Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

solipsism?

scottyAmericano

Reaction score
Hello, been readin rollo tomassi..

Can someone explain solipsism in and of itself?

I've read a little about women's solipsism and its essentially to my understanding the world revolving around her interest, something like that.

What is solipsism aside from woman in general?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The classic definition:
Solipsism syndrome refers to a psychological state in which a person feels that reality is not external to their mind. Periods of extended isolation may predispose people to this condition

The it is used in the manosphere is to describe someone that believes everything is about them, specifically that a woman believes that everything is relative to her, it’s narcissism and egocentrism.

example: you talk to a woman in general terms about another woman’s behavior - she will almost in all cases start defending the other woman’s stance on an issue - this signals that she takes offense for the female collective.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solipsism can also be extended to the metaphysical. Many believe that nothing exists outside of your own mind. They say that everyone else is an extension of your own subconscious. A dream is a good example of this. When you dream the characters in the dream are really just all you. They may seem like independent entities but they are not.

In summary solipsism asserts that you can never really verify if someone else really exists. You really don't know if I Pandora has real existence outside of scottyAmericano's mind. You could be dreaming me up. Freaky thought right?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In its purest form it’s an extension of nihilism…

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women have days where they think their entire life is a movie and they're the star. That should say it all.

They think everyone around them (especially lower SMV men) are literally NPCs.

Most women do not have true empathy. Solipcism is the idea that your mind is the only conscious mind and everyone else is a philosophical zombie. Women aren't thinking that consciously, but instead they simply do not regard others to be conscious entities with their own unique thoughts, emotions, and experiences.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solipsism, hypergamy, etc., etc., some of this stuff just gives men reasons to continue to dance on their d*ck and make excuses for themselves rather than really going to work to change their situation.

"She has no interest in me, must be solipsism." No, you just have no game or charisma--and you're out of shape.

"She dumped me, must be hypergamy so there's nothing I can do about it." No, you became a p*ssy and she dumped your ass for someone more masculine.

We don't need to enhance our vocabulary just to cover for our shortcomings. Sucks, and I've been there. The problem is changing your behavior and habits, especially with women, takes real WORK and that's what people don't want to hear, or do.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They at the center of the universe...everything starts from "their" point of origin.

Their reality is based upon their own perceptions.
"I think, there for it is"

Ex: women drivers they have a hard time imaginatinating their is a reality outside of them in their car.