Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sociopathy

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with it successfully?
How do you know if you trust someone?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are who they are. When you accept it's bad for you, get them out of your circle and out of your ear. You can't change who they are.

To find out if someone can be trusted,allow them to be in situations where you have to trust them. And with complete clarity, observe if they are trust worthy or you have to make excuses for them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't, simple put you don't trust anyone, you can test then to see if they are somewhat trustworthy in some degree, but take note people aren't, some somethings can be trusted,

best thing to have in mind is no one do things if it don't bring some benefit to then

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with it my whole life. My older brother who's gay cares for noone but himself and doesn't hold himself accountable for anything he does or says.

He's been coddled his whole life - from my parents, to his teachers and to society. Literally everyone gives him a pass because he's gay, which only further reinforces his total lack of empathy for others and a sense of personal responsibility for his own life.

When people call him out on his behavior, he plays the victim card and says people are bullying him for being gay, even though he's the one who starts arguments and drama - he relishes in passive aggressive behavior because it gives him some deluded sense of power. But it's an infantile power, because people are just giving him a pass out of pity, not because they respect him, but he doesn't understand that. He lives in some sort of warped deluded fantasy world in which he thinks he's sexy and desired and that everyone thinks he's charming......

But he's almost 40 now, and his fantasy world is starting to evaporate as age sets in. For those whom are unaware, the gay community is incredibly biggoted against older gay men. Even my brother used to make fun of older gay men who'd frequent the clubs trying to pick up younger gay men.....it never once crossed his mind that some day he too might be one of those creepy dudes.....

And now he's lashing out at the world even more because he can't cope with the harsh reality that he's near 40, unemployed with no career prospects, he's getting fat, his looks have faded, and no gay sugar daddy will subsidize his irresponsible lifestyle..... He always held onto this weird cope that he'd catch a gay sugar daddy.... In his 20s he used to hang around the hollywood scene hoping that some gay movie producer would take him under his wing.....LOL.....

In some weird way, growing up with a deluded gay brother taught me a lot about the female mind and helped me learn to spot red flags in advance. I've been able to avoid toxic relationships because I can recognize very early on the subtle signs of narcissism, self-delusion, passive aggressiveness and entitlement.

EDIT:: to address your question: the way to deal with it is to simply cut them out of your life. You don't need to hold onto people who will just drag you down. Anybody who shows signs of being an attention wh0re or seeking validation or passive aggressiveness should be immediately disregarded.

It doesn't matter if they're family or friends, cut them out of your life and move on, show no remorse.

Being an attention wh0re and seeking validation are the first tell-tale signs of narcissism.... just put them on the ignore....

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with it my whole life. My older brother who's gay cares for noone but himself and doesn't hold himself accountable for anything he does or says.

He's been coddled his whole life - from my parents, to his teachers and to society. Literally everyone gives him a pass because he's gay, which only further reinforces his total lack of empathy for others and a sense of personal responsibility for his own life.

When people call him out on his behavior, he plays the victim card and says people are bullying him for being gay, even though he's the one who starts arguments and drama - he relishes in passive aggressive behavior because it gives him some deluded sense of power. But it's an infantile power, because people are just giving him a pass out of pity, not because they respect him, but he doesn't understand that. He lives in some sort of warped deluded fantasy world in which he thinks he's sexy and desired and that everyone thinks he's charming......

But he's almost 40 now, and his fantasy world is starting to evaporate as age sets in. For those whom are unaware, the gay community is incredibly biggoted against older gay men. Even my brother used to make fun of older gay men who'd frequent the clubs trying to pick up younger gay men.....it never once crossed his mind that some day he too might be one of those creepy dudes.....

And now he's lashing out at the world even more because he can't cope with the harsh reality that he's near 40, unemployed with no career prospects, he's getting fat, his looks have faded, and no gay sugar daddy will subsidize his irresponsible lifestyle..... He always held onto this weird cope that he'd catch a gay sugar daddy.... In his 20s he used to hang around the hollywood scene hoping that some gay movie producer would take him under his wing.....LOL.....

In some weird way, growing up with a deluded gay brother taught me a lot about the female mind and helped me learn to spot red flags in advance. I've been able to avoid toxic relationships because I can recognize very early on the subtle signs of narcissism, self-delusion, passive aggressiveness and entitlement.

EDIT:: to address your question: the way to deal with it is to simply cut them out of your life. You don't need to hold onto people who will just drag you down. Anybody who shows signs of being an attention wh0re or seeking validation or passive aggressiveness should be immediately disregarded.

It doesn't matter if they're family or friends, cut them out of your life and move on, show no remorse.

Being an attention wh0re and seeking validation are the first tell-tale signs of narcissism.... just put them on the ignore....
Very good.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get suck in into their games makes you invulnerable, just leave it alone.. You dont treat garbage like any other food you had in fridge, you put it in trash can.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

sounds not appeal to me, never been depend on my family, spent long time on street and working since young age. Then I'm not a sociopath

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds not appeal to me, never been depend on my family, spent long time on street and working since young age. Then I'm not a sociopath
You know people. And you take care of yourself. Thats not a sociapath unless you prey on people.