Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some advice as to how to proceed?

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy what do you think is going on in her mind?
No idea dude. But I would give her the invitation to hang out again and if she doesnt accept and come over, next her. You can walk away with a solid frame which she will remember later (which is attractive).

I've had women I barely knew (and let's face it....you really dont know this chick) that went from super hot to cold. Maybe her ex is reaching out. Maybe shes talking to what she thinks is a better option. Who knows.

All you can control is what you do. Throw a line out and see if she bites. Maybe invite her for drink at a place close to where you live so it doesnt feel like just a hook up to her.
Make a move, be outcome indifferent and move forward either way.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea dude. But I would give her the invitation to hang out again and if she doesnt accept and come over, next her. You can walk away with a solid frame which she will remember later (which is attractive).

I've had women I barely knew (and let's face it....you really dont know this chick) that went from super hot to cold. Maybe her ex is reaching out. Maybe shes talking to what she thinks is a better option. Who knows.

All you can control is what you do. Throw a line out and see if she bites. Maybe invite her for drink at a place close to where you live so it doesnt feel like just a hook up to her.
Make a move, be outcome indifferent and move forward either way.
Would wait a few more days and go with this

I like this option because that way its either a yes or a NEXT.

But you got to follow thru if its a next.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t control everything bro, that’s fax. The people saying low interest or you’re too emotionally invested or replying to quickly—these are all just excuses because in reality they’re just as puzzled as we are. Best reason I could think of is she was trying to figure you out, and and some point (possibly after the BJ) thought/realized “ohhh, so he’s one of those....” i.e. fuckboy/dude who isn’t into serious relationships and is more about sex and fun. That’s probably why she was asking all those questions about you and if you were dating anyone. Female monkey brain felt like you’re a non-desperate alpha, hence the sexual escalation, but her being a 9 (supposedly) means she’s at the top of the social ladder, and THAT means she inherently know how guys/people are to a greater extent than most women and is able to emotionally detach herself and override her interest towards you (whereas other lower-tier women wouldn’t be able to).

She disqualified herself if anything. Female hamstering and all that (I find this whole thing dumb tbh because if you pass these shit tests—which is essentially what they are—you are too alpha and are considered a fuckboy. But if you fail them, you’re a desperate beta like all the other guys she’s gotten with).

It’s also possible she suddenly felt the exact opposite while away from you for whatever reason and thought to herself “wtf am I doing with this guy” lol but I personally find this to be unlikely as they usually wouldn’t give you a second date, much less get sexual with you. Plus, you said you were compatible with her; women who deem you to be well below them don’t make themselves compatible for you even if you otherwise would be.

I personally don’t care too much about ‘rules’ with dating anymore (or the game in general really) but I’d still avoid hitting her up today since it’s a Monday, unless it’s later on in the evening/at night.

Keep in mind, all this is just conjecture. We can only know so much about the situation based on the limited information we have, so it could be that she actually just got busy and this is just a harmless blip. In any case, you’ll find out sooner or later. And if you don’t, you’ll either move on or keep banging. Nbd either way.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her back over to your place to make dinner. Its either a yes or a no. If she fails to respond back positively, withdraw all of your attention and move on.
Good. You place for dinner is a familiar setting already, if she declines it's kind of a clear indicator.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never blow up her phone...I am a chill person and am dating and banging other women, but she is both the hottest and seemingly most compatible woman I currently am seeing...have not texted or heard from her in 2 days...any advice as to how to proceed other than NC?
So...why do you give the impression that you're stressed about this? You said you're chilling, so...stay chill.
She probably has other stuff to do (I mean, she has kids that are more important, right?).
Ask her out when it's convenient for you, and see her response. You won't have doubts after that.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t control everything bro, that’s fax. The people saying low interest or you’re too emotionally invested or replying to quickly—these are all just excuses because in reality they’re just as puzzled as we are. Best reason I could think of is she was trying to figure you out, and and some point (possibly after the BJ) thought/realized “ohhh, so he’s one of those....” i.e. fuckboy/dude who isn’t into serious relationships and is more about sex and fun. That’s probably why she was asking all those questions about you and if you were dating anyone. Female monkey brain felt like you’re a non-desperate alpha, hence the sexual escalation, but her being a 9 (supposedly) means she’s at the top of the social ladder, and THAT means she inherently know how guys/people are to a greater extent than most women and is able to emotionally detach herself and override her interest towards you (whereas other lower-tier women wouldn’t be able to).

She disqualified herself if anything. Female hamstering and all that (I find this whole thing dumb tbh because if you pass these shit tests—which is essentially what they are—you are too alpha and are considered a fuckboy. But if you fail them, you’re a desperate beta like all the other guys she’s gotten with).

It’s also possible she suddenly felt the exact opposite while away from you for whatever reason and thought to herself “wtf am I doing with this guy” lol but I personally find this to be unlikely as they usually wouldn’t give you a second date, much less get sexual with you. Plus, you said you were compatible with her; women who deem you to be well below them don’t make themselves compatible for you even if you otherwise would be.

I personally don’t care too much about ‘rules’ with dating anymore (or the game in general really) but I’d still avoid hitting her up today since it’s a Monday, unless it’s later on in the evening/at night.

