Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Socionics type test

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for fun

post your type

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ESTJ “The director”
In a relationship you are a factual, rational, know-how and no-nonsense type of person. You are keen on providing comfortable habitation for you and your partner but at the same time oppose any laziness. You are usually well-informed as you are often hypersensitive to changes in the world around you. You wish to see more loving and caring people around you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
ESFP - "The Ambassador"
In a relationship you are in charge of home affairs, family politics and family welfare. You possess leadership qualities and are a skillful diplomat who knows how to manoeuvre your disposition towards other people in order to achieve your goals. It is essential to you that your being is governed by purpose and rationale and your actions result in immediate effect. You are inspired by and appreciate people with great vision and strong beliefs.
Sounds about right. This "test" was very undetailed though and I do not believe in such personality tests as describing unchanging characteristics of a person, I would have gotten a very different result 10 years ago, but I've drastically changed since then.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A step forward in MBTI theory... I've know doctors of psych that have told me these MBTI type tests are the professional equivalent of a horoscope. But they keep making them because corporate HR departments have to have something to pretend that they provide value to a company.