Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some quick makeout tips...

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Reaction score
so u should do open mouthed kisses on teh neck?? should u use tongue at any point to kind of "lick" their neck or play around with the ear...???

can u kinda expand more on exactly what u do with ur mouth and lips on their neck...?? when i kiss girls around their neck and **** i feel like im kissing too softly and i don't know how to make it better without getting kinda "messy"...like i don't hear that noise u hear when u let go of the kiss...im not sure if u know what im talking about...maybe im just thinking about it too much...i haven't really used any of these tips....

has any1 ever had their finger sucked on???? it's a huge turn on, at least for me..

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing a girl with making out is very fun.

When she comes in to kiss you move youre head away. Just look at her lips and her eyes.

I did this and she pulls my head towards her's. Turned me on thats all I know! She also goes "Looks like I've found my match."

Keep it fun and DONT LET WOMEN CONTROL THE SEX!!!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChasinReveries
so u should do open mouthed kisses on teh neck?? should u use tongue at any point to kind of "lick" their neck or play around with the ear...???

can u kinda expand more on exactly what u do with ur mouth and lips on their neck...?? when i kiss girls around their neck and **** i feel like im kissing too softly and i don't know how to make it better without getting kinda "messy"...like i don't hear that noise u hear when u let go of the kiss...im not sure if u know what im talking about...maybe im just thinking about it too much...i haven't really used any of these tips....

has any1 ever had their finger sucked on???? it's a huge turn on, at least for me..
You can lightly lick her neck. I mean just put the tip of youre tongue on her neck and lick for about half an inch. Then lightly blow on the spot then kiss it right after blowing. Gives the hot and cold effect. That is good to use to try to mix it up alittle while lightly kissing her neck.

Also dont be afriad to get alittle messy when messing around. I guess thats why its called "messing" around. Just take it slow and get really into it. Kiss very slow, it makes it 100x better.

Kiss her neck for alittle then start making out with her again.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you fogot sucking on her tounge. i have never done it, or even made out before, but i have heard its tons of fun

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

I was reading through some old threads and i think that this one deffinatelly deserves a Bump;)

Luscious: nice thread, and good tips. :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hadn't seen this, it is marvelous, mods should make it a sticky.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
I hadn't seen this, it is marvelous, mods should make it a sticky.
Sticky? Nah.

Bible? Perhaps.

Mustang05

Reaction score
WTF is the girl supposed to be doing with her head while your busy kissing her neck or whatever?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Originally posted by Mustang05
WTF is the girl supposed to be doing with her head while your busy kissing her neck or whatever?
She is meant to be relaxing and enjoying the experiance, try it and see, i garantee you that she wont be complaining!;)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY good read for everyone who wants to be good with girls...

I give this thread 5 stars... I've done this stuff with all the girls myself..

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Go for the ear!
This one usually gets them going pretty good...when you're at her neck, kiss along her jawline, and work your way up to her ear. I like to take the lower part of her ear (where most girls have piercings) and take it into my mouth, run my tongue over it, suck on it (GENTLY)...I've had a girl do this to me, too, and YES, it feels great. To change things up a bit, VERY GENTLY bite her ear, (no Mike Tyson bull****!) this usually gets a nice reaction.

Post questions/comments in the thread...
Excellent thread, and this is the only tip I take issue with. Apparently a girl's ear isn't as sensitive as a guys is. Ours are loaded with receptors, where a girls is a barren wasteland. While her tugging or breathing into your ear might have you cringing with pleasure, the same technique on her is going to cause her to wonder when the hell you'll stop. A good rule to live by when making out with a girl is "stay away from the ears".

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Excellent thread, and this is the only tip I take issue with. Apparently a girl's ear isn't as sensitive as a guys is. Ours are loaded with receptors, where a girls is a barren wasteland. While her tugging or breathing into your ear might have you cringing with pleasure, the same technique on her is going to cause her to wonder when the hell you'll stop. A good rule to live by when making out with a girl is "stay away from the ears".
I found that with most of the chicks that i was with they actually enjoyed this... but you are might be right about that because some of them didnt really respond to it and just found it a little tickelish or something... so ya.. i geuss it also depends on the girl. ;)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATTENTION MODERATORS!

PLZ DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE..... PRESERVE IT SOMEHOW LIKE IN THE ARCHIVE OR SOMETHING. THIS IS VERY USEFUL INFORMATION

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT suck on her neck, as it will leave a mark, and her parents might see (trust me on this one, the results ain't good...).
Hehe.

There has been times a girl does a mark to my neck.
And I've revenged it by taking really quick action by making a mark on her FOREHEAD! That'll teach the b!tch!
It's good if you pull it right and the girl has good humor. I've always laughed about it later with the girl I've done it :D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
WTF???

I've always found ears really sensitive and good to go with girls!

I think it depends on the case.

With one girl we used to moan/whisper "AAAAAHHHHHH", "OOOOOHHH" right to each others ear with hot breath flowing on and in the ear....
She was the one who initiated it. Daaaaaymmmm it was HOT!
It was like I got instant boner when she did that even one time.
Sigh... good times.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a girl's ear be that different from ours?
i know when a girl shoved her tounge down my ear i was like "dammnnn.."

I know it might sound a little weird, but try it, it gets girls turned on big time.

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great stuff, and most of it I already knew from my first girlfriend. She told me what she liked and we'd experiment. I learned a lot from her. I really wanna get back out there and use this ****. Great post, BUMP!

Mustang05

Reaction score
When your done kissing/making out on them on the neck.. ears... collarbone... etc.. whatever.. do you expect them to reciprocate the same kissing to you and have them take their turn? Or is the guy supposed to be the one doing that kind of kissing?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are no freak'n rules man. lighten up. if you want her to do it to you, then get her to do it. Tell her she has to "earn" this by doing "This"