Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some women want to be the smarter one

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two girls I dated seem to not like it when I knew more about a topic. They got annoyed that I was more intelligent than they were. One called it mansplaining. It seems that the culture is brainwashing these chicks to actually think men are stupid. Most guys are idiots so these girls get confirmation bias from the dating pool until they meet an actual intelligent guy. It seems like their ego cant handle it. Some women actually want to feel smarter than their man. The more insecure the women the less she wants her man to be better than her it seems.

I am not even that smart but I am a history buff. Most of these women don't know a da*n thing about wars and history etc. So when I explain current events to them based on history they started getting annoyed They seem pissed that they had to confront their ignorance. Idk maybe they just lost respect for me and this translated into trying to compete with me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last two girls I dated seem to not like it when I knew more about a topic. They got annoyed that I was more intelligent than they were. One called it mansplaining. It seems that the culture is brainwashing these chicks to actually think men are stupid. Most guys are idiots so these girls get confirmation bias from the dating pool until they meet an actual intelligent guy. It seems like their ego cant handle it. Some women actually want to feel smarter than their man. The more insecure the women the less she wants her man to be better than her it seems.

I am not even that smart but I am a history buff. Most of these women don't know a da*n thing about wars and history etc. So when I explain current events to them based on history they started getting annoyed They seem pissed that they had to confront their ignorance. Idk maybe they just lost respect for me and this translated into trying to compete with me.
Talking about the weather or current surroundings is safe. Those convos only will work with history buffs or a lady enamored with YOUR intellect. Most wont.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do like guys who know stuff and it can be sexy when used at the right moments, like a quiz for example or when someones car breaks down

But what women dont like is a know-it-all. And politics/history isnt exactly a sexy conversation for a date

But I do get your point. The average modern western woman now thinks she is some kind of UN ambassador Emma Watson wannabe

Its best to keep discussion light/playful and show your strong intelligence when its actually needed in the real world

It will make them wet, trust me

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seemed to have come off more as a know it all rather than an intellect. She was probably annoyed by your demeanor more than anything.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I've found that confident silence while they talk can be fun. They like to hear themselves talking. Confirm how smart they are to each other. etc.
When they stop and ask you what you think? lol That's when you can lower the boom on them. OR ask "What else do you think you are good at?"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is what it is. Intellect is a wonderful thing but I can’t help but wonder something.

Are you missing cues that you are boring her? How is your emotional intelligence, how is your social calibration?

Nobody likes a bore. Not even a brilliant bore.

Digest that a bit.

Some people are just flat out smart. My best girlfriend had intelligence as her number one mate selection criteria. She married a ridiculously intelligent man with diverse degrees and experience to back it up.

She readily will acknowledge that he is smarter than her (and she is no intellectual slouch herself), and she gets turned on by his intelligence.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Come on bro, what are trying to prove talking about WW2 and Japan invading China for with girls who look up to Kim Kardashian? Your aim shouldn’t be to prove you are “smarter” than they are and you are the “man”, your goal should be to have fun with them have mind blowing sex.

Save your fact knowledge for when you do your PhD Thesis. Girls just want to have fun.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intelligence is what it is. Intellect is a wonderful thing but I can’t help but wonder something.

Are you missing cues that you are boring her? How is your emotional intelligence, how is your social calibration?

Digest that a bit.

Some people are just flat out smart. My best girlfriend had intelligence as her number one mate selection criteria. She married a ridiculously intelligent man with diverse degrees and experience to back it up.

She readily will acknowledge that he is smarter than her (and she is no intellectual slouch herself), and she gets turned on by his intelligence.
It gets some folk juices flowing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolling surely. Nobody so snr here could be so naive. Girls run on emotions not facts. DJ 101.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seemed to have come off more as a know it all rather than an intellect. She was probably annoyed by your demeanor more than anything.
I dated this girl on and off for over a decade. I don't come off as a know it all. I am just very passionate about history. So when something comes up I speak on it intensely. She has an area of expertise that I am curious about. I often am very engaged in what she has to say and I am intellectually curious about her area of knowledge. Even from these forums you can see that I am a seeker of truth and I respect and learn from the wise posters on this board. Modern women need to be the hero in the relationship. Its hurts their fragile ego when they find out that they are not as smart as society tells them.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trolling surely. Nobody so snr here could be so naive. Girls run on emotions not facts. DJ 101.
Not trolling. It sucks because when you want to form a deeper bond with a chick it has to be more than just emotions. Smart guys want to form an intellectual bond with their woman. How can you form a family with someone that runs on mostly emotion and has no real world wisdom or objectivity. Its a major turn off. There is nothing sexier than a decent looking girl that has true intellect and objectivity.

