Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some women want to be the smarter one

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But bro when do you reveal your intellectual side. After a couple years you gotta stop talking small talk with your woman. For goodness sakes you are going to be with this chick for 40 yrs if you get married. As men do we have to dumb ourselves down when speaking with a woman for the rest of our lives? Maybe thats the key.
Get a female that intelligence is sexy to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is naturally quiet and sweet, which is why she is so perfect for me. It's night and day between her and all the trash that is out there.
Makes your dyck really hard i bet. Makes that manhood stand up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be why she works out every day to stay thin and firm.

You don't fvck sweetness son.
Her sweetness feeds masculinity and gives it space to expand into. The alternative is your debutante is the pirate "captain hook" out manning you at every turn. Voice, presense, mooching, using the laws and her feminine entitlement to boss you. Make you into a magnificent cuck on a leash.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who accuse you of mansplaining are feminists. They don't deserve any attention from a man who respects himself.

Smart women, who are challenging yet respectful, they are another matter. They make you a better person.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this girl on and off for over a decade. I don't come off as a know it all. I am just very passionate about history. So when something comes up I speak on it intensely. She has an area of expertise that I am curious about. I often am very engaged in what she has to say and I am intellectually curious about her area of knowledge. Even from these forums you can see that I am a seeker of truth and I respect and learn from the wise posters on this board. Modern women need to be the hero in the relationship. Its hurts their fragile ego when they find out that they are not as smart as society tells them.
That's fine but the way you posted how it all went down made you appear like a know it all. If that's not the case then maybe you bored her?

AbleDad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not boring. This girl is just dumb. You are correct. Smart girls like smart guys. But insecure girls get intimidated by smart guys. Many girls that have this " I am competing with men" attitude have been indoctrinated to believe that men are actually dumb. SJW's, feminist etc.
I agree with the indoctrination problem. Their natural instinct goes against the current social programming.

I think that ladies still want to look-up to a guy and feel they are dating someone more intelligent. However, you still need to be in the same intellectual ballpark as her. If you're smarter, you're a challenge. If you're too smart, you make her feel like an idiot and lower her self-esteem.

The caveat is areas of expertise. For example, a lady may know a lot about cooking (sadly, a rare trait). So when discussing culinary stuff, you should toss out ideas and make suggestions instead of making bold statements to assert your opinion.

In the OP, it sounds like the guy was discussing a topic where the lady felt she had expertise. Tread lightly. I have similar issues with my 18 year old daughter, who studies environmental science at a reputable university and suffers from heavy SJW indoctrination.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fine but the way you posted how it all went down made you appear like a know it all. If that's not the case then maybe you bored her?
I did not bore her. I made a few comments about a topic that she was already interested in. How can you bore a person that is already interested in the said topic? She was just pissed that I was contradicting her indoctrination on a certain topic. She is not used to a man being able to intelligently disagree with her.

This girl is your typical basic middle class chick. She is a child of the matrix. Totally plugged into pop culture. This female is the epitome of the failed western woman.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that ladies still want to look-up to a guy and feel they are dating someone more intelligent. However, you still need to be in the same intellectual ballpark as her. If you're smarter, you're a challenge. If you're too smart, you make her feel like an idiot and lower her self-esteem.
I really resonate with this post bro. My best friend has a similar theory. He says that you either have to be a slight loser that depends on her thus strokes her ego, or you have to be extremely high value like a celebrity. Anywhere in the middle is not good.

He observed that broken American women date one of two types of men. The first type is a celebrity or an extremely high value man. The other type of man is a total loser who cant keep a job and is dependent on her. With this man everything she says and does is tolerated because he depends on her financially and intellectually. Either be a total loser or a total winner. Anywhere in the middle will leave you single.

And yes I challenged her indoctrination with facts and evidence and she couldn't handle it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that behaves likes that is no pleasable date let alone pleasable sex, my libido is not at the highest point of my life in my mid 30s anyway.

One think I didnt lose any desire to do is trolling women and piss them off, I let them speak pretending to agree then I compliment them more and more untill they realize Im actually making fun of them.

If a woman can take insults I know she is the real deal, it shows strenght, self control and REAL self confidence (not ego).

If you wanna sh1t test a woman call her a magnificient retard with an impressed tone of voice.

People that cant take critics or needs to prove how great they are, are not the people you want to associate with, it shows great ego and narcisism while lacking social skills and mental balance.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course they do.

It's always the small cute poodle that will bark the loudest.

Let them. It's their thing.

I already know exactly what I am and exactly what I'm capable off, there's no need to debate nor explain much during dates/conversations with women.

You do that with men.

With women, it's more towards listening (also nodding, smiling, agreeing, etc) and then asking follow up questions.

ALL WOMEN wants to be heard, when they tell you a problem or something, it's NOT for you to solve it, they're perfectly capable of solving their own shiet, again I repeat: they just need you to listen.