I was at the bar last night with my friends hangin out nad playing pool. My friend Josh (natural dj) and his girlfriend Danielle here also. Now Danielle left her camera at home and was trying to convince josh to go home and get it for her. He refused, and then she tried using this ridiculous baby face and he still refused (my opinion of him raised) and she wouldnt get it herself. So then she goes to big dave. Hes a little large, hence his nickname and also a total afc. She then uses her 'female charm' to get him to go leave the bar and go to her house and pick up her camera for her. He comes back and she's all like oooooh thankyou dave your such a sweethear ::hug and kiss on cheek:: That guy is so desperate and wont stand up for himself. The way she plays him despite the fact that she has a boyfriend just makes me want to puke. Even in my afc days I never would have stooped so low as to be an errand runner for some lazy chic. What did he get out of it? A hug, oh wow he must be feeling special now. Then she ignores him for the rest of the night. Excuse me while I puke again. Ok i'm good now that I got that out of my system.