyway, in order to prevent myself like looking like I made up that question just to talk to her, I said "OK, thank you." I then walked off a few steps, turned around, and went back.

Me: "Hey again (smile), Let me introduce myself. I'm static"
Her: I'm HB

Then I talked to her for 3-5 minutes. She didn't recipricate at all. It was more like I was interviewing her, but game was good because it wasn't all questions. I threw in a lot of comments that sparked emotion. She told me she was in a relationship but we could be friends. I said "that's ok, bye."

Bottom line is that it's no big deal. She wasn't mad about it or anything. And even if a girl is , why care?

Just don't be afraid, they can smell it. Also, if you do go back, I would't have the mindset that "What if she thinks I'm stalking her, I better act soft and seek her approval and try to show that this is not the case."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
What the hell man?! You aren't worthy of using this forum until you reread the bible, learn about closing, and ask this girl out.

You want to punish yourself? No more wasting your gd time posting here until you've applied the DJ concepts.

Your next post should be the field report of how you landed this girl's number. Anything else and we will all be very disappointed. Now go get her tomorrow and proves to yourself that you're not an AFC!
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
im on my way to the store as we i type, ima at a red light, ill update yall lata.
 
Top