Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some women call guys their having sex with or talking to their "friends"

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this time to time. Like my sweet neighbor who is in her late 30's/early 40's who is separated with kid. I met this guy and assumed it's her bf bit she calls him her friend(not that im into her)

Other chicks I noticed time to time in the past they'd want me to meet their friend who's a guy either with other chicks or the guy by themselves..

Do they meet an 'interview' to see if her friends think you're "worth it" or to shove it in your face that they have a guy and don't care about you (whether they misunderstood you for trying to get with them or you actually we're but no longer worked out)

Is a friend a word a chick can use for fuk buddy/guy they're trying to get with they're interested in?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience anytime I was called “friend” I wasn’t getting sex. Now I might could have if I worked every single angle and applied myself, but why do all that work for one girl that just made it 10x harder? No, “friend” isn’t always a good thing.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she’s talking to you about another man referred to as friend, either she doesn’t want you to know how she feels about him, or she’s really not that emotionally invested in him …

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on context.
Your neighbour calls her fu3kbuddy "friend" because she doesn't want to look slutty, pretty normal female behavior.
Women have lots of male friends aswell, or orbiters as we like to call them = no s3x is happening, only validation.

Everything depends on the context, but hearing that a woman you're talking to is saying "friend" instead of someone she's "seeing" or "dating" is a good thing, since she does want to make it look like she's potentially available (to you).

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed this time to time. Like my sweet neighbor who is in her late 30's/early 40's who is separated with kid. I met this guy and assumed it's her bf bit she calls him her friend(not that im into her)

Other chicks I noticed time to time in the past they'd want me to meet their friend who's a guy either with other chicks or the guy by themselves..

Do they meet an 'interview' to see if her friends think you're "worth it" or to shove it in your face that they have a guy and don't care about you (whether they misunderstood you for trying to get with them or you actually we're but no longer worked out)

Is a friend a word a chick can use for fuk buddy/guy they're trying to get with they're interested in?

they say friend to not offend and scare beta orbiters

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she’s talking to you about another man referred to as friend, either she doesn’t want you to know how she feels about him, or she’s really not that emotionally invested in him …
I think that sums it up. Another is if she's interested in you, she'd probably want you to meet her friends for an 'interview' to see what they think about you...and she'll listen to whatever her friends say.. but I think thats more about her female friends and if guys there too, they'd be partners of their female friends....ive been to one of these 'interviews' lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
Another is if she's interested in you, she'd probably want you to meet her friends
Right, she won’t show her cards to you right away and will likely downplay any of her serious current male interactions other than trusted friends…
My experience though has been that when a person asks a friends opinion about a new person, they have doubts about the new person, but that doesn’t usually apply to attraction …

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy she has sex with is called friend so this way her beta orbiters wont think she has partner
Haha that's funny . So would you agree that a 'friend' to a chick is:

1) a guy she sleeps with so she doesn't look like a sltt
2) a guy she sleeps with so she doesn't offend beta orbiters
3) an actual beta orbiter/emotional tampon

What else?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, she won’t show her cards to you right away and will likely downplay any of her serious current male interactions other than trusted friends…
My experience though has been that when a person asks a friends opinion about a new person, they have doubts about the new person, but that doesn’t usually apply to attraction …
I actually slept with a couple chicks both before and after I met her friends(I was introduced as a friend) who happened to be other females with at least another guy present

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares what she say's is she insulting you? is she sleeping with you?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just a word. I have been introduced as a friend by a girl that I was banging regularly, by more than one that I banged shortly after and many that were just simply friends. It seems to depend on who you are being introduced to and I don't think that it's worth bothering to analyze. If I listened to the "once you hear friend, you aren't getting any" I would have missed out on a few fun times.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just a word. I have been introduced as a friend by a girl that I was banging regularly, by more than one that I banged shortly after and many that were just simply friends. It seems to depend on who you are being introduced to and I don't think that it's worth bothering to analyze. If I listened to the "once you hear friend, you aren't getting any" I would have missed out on a few fun times.
From what I can tell this is pretty much accurate

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience.. "friends" category should be renamed as "non-sexual" category and "sexual" category as either one could be ANYONE

On a random note one thing I notice is telling a chick who's into you, especially if she's pretty, "You're a great FRIEND" or " That's not what FRIENDS do, stop being mean" or something with calling her FRIEND .....makes her noticeably momentarily confused

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you ask "what are you doing/did?"

and she answers:
I went to lunch...
I went to the movies...
I was out for drinks...
I went on a trip...

with a friend

its not one of her girlfriends

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience.. "friends" category should be renamed as "non-sexual" category and "sexual" category as either one could be ANYONE

On a random note one thing I notice is telling a chick who's into you, especially if she's pretty, "You're a great FRIEND" or " That's not what FRIENDS do, stop being mean" or something with calling her FRIEND .....makes her noticeably momentarily confused
It's because girls, and especially pretty ones are not used to get rejected and having guys telling them they are just "friends" i.e not sexually interested in them so you immediately stand out. It messes up with the program and they obviously need to find out why they aren't sexually attractive to you, you become more of a challenge.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because girls, and especially pretty ones are not used to get rejected and having guys telling them they are just "friends" i.e not sexually interested in them so you immediately stand out. It messes up with the program and they obviously need to find out why they aren't sexually attractive to you, you become more of a challenge.
Used to be the case, not so much anymore though. If you aren’t going to play be her rules, you can easily be replaced. Social media makes that possible. “Oh so you don’t like me? That’s fine, I’ll have 10 more orbiters that fawn over me by lunch. Let me take a sexy pic real quick”.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes.. when I got the 20yo Tinder date, she had over 800 others ready to go.
She even said.. "so wtf, im here with you and I can choose over 800 others"

Gave her 3 orgasms bareback... guess she took her chances, and winner winner chicken dinner.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used to be the case, not so much anymore though. If you aren’t going to play be her rules, you can easily be replaced. Social media makes that possible. “Oh so you don’t like me? That’s fine, I’ll have 10 more orbiters that fawn over me by lunch. Let me take a sexy pic real quick”.
Don't agree. Notice the bold part
If she wouldn't be into you, then yeah sure. Pretty girls are not used to not being put on the pedestal. That's why she will always have maximum attraction to the guy showing alpha traits. She's going to choose the guy showing indifference who challenges her over the guy showering her with attention like all the other thirsty guys every day of the week, no matter the amount of instagram followers as long as she's into you.

and you should never "play by her rules", it's the other way around.