Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Opinions Needed For This Situation.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros.

A mini field report from me and some Opinions Needed. Easter around the corner. I went to a house party recently for my buddy's birthday. My buddy made it epic, rented this massive mansion on a hill. It was an amazing scene. A previous plate I hooked up with showed up. She was keen to come and see me, hang out and had been texting me. But it was invite only so I managed to get her a spot. (For some context, she has always seemed keen and had high interest since our hook up). I was always very nonchalant about hanging with her. Not really chasing or anything. A few catch ups but never went out of my way.

Anyway she shows up at the party, I was kind of busy with my friends most of the night, was also picking up some girls, having fun but eventually we hangout later in the night. So she had my attention. We even made out in the toilet at one point. But what was weird was for the rest of the party, she began actively dancing/chatting with other guys who were obviously trying their luck with her. She knew nobody at the house party besides me. But she was very receptive to them in front me, even had her back turned to me and left my company many times. It gradually became a situation where she was giving everyone attention but me. Felt a bit disrespectful and I honestly didn't know what to do in the situation. New situation for me.

A part of me feels she is doing this on purpose. Some sort of mind game. Since she had very high IL for me leading up to the party. In fact she came to hangout with me. Also we hooked up and all.

Anyway I'd like to know your opinion:

1) have you faced a situation like this before? What's going on?

2) in such a situation where it is the girl who is initiating with other guys/being receptive rather than an AMOG situation of a guy coming in; what is the correct response? If it was an AMOG I could be shut it down but she was doing it so it would seem salty.

3) should I just drop this plate going forward? Red flags? Stop initiating?

James

Last edited:

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Hey bros.

A mini field report from me and some Opinions Needed. Easter around the corner. I went to a house party recently for my buddy's birthday. A previous plate I hooked up with showed up. She was keen to come and had been texting me. But it was invite only so I managed to get her a spot. (For some context, she has always seemed keen and had high interest since our hook up). I was always very nonchalant. Not really chasing or anything. A few catch ups.

Anyway she shows up at the party, I was kind of busy with my friends most of the night, was also picking up some girls, having fun but eventually we hangout later in the night. So she had my attention. We even made out in the toilet at one point. But what was weird was for the rest of the party, she began actively dancing/chatting with other guys who were obviously trying their luck with her. She knew nobody at the house party besides me. But she was very receptive to them in front me, even had her back turned to me and left my company many times. It gradually became a situation where she was giving everyone attention but me. Felt a bit disrespectful and I honestly didn't know what to do in the situation. New situation for me.

A part of me feels she is doing this on purpose. Some sort of mind game. Since she had very high IL for me leading up to the party. We hooked up and all.

2) in such a situation where it is the girl who is initiating with other guys/being receptive rather than an AMOG situation of a guy coming in; what is the correct response? If it was an AMOG I could be shut it down but she was doing it so it would seem salty.

James
Bro, definitely forget about her for the time being. But, next time you're in a similar situation with her, grab her away from the other dudes, pull her into an empty room, and give her your best for about 10 minutes.

Until that situation presents itself, move on.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, definitely forget about her for the time being. But, next time you're in a similar situation with her, grab her away from the other dudes, pull her into an empty room, and give her your best for about 10 minutes.

Until that situation presents itself, move on.
Wouldn't you think this is falling for her ploy. Reacting to her immature behaviour. Or if she seriously was not interested, it would be creepy response no?

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't you think this is falling for her ploy. Reacting to her immature behaviour. Or if she seriously was not interested, it would be creepy response no?
Yes it would be creepy, if she seriously was not interested. But, it sounds like she still has a thing for you.

The basic bro advice you'll get going forward on this thread will be to ignore her. This IS good advice for situations like yours, but always remember, that you're a man. When you want someone, you step up and take her. Your average bro out there doesn't take bold stands with a girl and just grab her and ravish her for the next 10 minutes. She won't resist when you do this.

