Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solving the Safety Objection

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to know you all’s strategy for dealing with this objection. It’s a very common one that I get.

My wing and I will pull a girl from the bar/club and get them to our car so that we can bring them to our place to take shots. Oftentimes, we get hit with the safety objection: “We just met you, we don’t know if we should get in your car.” This then ruins the pull.

I think JMULV has some solid stuff on this. But I wanted to know how you all handle this objection.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of ways to solve for this objection.

When a man receives that objection, it is because he has not demonstrated enough value. Rollo Tomassi frequently says that women break rules for alphas but make rules for betas. If women perceive you as alpha enough, then you won't receive the objection.

One thing you could do is eliminate the car from the equation. The player must always simplify the seduction. Instead, you could pick bars within walking distance to seduce or use a ride share app. The problem with cars is the perception of blood alcohol content and driving while intoxicated. If you're perceived as alpha enough, then she'll be less concerned about intoxication. It's a higher threshold of alpha-ness needed to overcome that objection.

Daygame and a couple dates is another solution to this for the more relationship minded guy. In this method, the guy typically closes on a 2nd or 3rd date (3rd or 4th total interaction) with a home dinner date in which the woman comes over to his place first.