Some of The Questions on Here...

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok if I take my GF here? Would it be beta if I did this or that? Ect...

My first reaction to these kinds of questions is...

Who gives a ****???

Stop asking for permission about every little thing you do with your girl, and just ****ing do it. It doesn't matter in the long run and nobody ****ing cares. It's like a lot these guys need someone to hold their hand to walk across ******* Boulevard.

Are guys really so scared of screwing it up with one dumb ***** or looking beta in front of others? It's fvcking nonsense and it's gotta stop. It's not that hard to make small decisions and stick with them. I do tonnes of stuff that others won't think is Alpha. My username comes from an Anime for fvcks sakes and you know what? I don't give a ****, because I like comic books/anime and anyone who doesn't can just **** off.

Quit worrying about every damn little thing and just go for it.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Is it ok if I take my GF here? Would it be beta if I did this or that? Ect...

My first reaction to these kinds of questions is...

Who gives a ****???

Stop asking for permission about every little thing you do with your girl, and just ****ing do it. It doesn't matter in the long run and nobody ****ing cares. It's like a lot these guys need someone to hold their hand to walk across ******* Boulevard.

Are guys really so scared of screwing it up with one dumb ***** or looking beta in front of others? It's fvcking nonsense and it's gotta stop. It's not that hard to make small decisions and stick with them. I do tonnes of stuff that others won't think is Alpha. My username comes from an Anime for fvcks sakes and you know what? I don't give a ****, because I like comic books/anime and anyone who doesn't can just **** off.

Quit worrying about every damn little thing and just go for it.

Is it ok if I let chicks know I have a profile on So Suave?

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's a black girl I like at school but I'm asian... do I have a chance?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys generally come here because what they've learned and always believed all their lives about women is not working for them and they recognize that. They come to the conclusion that they need to completely "retool", and hence the basic questions.

There will always be newbies here asking these questions, and I personally would rather help them and steer them in the right direction than to berate them.

Nothing against you, OP (I figure you're reacting to some recent posts). I just see this place as a launching pad for the recovering AFC and a place to learn to better their lives.