Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Solve all your problems

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are they likely to have a built in GAG option.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nerds (Smart Men) always find a way to get what they want.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will buy one if they're ever 100% indistinguishable from a real woman though I don't think that will happen for hundreds of years. If they can cook and clean and give massages and BJs and never give me attitude, why would I ever want a GF?

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the lulz and the unpredictability
They'll have a programmable upgrade for that. For $89/mo they can make LoveBot Betty act as unpredictable and crazy like your last five girlfriends. For an additional fee they will include an adjustable tuner knob to dial her in so she is just right.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll have a programmable upgrade for that. For $89/mo they can make LoveBot Betty act as unpredictable and crazy and your last five girlfriends. For an additional fee they will include an adjustable tuner knob to dial her in so she is just right.
But if you actively choose whether or not make them unpredictable are they truly unpredictable? You would need an additional upgrade for them to be inconsistently unpredictable.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*** would anybody wana be with a robot!!!???? Cannot believe am some guys entertain this.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the f*** would anybody wana be with a robot!!!???? Cannot believe am some guys entertain this.
It's just a big Fleshlight, simmer down before you get a heart attack.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rumor has it that some men have actually used their hand as a substitute. Can you believe this?!
Of course, I would never try this (I hear that it causes bl1ndn3$$&#%@%#%3^e4^#*&%@$@$#$}

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This solves nothing if they cant give birth. Just get a sugar baby or hooker.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger, I'd probably entertain the idea. As I've gotten more older, tired and drained, I don't feel excited or care about the idea of sex robots at all. Honestly it sounds sick and depressing. I'd rather deal with real women, even if it's transactional.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People don't use hookers to get babies though.
I know. Im saying that if you are going to use a robot just use a hooker or sugar baby. A robot cant have a baby so why use the artificial woman. A sugar baby or hooker cant have a baby but atleast its a woman.

Robots are redundant when you can buy a woman that will act like a sex robot for money ( hookers and sugar babies).