Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Some NightClubs Statistics That Help Ease PickUps

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by bobbob
You know what man ... ya that was a sad post, but ****, I'VE STILL NEVER SUNK SO LOW AS TO BANG WOMEN AS UGLY AS THE ONES IN YOUR PIC.

hahaha. So what does that say about you, that someone as bad with women as me, has STILL ****ed better looking women than you have?

But then again, it helps I speak english ... only hood rats go for ebonics.

I'm not going to bother reading your "proof" of success with women. The fact that you feel the need to prove it, shows that you're either:

A. full of ****
or
B. have some kind of inferiority complex

In either case, get some help bro.

And for real, I have hatred towards no human being, so, the best of luck to you. You need it.

Cut the crap,kid.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by bobbob
You know what man ... ya that was a sad post, but ****, I'VE STILL NEVER SUNK SO LOW AS TO BANG WOMEN AS UGLY AS THE ONES IN YOUR PIC.

hahaha. So what does that say about you, that someone as bad with women as me, has STILL ****ed better looking women than you have?

But then again, it helps I speak english ... only hood rats go for ebonics.

I'm not going to bother reading your "proof" of success with women. The fact that you feel the need to prove it, shows that you're either:

A. full of ****
or
B. have some kind of inferiority complex

In either case, get some help bro.

And for real, I have hatred towards no human being, so, the best of luck to you. You need it.

You know what kid.

1. I thought you said you were done.

2. As a favor to PRL I am not going to blast ya anymore:


quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PuertoRican_Lover wrote on 09-23-2004 07:23 AM:
PS, Bobbob is lashing out at you in frustration - must you torment him in his dpressed state - being 26 and never having a g/f?

I know he deserves it after his comments.

When people say racial shyt I know it's hard to hold your tongue, but this dude is in a bad predicament and he took a risk by sharing his thread and seems desperate to seek help.

Others may not post their problems if they feel they'll be punished and laughed at for doing so.

Try to make amends by calling a truce and withholding personal attacks - DJ's already know you are for real and bobbob is desperately seeking help - no need to exaggerate his shame.

Just trying to help the skinny dude in a losing fight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Now you know I'm like a shark. When I sense blood I attack.

I don't care about this loser PRL. I am done with him though. After I found out his real problem and I finished laughing, I figured his weak man ass out.

Later bro.

________________________________________

You fellows have no idea how PRL is actually trying to help you guys out.
 

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I suggest to all of you here to go and see my other poll called Let The Jury Decide. to vote if you want to let your voice be heard and reply to that thread so that the main sosuave.com allen thompson will know what is going on in here and re-define the rules.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by fanatizmu
I suggest to all of you here to go and see my other poll called Let The Jury Decide. to vote if you want to let your voice be heard and reply to that thread so that the main sosuave.com allen thompson will know what is going on in here and re-define the rules.
He knows what's going on.

By the way, what are some of your other names?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by eternal
He knows what's going on.

By the way, what are some of your other names?

So it is true this fool does have multiple screen names. I see the veiled threat in what you said Eternal.

You should expose this fool.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top