Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some guys have it all... yet have nothing... Why?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you guys about a friend of mine that I've known for a year and a half now. He's in the same class as I am. We used to do a lot of group assignments together, getting A's and A-'s. Now, this guy, has got a lot of great things going on for him.

He has a good car. Fairly rich parents. Nice clothes. A f'ing briefcase for school. Constant confidence without any apparent reason for it.
He works out regularly and is built like an ox. I don't know how tall exactly he is but he's a little shorter than I am and I'm 6'4". The only thing that is wrong with his appearance, is some fairly bad acne on his face, but it doesn't seem to bother him.

Now, having said this, you guys may think "This guy must be the bomb! A great DJ!" ... well, exactly the opposite is true.

As long as I have known him, I have seen him talk to two girls. One of the two times, the girl was turned on by his muscles but then immediatly got turned off again by an unknown reason.
Now, I can't figure this out. This guy absolutely thinks he's the prize. His life rules, he's got everything he could possibly want. He's a hard worker, does everything the way he should, is honest, social, yadayadayada...

But not a SINGLE girl likes this guy. It's almost like girls are avoiding him.
This is what I don't get. It's illogical, it goes in against a lot of things stated on these boards but I still see this happen daily. I can't seem to grasp why women never find this guy attractive.

Has any one of you ever seen stuff like this?
I think there may be a very good lesson in watching this guy. This lesson primarily being:
It doesn't matter what you have, how you look or how successful you are. There are other, much more important factors that decide attraction.

But, if that's the case... what the hell are these factors? :D

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recommend Proactive. I doubt he has "no problem" with his acne.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he just insults them ? maybe that confidence you speak of is actually arrogance ?

Try to actually be around him when he talks to a girl, to know what he's saying ... taht could help you understand WHY she was turned off.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProActiv is kind of expensive, but you can go to Walgreens and get a product that's pretty much the exact same as Proactiv but for half the price--$20--called Acne Free.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-recommend him accutane

-every once in a while on this site there is a story about some atheletic, good looking,confident guy who can't get chicks.

uhh what a miracle, do we have to become AFC now to get chicks? after this shocking discovery.

or maybe he doesn't look that good? or maybe his confidence is nothing but annoying arrogance/fake-confidence? or maybe he lacks social skills?
being a DJ doesnt mean bragging and thinking you are the prize, it means knowing you are the prize but behaving like a normal person. Then you talk about her, see if you like her, and fvck her/eject

but whats the best of all.....you saw him talking to 2(!!!!!!!!) girls. how about him approaching some more girls? even for a master dj it is hard to get girls without talking to them.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe recommend that he hits on more than two women. I'm sorry but even if you're a "DJ" you dont get every women on earth to like you. You gotta play the numbers.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe....all this self improvement stuff isn't the best way to become successful because when you're improving your finances, looks, body, grades, job, possessions, etc., you aren't directly dealing with women in an seduction context. It's like the people who go on American Idol with all of this confidence because they got a makeover and learned to dance. They still need singing lessons!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he's probably on steriod, that's why it's causing acne.. but it looks like he is around your age (or my age) so it's normal to have acne (I have lots on my sideburn) :(

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is his acne better or worse than mine?

Here is my pic-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/CaliLove/CaliLove6.jpg

My experiences with acne -

I've had it for about 4 years now. It is getting MUCH better, although to many of you, the acne in the pic may be pretty significant. I admit that it's hurt my game on numerous occasions, but I've found that having a strong personality doubled with confidence easily takes attention away from facial complexion. Acne may be the reason girls aren't as attracted to your friend, but I'd suggest that there must be other reasons as well.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
could be that he thinks he's the prize... except around women.

i had no problem being confident around guys... but girls used to terrify me... now it's equal, i don't give a s.hit

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
he's probably on steriod, that's why it's causing acne.. but it looks like he is around your age (or my age) so it's normal to have acne (I have lots on my sideburn) :(
LOL.

Yeah, he's got facial acne. Must be steroids.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duhhhhhhhhh. Because despite what some dumbasses here will tell you, just "getting your life together" does not magically equal success with women.

If you don't know how to interact with women, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\/\/\ absolutely, success and confidense with women is not unilateral with other aspects of life. Issues have to be handled on a case by case basis.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he has a scary face(some guys work on the body but never wash thier faces- i dun know). by the way because you seen him talk to 2 girls only dosnt mean he isnt successful with women, sometimes when a guy is good looking people expect you to carry your self as the prize, when you dont people take you for a ride- thats the curse of the handsome guys, thats why i always say that the most handsome men can be the most insecure.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
maybe he has a scary face(some guys work on the body but never wash thier faces- i dun know). by the way because you seen him talk to 2 girls only dosnt mean he isnt successful with women, sometimes when a guy is good looking people expect you to carry your self as the prize, when you dont people take you for a ride- thats the curse of the handsome guys, thats why i always say that the most handsome men can be the most insecure.
good observation man.

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the majority here...you MUST approach women, it's a numbers game.

AZ

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
If you seen him only talk to two women then its clear he doesnt think his life is asfantastic as he claims, he putting on a performance. If he wont approach women that means he lacks confidence, if he lacks confidenc that means he doesnt have everything. I can attest to this because i use to be the same way. I am fairly attractive, dress really well, have really nice locks that women compliment all the time, but the problem was I was very very arrogent. This repelled women, and the more attractive you are the more arrogence repels women because they are already intimadated by you. He needs to work on his people skills, and i dont mean talking. I mean how to deal with people in a way to make them comfortable around them. Once I did that, my life changed. My humility, and respectful demainior attracts more women then my arrogent personia ever did.

Enigma412

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
ProActiv is kind of expensive, but you can go to Walgreens and get a product that's pretty much the exact same as Proactiv but for half the price--$20--called Acne Free.
How effective is it?

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlwaysExcel
Or maybe....all this self improvement stuff isn't the best way to become successful because when you're improving your finances, looks, body, grades, job, possessions, etc., you aren't directly dealing with women in an seduction context. It's like the people who go on American Idol with all of this confidence because they got a makeover and learned to dance. They still need singing lessons!
Good point...

However... how can he possibly excel at DJ'ing when he only talked to two chicks? It defies logic...