I don't mind girls running off emotions for a short term fling. But I do not respect stupid people. I do not respect people that are not intellectually honest/ curious. Relationships need to be built on respect.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro, what are trying to prove talking about WW2 and Japan invading China for with girls who look up to Kim Kardashian? Your aim shouldn’t be to prove you are “smarter” than they are and you are the “man”, your goal should be to have fun with them have mind blowing sex.

Save your fact knowledge for when you do your PhD Thesis. Girls just want to have fun.
This is a chick that I have been dating for YEARS. After a while the surface level talk gets old. How is this difficult to understand. At some point you want to share your worldview with your woman. You want her to know something about history so you guys can talk about more stuff than the Kardashians. It was not trying to prove anything. Something came up on TV and I was trying to explain the history behind it. She didn't like that and it made her feel stupid because she had no idea.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Digest that a bit.

I am not boring. This girl is just dumb. You are correct. Smart girls like smart guys. But insecure girls get intimidated by smart guys. Many girls that have this " I am competing with men" attitude have been indoctrinated to believe that men are actually dumb. SJW's, feminist etc.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking about the weather or current surroundings is safe. Those convos only will work with history buffs or a lady enamored with YOUR intellect. Most wont.
But bro when do you reveal your intellectual side. After a couple years you gotta stop talking small talk with your woman. For goodness sakes you are going to be with this chick for 40 yrs if you get married. As men do we have to dumb ourselves down when speaking with a woman for the rest of our lives? Maybe thats the key.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience has been that when SJWs speak their drivel, they get angry when countered with facts, similar to most leftists. But their anger level is much higher.

Female leftists are far worse because they engage their emotions rather than facts. And this firther drives their insanity.

If gaming a girl, I keep it light and funny. Although for anything which has progressed beyond that, would you really want anything from this type of girl anyways? This is why leftists are undateable.

I have yet to encounter a right leaning girl who behaves like this. So not an issue with the pool of dateable women.
This has 100% been my experience. Female leftist and SJW's are the worst to engage with. They have been indoctrinated to think that they are the pinnacle of intelligence.

Smart guys like us bore easily unless we are intellectually stimulated. Sex gets old after a few years. You need something more. This girl has been in my life for about a decade. When do you engage in intellectual talk? Never? Intelligence is a pre requisite for me to respect a person.

What tactic do you take in your long term relationships? Have you just resigned to the fact that you gotta keep it dumbed down?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start trying to show off that you know better, you kill attraction. If you know better just speak about it in cool manner without undermining woman's point of view directly.
This is difficult to do when her ideas are totally retarded and you have been with her for years ( on and off). Its easy when you first start dating because you are not invested in her. What do you care if she is dumb. But once you start potentially planning a future and maybe making her the mother of your kids, you kinda want her to be intellectually curious.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either get a girl who is very smart or you get a girl who is trainable. Asian girls normally value education and learning and are quite happy to learn stuff together.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I have dated women who were sexy and dumb and it was a turn on. The reason it was a turn on is because they knew they were stupid and they listened to me. They may not have agreed with everything, but they definitely were a sponge and let me guide them. That is sexy. Thats how women used to be.

The new generation is dumb and doesn't want an older wiser man to guide them. They will fight your knowledge and advice the whole time. They think you are their inferior. This is a major turn off.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You either get a girl who is very smart or you get a girl who is trainable. Asian girls normally value education and learning and are quite happy to learn stuff together.
yeh u posted this at the same time I was posting something along these lines. Yup I agree man. A women that is willing to let you mold her and learn with you is ideal. We teach each other.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my woman is a Doctor so it isn't quite so bad, although she is still not into a lot of the science oe political things.
How does she avoid not having a big ego being that she is a doctor. Did you have to shut that down or is she just a naturally humble person?