The wrong way to react to her immature behavior would be to try and get in between her and the other dudes, acting jealous. Or even worse, getting so jealous that you throw a fit and storm off.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she felt she opened herself up to you and you didn't take over then what do you expect. Not surprised. No reason to feel slighted.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Velasco I'd like to hear your opinons/thoughts on this, and how you would have handled this night.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros.

A mini field report from me and some Opinions Needed. Easter around the corner. I went to a house party recently for my buddy's birthday. My buddy made it epic, rented this massive mansion on a hill. It was an amazing scene. A previous plate I hooked up with showed up. She was keen to come and see me, hang out and had been texting me. But it was invite only so I managed to get her a spot. (For some context, she has always seemed keen and had high interest since our hook up). I was always very nonchalant about hanging with her. Not really chasing or anything. A few catch ups but never went out of my way.

A part of me feels she is doing this on purpose. Some sort of mind game. Since she had very high IL for me leading up to the party. In fact she came to hangout with me. Also we hooked up and all.

James
She was trying to get under your skin, and it looks like it worked.If it felt disrespectful that’s because it was disrespectful.Especially considering that you got her an invite.She’s just a plate though,so the best reaction is no reaction. You should have gone up to other girls.If she shapes up,well and good.If not,well and good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
That was very disrespectful of her. Only way I would take a plate to a party is if we met earlier for a quick bang and then went to the party. That way I wouldnt be worried who she talks to if I know I just nuted inside her.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had given her more exclusive attention when she first arrived, given that she didn't know anyone else there, and also given that you were nonchalant leading up to the party, the situation may have played out differently.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has read some female dating strategy book, that tells her to make it clear other men are interested, so it raises her SMV

it actually lowers her SMV to any guy worth his salt, as men like to think women are "precious". It is infact women who are attracted to a pre-selected guy.

womens tactics work on the men they DONT want.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
As a woman I can say it was definitely intentional and very much part of her girl game. A mind f*ck.

I never liked that type of game, for me there was never a need to play it like that, however I do recall chatting with a guy I really liked, then getting distracted by another guy and ignoring the first guy.

What did the first guy do, the guy I liked?

He left!! He just left the scene.

My reaction? I went looking for him like a crazy person! Chasing him essentially.

I did find him outside, and we patched things up and ended up dating.

Anyway, point is yes it was intentional and to truly get her attention, LEAVE.

Trust me, she WILL notice your absence
immediately; I mean that was why she was doing what she was doing, so you would notice, become jealous and raise your interest level.

So by leaving the scene you just beat her at her own game and thus succeeded in raising HER interest level.

The art of "flipping the script" can be quite effective in situations like this but it takes courage and confidence to pull it off properly without appearing like you're butt hurt and a "cry baby."
this is bad advice and another example of why men should never take seduction advice from chicks. this broad isn't even a plate to OP. OP, she'll have much more respect for if you just walk up to her, grab her hand, and lead her away.

if a girl knows she has the ability to influence your emotions, she loses interest. this will always be true.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Right. And by doing so you just taught her that she can shyt test you, play her little jealousy game, essentially manipulate you and you'll become more hot for her!

I think THAT is bad advice and it's not leading, it's being a simp.
we disagree.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is somewhat of a double standard though, isn't it?

Aren't men advised that dating (or having sex with) other women and making sure a girl knows you're dating and having sex with other women increases a man's SMV?

Which is fine, there are many double standards in dating and in life, just own it. Lol
Women have a huge advantage in the dating arena to begin with. Us using game helps even the field. Females using FDS are attempting to further exploit an already favorable (to them) situation.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't men advised that dating (or having sex with) other women and making sure a girl knows you're dating and having sex with other women increases a man's SMV?
its not a double standard the dynamics are totally different, women are the receiver of a mans essence, the man conquers the woman.

men do not ovulate once a month(scarcity of egg=value), we create multiple sperm.(not much value)

Men do not get chased by women we have to "Hunt"

So when a guy gets many women, it sends a signal to the female primal brain, that the man is "something special"

the opposite is not true, it means she "gives access" to the precious egg, to many men.