Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some quick makeout tips...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Bump

Excellent, superb, awesome post!

I've read some great make out topics and this is one of the best if not THE best!

I reall enjoyed it, and i'm sure it will help :)

Thanks a bunch!
Ten bonus points for you!:D

Originally posted by kevbo
the neck truly is a powerful tool. i used the neck to finally break my girlfriend's defenses. she's always been too nervous to french kiss or anything, but i was at her house a couple days ago, went for the neck a few times (she said something like, "i hate it when you do that! it may be a good spot for you...") and within a couple minutes i finally got it! i'll have to remember all this, possibly for tonight (she plans to have movies goin at her house).

Exactly...most girls don't want to come right out and say they LOVE making out, or like to get 'naughty' with guys...BUT THEY DO LIKE IT. It's all just a matter of getting them warmed up, really...the best analogy I can give you is of a car, as soon as you can turn the key, their engine will fire up right away. :) (I tried to make a decent comparison, at least...lol)

Originally posted by drixsa
...these lines may work on some real innocent girls, but any girl that knows whats up isnt gonna drop her pants if you tell her she is great. (id like to hope so though). some of the best things you can do dont use words. if shes stoppin you from movin on take her hand and take her somewhere new. grap a feather or some ice and start drivin her wild. then dont ask her just look at her then slowly pull her skirt/pants down chances are (if you are me atleast) that she will just lay there wondering WTF you are gonna do. if you sit there and just make out she has too much time to think. if you are constantly changing things up on her where she doenst know what to exspect (yet she trusts you) then shes not going to be as likely to be worrying about being a slut.
I forgot to mention something, thanks for the reminder: ICE IS KING...it's really good at getting the whole pleasure/pain thing going. One of my favourite tools.

Now back to your comments...they aren't lines to get her to drop her pants (personally, I'm not in it to screw girls, just mess around), rather, these are to be used when she gives you a red light on something ridiculous, such as making out, kissing, or touching...I don't think ANY lines will be useful in getting her to drop the pants, that's just not something you can feel right in lying her into, you know?

However you made some excellent points, especially, like I pointed out in the beginning of my post, always use variety, never let her expect what's coming up next. That's the best way to do it, and from experience, I love it when I don't know what my girl is gonna do to me next.

On a totally unrelated side note:
DON'T let up, if you get her going really good...I learned this last night...once I got my girl fired up, and pretty loud/vocal, she wanted to 'take a quick break', but I could tell she wasn't too serious about it, so I kept going, kissing my way down her chest, all the way to her belly button...she LOVED it. She "wanted" me to stop, but I didn't, and that got her going even more...BE CAREFUL though guys...there is a "NO", that means NO (and if you keep going after THAT, it's illegal/sexual assault). Keep an educated ear out, to see if she's serious about you stopping...if there is ever ANY doubt, kiss your way back up to her ear, and whisper in it, asking her if she REALLY wants you to stop...you can't go wrong that way.

When girls want to 'slow down' or 'take a timeout' from the makeout session, from my experience, they usually are afraid that THEY will be too hot/fired up to stop you, if you go for the pants. Act accordingly, in respect to whether you're looking for a long-term relationship, or a short fling/one night stand with the girl.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
When girls want to 'slow down' or 'take a timeout' from the makeout session, from my experience, they usually are afraid that THEY will be too hot/fired up to stop you, if you go for the pants.
Unless they, like my girlfriend, have asthma and need (to stop to catch their breath or what have you) :D

[Note: If you can send a girl into a fit of astma by the way you kiss her, she's yours. And if I can do it, so can you. - VN]

I mention this because if you mistake her asthma-choked "stop" as a pleasure-choked "stop", you're probably not going to stop, and that will just piss her off (and it could be harmful).

Be safe, guys ;)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Von Neuen
Unless they, like my girlfriend, have asthma and need (to stop to catch their breath or what have you) :D

[Note: If you can send a girl into a fit of astma by the way you kiss her, she's yours. And if I can do it, so can you. - VN]

I mention this because if you mistake her asthma-choked "stop" as a pleasure-choked "stop", you're probably not going to stop, and that will just piss her off (and it could be harmful).

