"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Some girl is "Stalking" me- Need Advice

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I was on the lunch line at school today talking to my close friend. Next to us are these two girls. One of them is pulling her friend's hair. This girl randomly says, "I'm Crazy", to me. I give her a weird look and then she defends back. I ask her what grade she is in, and she is two years younger. She knew me name, because her X-Boy friend loved my talent show act. My friend Darren says something and then she threatens to hurt him. I think nothing of this cute little girl with an attitude problem.

I come home from school and someone how she found my name on AOL directory and emailed me. She called herself a stalker too. I think she might like me. What should I do with this girl? I am totally clueless.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Well if you decide that you're not interested, and she doesn't leave you alone, do what some of my friends did to a similar girl. They wrote her the nastiest letter they could think of (and my friends are known for their creativity) and left it in her locker. She never bothered either of them again.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Get a gun and smoke that ho!! haha!! Just try to avoid her and watch your back. Dont fuk with crazy chics.
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
I had a stalker for real that was in my grade at one time. I thought it was just harmless at friend. She would see me alot and I wouldn't see her. But, I had a bad crush on this girl my sophomore year. I asked her out and she said no, the reason was because my stalker had told this girl I had said I hated her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
they're just little girls who'll eventually grow up. You know you like the attention though ;) . Just ignore her and her infatuation with you will gradually go away.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Yeah, ignoring them almost always works. Just takes a little time. I had a girl my 8th grade year in Junior High that would follow me around school all the time, wait for me in my first hour before school started, and just flat out annoy the hell outta me. She'd write me every day and I'd never write her back. Trust me, she'll get the hint. That letter in the locker didn't really sound like a bad idea either. :)
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'd just pull her aside and say while you're flattered, things really wouldn't work out between you guys. Then ignore her. In my experiences I've found that you don't want to put many things in writing unless you want them rememebred forever (especially hateful things).
 

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
No letters. They can be saved for court, understand? Either ignore her or tell her to leave you alone. Unless you want her ass than grab the hell out of it. Shower and repeat.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top