Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Somebody knock some sense into me!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting this here because I feel the "mature" audience has more to offer than me than the regular DJ forum.

I hate to say it but I've been dating an AW. She has been great. I knew I shouldn't have dated her from the very start but I did anyway. These girls have a way of sucking you (I say this all the time, funny how I can't follow even my own advice sometimes. She has changed a lot for me. I saw a lot of red flags in her and she desperately tried hard to change because she "loved me". I can't deny this either. She really did good for awhile. But there was still things about her that bugged me. Throughout the whole relationship I always stood my ground. I was the dominate force, and she even said to me several times that I was like "the father she never had" (something that was missing from her life). I showed her right from wrong. I criticized her when she needed it. I also rewarded her when she was good. By every means, I played this relationship to the tee. %100. I wasn't the "best" boyfriend. But I was for her. I was everything she and most other woman asked for. I cheated on her several times. She forgave me every time. We also broke up many times. Although I kept her waiting for days and made sure she knew why I was upset and why she was wrong I still always came back. (Possibly the only fault I made.) This girl tells me I am her world, loves me to death, swears on everything she has never cheated on me, and never would.. however.

Tonight, while we were having sex she uttered out "why can't he **** me like you", not only that, but right after.. I stopped and asked her "wtf is that?" then she made a weird look at me and jolted and acted surprised as if it was me.

Granted.. we both had a lot to drink.

In any case, of course I stopped and asked her about it. She wasn't giving me any straight answers just "I'm drunk... im sorry" so I put my clothes on and left. Once I got home she gave me a call in attempt to work it out.. she still swears she didn't mean anything by it.. that she was drunk.. doesn't know why she said.. and swears up and down that she is sorry, loves me.. and can't imagine her life without me. I simply told her we would talk about it in the morning once we both were sober.

A part of me doesn't buy her story at all. But I also know that I am the best thing that has ever happened to this girl, and she would be absolutely stupid to cheat. Still, I can't help but wonder.

Another side note is that this girl was raped when she was younger. I started wondering if it was a traumatic thing she was reliving. But at the same time, I have no sympathy for girls like this. I even told her, that girls that suffer traumatic pasts like that usually have a lot of problems.. something I can't and won't deal with. I made this clear to her tonight, and we've also had this talk before. She tells me "I know I have a shady past, but I have changed so much.. I love you. I have things I need to deal with, but I don't want you to leave me.. blah blah". So I'm really torn. I feel like I can't help this girl anymore. I pretty much consider us broken up, and I kinda want to keep it that way. But at the same time, I also do care about her a lot.

Somebody smack some sense into me. I know if I ever heard a story like this on here I would instantly think the b!tch was cheating, and offer the proper advice. But there's also a part of me that believes her.. that she was just drunk and stupid. Perhaps fantasizing about someone else in order to get off? But at the same time, that is a huge red flag to me. There is so much stuff going on right now I don't know what to think.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging from her past history, she's probably fairly certain to be fairly messed up.

And like you said, you cheated on her as well.

So, if you think what she did was enough to justify ending it with her, then do it.

I personally would give her one more chance.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I knew I shouldn't have dated her from the very start but I did anyway.
"If you play with fire, you're gonna get burned..."

These girls have a way of sucking you (I say this all the time, funny how I can't follow even my own advice sometimes.)
Ha! "There are no victims. Only volunteers."

Wow. So I continue to read your story and I literally look away in disgust. I can't really tell you anything that you don't already know.

You know what to do.

And next time don't be stupid and get involved with an AW/alleged rape victim/slut/damsel in distress/etc.

Also, don't cheat.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Scars,
"this girl was raped when she was younger",Haven't they all?...mate it is Par for the course to claim this for all these theatrical types, if you married her and had children,she would accuse you of interfering with them when she inevitably left,...They watch too much Television...this one seems a potential Oscar winner...Do you really think she was that drunk?Did she vomit?...No,it's all part of a role she has written for herself in her very own head theatre...just play along,she is not a keeper but probably a lot of fun...Take care not to get her in the Family way.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: Broke up with her this morning. Although we agreed to try and be "friends" I still am going to detach myself from her until I feel I am fully over her.

She still claims she loves me and wants to be with me, and I know I can still hit it. But I'm not going to. Not until my head is completely cleared.

I feel like I did the right thing. This girl was bringing way too much drama in my life. I feel so much better now.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Scars said:
Update: Broke up with her this morning. Although we agreed to try and be "friends" I still am going to detach myself from her until I feel I am fully over her.

She still claims she loves me and wants to be with me, and I know I can still hit it. But I'm not going to. Not until my head is completely cleared.

I feel like I did the right thing. This girl was bringing way too much drama in my life. I feel so much better now.

You'll be back with her next week.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
You'll be back with her next week.
Let's hope not.

To be honest, I don't think I will have the time for her, and she will be forgotten. I start a new job training on Monday (which is coming with a promotion.) Part of the reason for dumping her is to clear my head. I want to be fully involved in this training and learn as much as I can so I don't jeopardize this opportunity. I'll simply be too busy. The only thing that can go wrong is if I hang out with her this weekend, and get sucked back in. Good thing I already started scheduling dates with other girls. I feel like after this weekend, I won't have to worry about it anymore. I will be too involved with my life and my career to give two sh!ts about her.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
I will be too involved with my life and my career to give two sh!ts about her.
Get yourself to somewhere good and find a woman who you can trust. You've got the right attitude man, and you'll have a better relationship in the future because of it.

mavericks48

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new here and have a real crazy situation to tell that I need some advise on. How do I create a new post? Sorry to interupt this one

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I feel like I did the right thing."

You did.

If you want to be with chicks like this then you have to play by their rules and be as ruthless as they are.

You may of been able to beat her at her own game by simply cheating on her some more and letting that be her punishment but a break up "abandonment" is even better of you to speak a language that they can understand more loud and clearly than anything since abandonment and non attention is what they fear the most.