Be safe, guys ;)
Okay, well, I can't say I considered any respiratory-related conditions in my tips:D , Von Neuen, because I can't say I've ever hooked up with an asthma sufferer before. :)

My tip still stands, but let's remind the guys to use, shall we say, 'reasonable discretion'? ;)

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for this tip, and Sammo, thanks for the massage tips. *Bookmarks this page.* :D

RedHerring

Don Juan
Reaction score
and ESPECIALLY through her hair (you'll score BIG bonus points for through the hair)...as Sir Chancealot once pointed out, women CAN'T resist being turned on by you running your hands through her hair. I don't know why, either, so don't ask me. All I know is it WORKS.
Quick question about this: How true is it? I mean, like in % of women. Obviously a rough percentage, a guesstimation of sorts, but I would like to know so I can clear up something that has been on my mind.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about percentages, but I can give you a little overview from my personal experiences...

I've NEVER had a woman complain about my hands in her hair. EVER. More often than not, they'll tell me they like it, or I can TELL they like it, because they'll get more 'enthusiastic' in their kissing/whatever they are doing.

Don't worry about percentages. Worry about just doing it.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've NEVER had a woman complain about my hands in her hair. EVER. More often than not, they'll tell me they like it, or I can TELL they like it, because they'll get more 'enthusiastic' in their kissing/whatever they are doing.
just the other night i started kissing my gf, and i had started with this. i'll just say that due to the added enthusiasm that came from it, my mouth was quite cramped up by the end...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

(p.s. I hate power outages :D)

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(p.s. I hate power outages :D)
yeah, they can almost be as annoying as parents that kick you off half-way through posting something...

bibby18

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG THANKS FOR POSTING THIS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS. YOU ARE MY JESUS CHRIST TRYING TIPS IMMDEDIATLY GOOD JOB THANKS AGAIN

(too excited for punctuation, sry) :D

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is the ****.
Seriously I used these on my first kiss just slightly and the girl jumped right on top of me then I went all out using everything as soon as she was really into it and my hands were running all over her body (back of her neck and lightly touching her tailbone tattoo area) I used both my hands to part her hair away from her face so I could see her eyes then I gently grabed the bulk of her hair and tuged her head back and looked her in the eyes she was really struggling to reach my mouth with her so I pulled her back more then went back in for a second then pulled my head back as she attacked my bottom lip.

Great stuff man, this girl was raving to all her friends that I was the best kisser she ever had and shes quite good herself and I know shes had plenty of experiance. She would NEVER in a million years believe me if I told her it was my first kiss, god I love it.

Thanks man and I hope this is in the bible.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dElAvA
Great stuff man, this girl was raving to all her friends that I was the best kisser she ever had and shes quite good herself and I know shes had plenty of experiance. She would NEVER in a million years believe me if I told her it was my first kiss, god I love it.

Thanks man and I hope this is in the bible.
:) Great to see you guys applying this stuff, and getting results.

As a rule of thumb, teasing her (i.e. going for the kiss, and then pulling back several times), works well either at the beginning (if you KNOW she wants you, for example she's your girlfriend), or midway through the makeout (usually you'll both start laughing, and then she'll attack you in a good way :D).

Once again, great to see people getting their mileage on these tips.:D

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP.

As a little side note...if you're making out, and she's on top of you...wind up, and give her a slap on the ass. She'll love it. Try it.:)

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-Bump

Originally posted by RedHerring
Quick question about this: How true is it? I mean, like in % of women. Obviously a rough percentage, a guesstimation of sorts, but I would like to know so I can clear up something that has been on my mind.
I'd say that, if it's not a solid 100%, it's certainly an easy 98%. I comment now only because just last night (or this morning?, it's all a blur...) I was commended for it.
Originally squealed by Von Neuen's Asthmatic Girlfriend
Mmm... Oh! I love that.

Originally replied by Von Neuen the Jackass
You and your sister have something in common, then.
Keep it light, guys: hot and heavy may well be damn fun, but getting too serious always ruins "it". Apropos, teasing is a fantastic means to that end :) (IE, "Going in for the kill", then pulling back at the last minute, as has been well covered already.)

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too used these tips last night, and the massage tips too. :D But I knew I forgot somethin though...I forgot to concentrate on the hair. But it was a really hands-on experience.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One last BUMP. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
Thank you for this tip, and Sammo, thanks for the massage tips. *Bookmarks this page.* :D
Woah, Sammo!? Back up a minute man and make sure to get the name right...:D

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NiCE!

W00T! Awesome tips everyone, I will be sure to remember em all:D And props to crazykid for the massage tips ;)

*/me bows to Luscious, God of Kissing* :p