Keep in mind, all this is just conjecture. We can only know so much about the situation based on the limited information we have, so it could be that she actually just got busy and this is just a harmless blip. In any case, you’ll find out sooner or later. And if you don’t, you’ll either move on or keep banging. Nbd either way.
Completey agree about ngaf about rules ppl preach here but I think those rules are just for ppl that dont know better.
Avoiding neediness and chasing is crucial, some ppl dont even know how to do this.
I find that most of the time its easy to know where you stand if you look at how she act and the sub communication well.

@Glassguy direct approach strategy makes things clear fast, and this is why his approach is best you dont overinvest in time and energy with tease and low interest women.
It also creates more attraction because it show confidence and a no none sense attitude

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the first time things didn't get to that level...the second time they did but we had some time constraints and she had to be home by 9 and we started too late for to get to that point. I didn't really push for the BJ...she was dry humping me and came in her panties and then I put her hand on my c0ck over my shorts and she started rubbing it and then said she wanted to suck it so I told her to go for it and she pulled it out and started going to town...at that point she had to leave in 5 minutes so there wasn't much time for anything else...
I don't know man, maybe you didn't make the moves right away and you didn't lead or seduce her enough. Just from personal experience, anytime a girl gave me just a bj and I didn't lead enough or was aggressive enough for a bang, it resulted in her thinking differently and it not going any further. I know every case will be different but don't be surprised if this somehow changed the way she thinks of you.

As for the time constraints, I find women would lose track if they were doing something with you or make the extra time or be late for something if they were really into it. Plus, you could've just knocked out a quickie...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completey agree about ngaf about rules ppl preach here but I think those rules are just for ppl that dont know better.
Avoiding neediness and chasing is crucial, some ppl dont even know how to do this.
I find that most of the time its easy to know where you stand if you look at how she act and the sub communication well.

@Glassguy direct approach strategy makes things clear fast, and this is why his approach is best you dont overinvest in time and energy with tease and low interest women.
It also creates more attraction because it show confidence and a no none sense attitude
Yeah I know, good for newer members on here. Was great for me when I first started out, praise God. The problem OP is having is that her subcommunication isn’t clear.

Also, this’ll be the third dinner date lol so I’m not saying Glassguy is wrong (because if she’s actually still really interested it’ll work out either way) but it’ll be repetitive. I think he should go out to do a casual activity instead.

So many differing opinions and possibilities and things we can say here....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I know, good for newer members on here. Was great for me when I first started out, praise God. The problem OP is having is that her subcommunication isn’t clear.

Also, this’ll be the third dinner date lol so I’m not saying Glassguy is wrong (because if she’s actually still really interested it’ll work out either way) but it’ll be repetitive. I think he should go out to do a casual activity instead.

So many differing opinions and possibilities and things we can say here....
Technically it would only be the 2nd...she came over the second time and we left after about 5 minutes to go hiking and then get some ice cream before coming back

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes there's nothing that you could have done. It sounds like you did well bro. Just next her. Who knows and who cares why she went a little cold. Put her on the back burner for now and focus on other women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sometimes there's nothing that you could have done. It sounds like you did well bro. Just next her. Who knows and who cares why she went a little cold. Put her on the back burner for now and focus on other women.
I don't think I did anything that was an obvious screw up. If I had to bet I think it might be that she thinks I only want her for sex but I don't really get that since I have not come off that way towards her in our interactions.

I will hit her up tomorrow at some point and see what happens.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Honestly if her interest is a 10 it doesn't matter what you invite her to do.

It's obviously not or she would be texting you back.

The more I think about it, not sure if I would even text her back after she blew off not answering your last text (especially if your last text was a question or warranted a response). I'll explain....

If you text her back and there is another guy in the picture she could string you along. If you just lay back and there is another guy in the picture and he doesnt pan out, she texts you down the road and you hold all the power because you didnt cave in. Strong frame.

Since it's been multiple days since she didnt respond back to you, if it was me, I'd just hit up other chicks. She had her chance. One more invitation to hang out at absolutely max. Any more and you're chasing.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The more I think about it, not sure if I would even text her back after she blew off not answering your last text (especially if your last text was a question or warranted a response). I'll explain....

If you text her back and there is another guy in the picture she could string you along. If you just lay back and there is another guy in the picture and he doesnt pan out, she texts you down the road and you hold all the power because you didnt cave in. Strong frame.

Since it's been multiple days since she didnt respond back to you, if it was me, I'd just hit up other chicks. She had her chance. One more invitation to hang out at absolutely max. Any more and you're chasing.
I like this way better than the other one, also if she is truly interested she will end up reaching out otherwise its her loss.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

So we had talked about how I typically don't date women this young due to them being emotionally immature and she assured me she was very mature.

Would this be where I say something like "Well it's becoming apparent to me that unfortunately you aren't as emotionally mature as I thought you'd be. It's too bad because you actually had a lot of potential." as kind of a takeaway?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we had talked about how I typically don't date women this young due to them being emotionally immature and she assured me she was very mature.

Would this be where I say something like "Well it's becoming apparent to me that unfortunately you aren't as emotionally mature as I thought you'd be. It's too bad because you actually had a lot of potential." as kind of a takeaway?
Not sure what glassguy opinion is on this but id justt say it right now because to me it would be a big mistake

No.....dont do that. Dont do nothing even close to that.
Thiis is butt hurt passive agressive level stuff

Id just ignore her instead

Glassguy

Reaction score

No that would come across as butthurt.

I would still reach out and invite her to join you or just not say anything at all.

Saying something like that shows a weak frame and even worse a scarcity mindset.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Very wise in my opinion.